BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Beth B.
Winona
If it's gotta be clean it's gotta be dawn. The original blue dawn will always be found in my house. It has so many uses other than dishes. It's a great laundry pre treat, I also like to mix with white vinegar and use as an all purpose cleaner. It's the best thing to clean in the bathtub with.
Trish G.
Philadelphia
My go to for more than  just dishes!  That's why I love this product!  With 3 little kids...this is a life saver.  I use it to get stains off of clothes, the rugs, even helped get acrylic paint off a table.  I don't bother buying any other dish soap brand.
Robin K.
Our home never goes without Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid...the original. This soap has sooo many uses!
We have recently used it to kill fleas on our dogs. It is gentle, and kills flees within minutes. You can use it i a spray bottle mixed with water to kill flees in carpet as well.
Need bubble for the kids? Dawn is the magic ingredient.
It's also the perfect soap to put on a stain on clothing. If you have a tshirt with a food stain, place a few drops of Dawn on the stain, it will melt away.
So many uses, and it is great for dishes too!

Leah L.
Winslow
Dawn is my absolute favorite dish detergent. I have tried most out there, and this is honestly the best! A little goes along way, cleans dishes beautifully, and does not irritate my hands.  It's a very clean scent. I only buy dawn and will never waste my money on anything else.
Josie M.
I've always used Dawn Dish soap. I have tried other Dish soaps and there is only 2 kinds that I can actually use and feel my dishes are actually clean. Dawn being my number one! I don't have to use a lot it just takes a little amount. It smells good and it's also good for washing your animals with. Takes grease and grime away from hands, clothes and animals. Dawn was the one soap that cleaned the animals from the big oil spill we had in the ocean and that made me love it even more. Use Dawn or have dirty dishes! It's the best for the price and for your dishes.
Georgia N.
Brookeville
I find Dawn to be one of my favorite brands of liquid dish soap when hand washing dishes.  I find that the suds last a pretty long time and the scent of the soap is nice.  The soap is effective in removing oils and other foods.  I would recommend this soap to others.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
The best original dawn dish washing liquid soap in my opinion. This helps the clean your dishes really good & also take away grease from the plates easily so I highly recommend it. I  took care of 2 kittens from 3 weeks old and have used this soap to give the baths! Super sensitive and safe for them and affordable for sure! Worth every penny!
Laura K.
Cincinnati, OH
I used to love Dawn, then something strange started happening when I used it my dish cloth and my sponge would get prematurely stinky with a smell I just could not get rid of and even when using proper cleaning of the cloths and sponges.  So unfortunately, I had to stop using it.  I did love the de-greasing power and cleaning power on my dishes but the smell of the cloths was just too much.
Alisha D.
Battle Creek
Dawn is the only dish soap that I like to use. I normally buy the big bottle of it and it last a very long time. I hate buying the cheaper brands. Dawn is more expensive but its last ALOT longer and goes a lot further because its concentrated. So you use less, and when I buy a cheaper brand you have to use a whole lot more. Its suds up a lot, and I feel like its the best at lifting stuck on food off silver wear, plates, or pans. And I believe that it's the best at making sure my dishes are clean and leaves absolutely no germs behind.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
Everyone in my family for as long as I can remember has been using Dawn exclusively. It's cleaning power is in a league of its own, above the rest and no other dish soap can compare or even come close. It saves you money too because usually 1 squirt does the whole job. I've been to other people's homes & washed dishes with the dish soap they had, that was not Dawn & not only did I have to keep adding more dish soap to the sponge, but unlike Dawn those other soaps did not create much of a later, let alone have the cleaning power.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?