BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
sue D.
I like buying the dawn collection of dish soaps. They are usually on sale at local stores and they perform well. I also find that they last despite the small size bottle. I purchase mine at CVS for 99cents and add a 25 cent coupon. Score a good deal!
VIC K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn Dish Soap is a classic! It’s affordable and does the job! Aside from cleaning dishes, I also love using this product to get tough grease stains out of clothing. It really works!
Sandra D.
Las Vegas, NV
One thing you can't buy generic is dish soap. We have been buying Dawn since I was a kid. This dish soap really get the dishes clean and keep your hands soft, also has a great smell.
Alane E.
Love this flavor of dawn. Not only is it good for dishes but it’s also used for stain remover, shower cleaner and to help kill fleas. ( don’t believe me? Go ahead look on Pinterest)
Suzie J.
Sachse
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I don't know anyone who doesn't like Dawn Dish Soap. It a must have. I not only use it for my dishes but make my bathtub cleaner with it. I won't buy any other brand. Excellent product.
Kate M.
La Crosse
This is the best dish soap ever. Period. Nothing cuts grease like it. There are cheaper options, but I end up using way more of them because they just don’t work as well as Dawn.
bianca w.
Maple Grove, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
use this all the time! i hand wash my dishes because i feel i get them cleaner by doing so, this removes all gunk and grease and i know my dishes are sanitized thoroughly.
Cynthia R.
Berea
From dishes, to dirty oven, to even skunk sprayed dog, this dish soap stands up against anything. This soap has never disappointed. Even used it to get crayon off the wall once.
Amanda L.
Waynesboro, PA
Dawn Dish Liquid cuts through the grease and gets the job done. I use this every day and I love it! I can pick it up at any local grocery store. The scent is so clean and fresh!
Robin W.
Tecumseh , OK
My daughter can't use Dawn she has a major allergy to something in it and breaks out in a rash. I on the other hand don't use this on dishes at all. I use it on myself. Call me crazy I know it's bad for my skin. But you know what's worse?! Poison Ivy and such. I am a country girl I live way out in the sticks and I love it! I can go out and have a great day with the family and the dogs, come home and take a shower wash with this soap from heaven and not get a single speck of poison ivy. Now like last weekend I was out and I am paying for it dearly. I have poison ivy on my hands and face horribly. Any way I know it's an unconventional use but it's what makes my life EASIER and more COMFORTABLE!! Thank you Dawn Dish Soap for being Amazing
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?