BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Amy L.
Great product for the price. A little always goes a long way. It stays more bubbly than most. Has a great scent and a great selection of other scents. Doesn’t leave my hands feeling dried out after using. I’d definitely recommend it to others looking for a good product with a good price.
camille R.
Redondo Beach, CA
My go to dish soap it gets through tough dried on food and grease it smells great and really cleans my dishes well. The price is great and it helps against oil spills
Jane Y.
You just can't find a better dish liquid at all.  This stuff cuts grease and has great foaming bubbles.  We use it on dishes, grills and many other items since it rinses so clean too.  It is a great cleaner on ovens too since it will cut through the grease quickly.
Veronica W.
Louisa
Love it! I have always purchased dawn dishwashing liquid. Easily found in any store even the local gas station lol I have yet to find a brand that will clean and cut through grease as well as dawn. The price can't be beat for the effectiveness of this product, definitely recommend
Savannah K.
Frenchburg , KY
I never have to worry about residue on my dishes after using dawn. Also, my husband works in steel and this helps strip any residue from his hair and skin after work.
Paige J.
Canandaigua (city)
I used to think, “dish soap is dish soap,” but as I’ve aged I’ve come to learn that isn’t true. Dawn Ultra really cuts through the grease and grime and gets the job done. My father hates the scented versions (but I love them!), so that’s my only downside. All in all great product and great clean!
Shannon m.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This dawn ultra concentrated dish liquid is my go to dish liquid. Not only do I use this for my dishes but I also use it to clean my kitchen counters and appliances.
Sofia H.
Fairfax, VA
Dawn is my favorite soap. It has more uses than just washing dishes. When using it for hard stains or old food, i soak this soap with warm water for about an hour and the stains come off easily. I also use it for my beauty blender and brushes. It helps the makeup come off with ease!!
Sukema K.
Charlotte, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this detergent. It has multiple uses such as using it as bubble bath, washing clothes and cleaning the floors if you must. It doesn't leave a film and it's safe to use.  It's always affordable to buy. I definitely recommend using this detergent. You won't be disappointed.
Monica D.
Jacksonville
I absolutely  love this it is the only detergent that i have found that actually cuts the grease.another plus you inly need a tiny amount to be effective.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?