BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?159 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Selah L.
Mount Clemens, MI
i have been using this dish soap for YEARS. it smells great and it cuts through grease like a champ. really nice for cleaning makeup brushes also, keeps them soft and nice. the price point is cheap and its a very good product so its a win win
Priya K.
Fresno, CA
The best dishwashing soap! Cleans dishes so quickly and don't have to use as much soap. Because of that it's actually cheaper than other brands. I love the original scent of this.
laura b.
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn is my all time favorite brand nothing cleans better than dawn. I literally use it for everything even mix it with vinegar and baking soda and it's perfect to clean the house!
Tiffany C.
Roanoke, VA
Mega Parent Expert
The best dish liquid ever. This will clean anything. I use it for all my dishes and I also use it for lots of other household cleaning. It also works great in homemade carpet cleaners.
Nicole J.
Durham, NC
Great detergent. Only thing I am not a fan of is the shape of the bottle. Is hard not to spill a lot when you are doing the dishes and need more of the detergent. I would advice some new design to be able to pump the detergent more effectively and avoid spills.
Julie T.
Literally use dawn for everything. From drying out stink bugs to scrubbing dishes. I've run bathed flea ridden stray kittens. Kills the fleas but is super gentle! And obviously works amazing on greasy dishes but isn't hard on the hands at all.
Molly L.
After using other brands of liquid dish soap, this is the one I have become committed to. Other soaps, to me, seem to leave a residue on my dishes, but they feel clean with Dawn.
lindsay F.
I love this type of soap that helps clean up dishes and helps get all that nasty mess off if your dishes it works great it's also a good price you can almost find it at any store
gabriela l.
Modesto, CA
I have been using Dawn products for years. I have tried other brands and always seem to regret it and go back to my amazing Dawn. Love all the new scents they have. Very effective dishwashing soap gets rid of all the grease. Great price also!
Stephanie S.
Wayland, MI
Sometimes it's just best to stick with original, because it's usually cheapest and as a college student on a budget, this definitely does what it needs to while being affordable!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?