BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Michelle M.
Nashville, TN
An oldie but goodie. Always does the job, and you don't have to use too much so the big bottle lasts me so long! So many uses around the house, too! Great for getting grease stains out of clothing -- I just dab some on and rub it in a bit before tossing in the washer with my regular load
Ginger G.
Toledo, OH
This is the most basic, but wonderful dishwashing soap I have ever used. I am amazed by the formula in this soap and it has a nice refreshing scent. It is very effective in getting oils off of your hands or dishes and it makes everything squeaky clean. I would recommend this to everyone.
Mai Kou V.
Arguably the best dish soap out on the market! Cuts crease like no other. Cheap dish soap is the absolute worst--you end up using a lot of product to try to achieve what a few drops of Dawn can accomplish. Dawn is quite concentrated however, so be careful, as a few drops goes a long way.
Heather K.
Palmyra, VA
Dawn was a staple in my grandmother's house, my mother's house, and now our house. It's the brand we've trusted for generations. It doesn't dry out my hands, and is the best for removing tough stains. My dutch oven is the true test to any dishwashing liquid, and Dawn never lets me down!
VANESSA S.
Beeville, TX
The original Dawn is the best in my opinion. Nothing leaves ,my dishes cleaner than this product. I love the scent and the way my hands are never dry or left feeling slippery after each use. I recommend Dawn compared to other brands because it is affordable and a little goes a long way!
Sydney M.
Montgomery, TX
The original will always be my favorite! Not only does this do wonders to degrease my pots, pans, played, and silverware, it also is one of my mechanic husbands favorite ways to get the dirt, grease, and grime off of his hands at the end of every day. This is a constant in our household
Amber S.
Thedford, NE
For years I always bought the cheapest dish soap possible. Then I finally decided to give it a try and it's truly the best grease cutting soap available. Ounce for ounce you'll use less Dawn than any other brand. Save money over time and use Dawn despite being more expensive per bottle.
Tabatha R.
Troy, MI
If it's not broke don't fix it! This is the same dish soap my mom used when I was a kid. It works for EVERYTHING. Stains on clothes? Pretreat with this! Grease stain, dawn gets it out. Stubborn grass stains? Dawn again. I absolutely LOVE this stuff. Smells greasy and works even better.
Julie O.
North Berwick, ME
I have always loved dawn, but their newer blue formula (supposedly original) does not clean as effectively as it did before. It still works much better than any of those other cheap brands, and cuts through grease alright (not amazing, just alright). Wish it wasn't so expensive though!
Sandy B.
Redmond, OR
Best of all this is My #1 dish soap I do not buy any other brands the formula in this dish soap is wonderful I hand wash all my dishes and this soap leaves them nice and shiny it's very easy to use I love it.. I buy this in bulk from Cosco that's how much I enjoy using this stuff 😃😃😃😃😃
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?