BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Hillary S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love dawn! We use it from the house to the cars down to the animals! It's amazing! And can be purchased everywhere like your local wallmart and comes in bunches of scents! We buy it every time
Vanessa O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
What could anyone possibly say bad about D awn. It has been around forever. It cleans dishes so well without leaving any grease behind. Its a big $ saver because you only need a little to clean a lot, and they use it on animals that have had been swimming in oil spills. How great is this
Bethanie H.
Crawfordville, Fl
Very good dish soap and is very versatile as a household cleaner. Works on anything from dishes to dogs, to clothes to floors, even can be used in the bathroom and dishwasher! Works wonderful and love the smell!
Samantha A.
Havelock, NC
I have no complaints about Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid! Not only does it get my dishes squeaky clean, but I use this to clean up grease and messes from my stove, oven, and countertops! This also cleans the makeup out of my makeup brushes! No other brand does a better job than Dawn!
Kelli  B.
Dawn is the best for dish washing! It takes care of of grease so easily. I've tried other dish detergents, but I come back to Dawn because it costs a little more up front, but I always find coupons and a little goes a long way. Even for dishes that I let soak, it doesn't take long.
Courtney P.
Dawn is amazing. I always use dawn, I've tried other dish soap and nothing is comparable when it comes to cleaning greasy dishes. It really does cut through the grease with out all the extra elbow grease
Cynthia G.
Mountain View, MO
Super power soap. It cleans the dishes (and everything else too) wonderfully. Gentle and goes a long way. It took me almost an entire year to go through one bottle and we always have tons of dishes in our house.
Sara P.
Charleston, WV
I don't have a dishwasher so each dish that comes through my kitchen is washed by hand with dish washing soap. This is one of my favorites! It's classic Dawn, nothing fancy, but it gets the job done just like it's been doing for years. It's my go-to and I will continue repurchasing.
Amy R.
North Chelmsford, MA
I've tried many different brands of dish soap, and have found Dawn to be the best! It's powerful and long lasting, therefore you don't have to keep adding more to your sponge. I also love that it is used to help wildlife after oil spills. It is the only dish soap I will ever use!
Jennifer C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this soap for so many reasons. First it is wonderful with dishes. Cuts grease like nobody's business. It smells nice AND it doesn't irritate my eczema too much. I use it as dish soap and hand soap.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?