BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11983)
Chelsey T.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I LOVE Dawn! I barely have to use any to wash a whole sink of dishes! I don't just use it on my dishes! It also takes stains out of clothes, and just about anything! I swear by dawn, it's a miracle worker!
Leigh V.
The blue dawn dish soap os the only brand/type we use in our house. You only need a small amount & it cuts through the grease so easily. I also use it to clean other part of my house because I know it works. It's gentle on hands which I really like since my hands are in dish water often
Melissa g.
Laurinburg, NC
Nothing beats the original blue dawn. Not only does it work for dishes but it's awesome at removing stains from clothes. I thought my favorite dress was ruined from a lipstick stain. After applying dawn to the stain, letting it sit for 20 minutes and washing the stain came right out.
Allison P.
Brandon, SD
This is the best dish soap on the market. It is mainly my favorite because it lasts so long! You can use it on clothing for stain removal as well and it is very effective! I also mix it with vinegar to clean.
Raelynn l.
The best dish soap I've ever used! I won't buy anything else it works so good. I think it's a very good value and worth the price. I love that it doesn't have much of a scent. I would recommend it to anyone.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn dish soap is great for just about anything. It helps make cleaning up greasy messages so much easier. I also use it in combination with other products like Epsom salt and vinegar to kill weeds or hydrogen peroxide and baking soda to remove pet odors and stains. It is really the best dish soap out there.
Erica R.
I typically use a dishwasher when doing dishes, but I like to do a quick rinse w soap and water prior to putting my dishes in the dish washer (might sound crazy but I am just a germaphobe). I also clean my daughters bottles with this dish soap. Leaves everything clean and smelling good.
Keliesha J.
This stuff has so many uses in its own as well as combined with other things (vinegar and baking soda). I use it regularly like on a daily basis for cleaning around the house. The dishes are always spotless!
Debby E.
Sherman, TX
Really cuts the grease! Gets my dishes so much cleaner than any other! I've tried saving fifty cents or whatever, but it wasn't worth it. I just use my coupons at Albertsons to get a dollar off, you get the small one for .49!! And it last som much longer than the other name brand dish soaps!
Ariel N.
Athens, TN
A kitchen must have! I use dawn for everything from cleaning my dishes, to my cat and silver jewelry. It's great for cleaning almost anything and it's really gentle. It is a little harsh on my hands when I wash dishes, but I throw on some rubber gloves and I'm good to go! Love blue a Dawn.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?