BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Tou M.
Irvine, CA
Dawn is my favorite brand of dish washing soap because it does what it needs to without having to use too much. In addition, it's also useful for cleaning tar spots that I get on my feet from the beach and for cleaning my fishing rods. I recommend them as they are great for cleaning other things besides dishes.
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Dawn is the stuff! I will not buy anything but! It's great for everything! Even after I color my hair I will put some on a damp cloth and it takes away all of the color I got on my skin! Definitely an amazing product!!!!
Jordan Z.
Louisville, KY
Absolutely the best dish soap. I have tried many other brands & off brands too. This soap is gentle on your skin yet so tough on stains - specially grease! This soap has so many greAt uses other than dishes as well.
Megan A.
Monroe, MI
This dish soap works awesome. My mom used this exact kind of dish soap pretty much as long as I could remember. Now I use it as well! I think it works and smells great. It lasts a long time and it is very affordable.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
I do like this dish soap and there's not much issue using it. I just have a personal preference for Palmolive dish soap because it's just a little thicker, so I don't have so much come out at once. Still a great product
Tara M.
Ferrum, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn Platinum dish detergent is a must have in any busy moms home. I've never seen anything work so quickly to remove baked on crud. I don't even have to soak my dishes to get them clean. I will never switch from this product!
Jennifer M.
Boardman, OH
This dish soap is the best on the market, and also the best bang for the buck! I can do dishes with a very small amount, which makes a bottle last much longer than any other brand. I have even used it on occasion to remove stains from fabric and carpet. It's awesome, and I will always use it.
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
Use this for all my cleaning needs. Use this for the dishes and also to bathe my cat it (it gets rid of fleas.) smells amazing and I buy original blue every time. Great soap. Will use the brand because it works best.
Ashleigh B.
Rathdrum , ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Dawn dishwashing liquid is a great brand of soap! It always cuts through the greasy dishes and leaves them crystal clear. Dawn is also really great for getting grease stains out of clothes! Will continue to buy!
Hailey H.
The best kind! I have even used it on my dog when her regular shampoo would not get the mud from in between her little toes. It actually softened them up a bit and she didn't bite at her feet so much. Would recommend.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?