BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Madame D.
Philadelphia , PA
THIS IS THE ONLY DISH LIQUID TO USE. DO NOT USE ANYTHING ELSE. DOING SO WILL RESULT IN EXTEREME PUNISHMENTS. ALL DISH WASHING MUST BE DONE WITH DAWN ORIGINAL. I REPEAT, USAGE OF ANY OTHER PRODUCT WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION. ALL HAIL DAWN ORIGINAL DISH LIQUID.
Stephanie s.
Dawn dish soap is one of the most trust brands of soap you could ever buy for your hand washing needs! It's advertised to remove oils and greases and it does just that. Whenever I'm hand washing my dishes, especially the ones with burnt on bits, I never fail to get them spotless. This soap does round around $3-5 dollars give or take but it's completely worth it! My dishes always smell fresh and spotless. I'd recommend this brand to anyone. It is the absolute best!! Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
Dawn! Who doesn't like it! Dawn comes in handy with a lot of things! it can be purchase anywhere! GReat prices! Dawn i also use to wash my dog in for fleas and i also use it for stains! Its a great stain remover! I highly recommen it for others. I will buy again!
Ana E.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love using Blue Dawn Dishsoap to clean my makeup brushes. It doesn’t way the bristles down and always cleans them completely. Not to mention it is much cheaper than the average brush cleansers. And when I’m not using it to clean brushes, I can use it on dishes!
Becky M.
This has been a product I've trusted years upon years. I've used it not only for dishes, but for stains in clothes, oil out of my driveway, and occasionally a bath for my dog when it was really bad. This is the best product to me on the market that cuts grease and is sensitive enough to use on my pet. I can't stand using or touching oily dishes, and when I use Dawn, it never happens. I have nothing to say about any changes they need to make in any way. This is an Class A product in my book.!!!! #Dawn #influenster
Cathy R.
McNeal
I love using Dawn for dish washing and I also put a dab on grease stained clothing as well as scrubbing sneakers. It’s the only dish washing liquid I use. Advanced Power Dawn® Platinum Advanced Power™ Dishwashing Liquid Refreshing Rain™ 709 Ml
Marinah J.
Pottstown, PA
Being 19 and renting your first apartment can cause you to develop a skill called "Get the bang for your buck",  If you know what I'm saying. That's why this is a must have in my household between our pets and constantly having friends over to eat. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid helps me clean all my messy stoves, dishes, dirty pets, and any other thing that winds getting dirty in our everyday lives. You only need a little bit and it goes a long way, really! It lasts forever, I love it!
Cassidy F.
Russellville
I love Dawn! Not only does it leave a refreshing smell, but it makes washing away grease so easy! It isnt pricey at all. The best part is just a little bit goes a long way! I am satisfied, completely, with Dawn. I highly recommend this product.
Courtney A.
This is currently the only dish soap I will use. It works well and smells good (without making me feel like my dishes are being scented). I don't feel like I am constantly going through it or buying it too often. It's tough on my dishes, but gentle enough that I was able to use it on my new foster kittens when I got them home only to realize they had a few fleas. Honestly, the only problem I have with this soap is that it is not as eco-friendly or natural as I would like. I will probably be switching to another product in the near future because of this, but overall if your looking for something that works Dawn is the original oldie but goodie.
Sheila S.
Ava, NY
There's a reason Dawn has been around forever and that's because it's the best! I tried cheaper brands and they stink! They may be cheaper but you use twice as much for a worse result! Dawn is a great value-a few drops will provide effective cleaning of A LOT of dirty, greasy dishes! Additionally, they do a lot for wildlife, and as someone who rescues strays it has come in handy numerous times to get fleas off of kittens that are too young/sick for parasite preventatives.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?