BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11901)
Chelsey T.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I LOVE Dawn! I barely have to use any to wash a whole sink of dishes! I don't just use it on my dishes! It also takes stains out of clothes, and just about anything! I swear by dawn, it's a miracle worker!
Charlena M.
I highly recommend this to everyone. I have used this brand for years and I always tell my friends and family it's the only one that really does the job. And will always clean all my dishes the first time.
Maribel R.
Las Cruces, NM
This product is one of the greatest! It not only works on dishes but also on other objects. It is great to clean up anything dirty! It's easy on the hands as well. It is very affordable! I love this product! I'm always buying it. I highly recommend it be in everyone's shopping list!
Amanda E.
I will not buy another dishwasher liquid ! Can be used to clean a plethora of things. Mixed with water cleans up carpet stains amazingly! Will purchase time and time again! I normally purchase from Walmart but this can be found just about anywhere they sell kitchen goods. Highly recommended!
Jason S.
Gilbert, AZ
The original blue Dawn is the BEST! No others can beat it and if you look on the internet it has so many other uses other then your dishes! I get the big bottle from Costco because you can never have enough!
Diana Q.
Ocala , FL
Dawn is definitely one of the best dish soaps on the market. It fights grease with ease, and is great for cleaning also weather wiping down the counters, scrubbing tubs and tiles, or washing your shoe laces.
Samantha A.
Havelock, NC
I have no complaints about Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid! Not only does it get my dishes squeaky clean, but I use this to clean up grease and messes from my stove, oven, and countertops! This also cleans the makeup out of my makeup brushes! No other brand does a better job than Dawn!
Linda G.
The only dish soap I buy!! Great clean scent and really cleans up the dirtiest greasiest dishes. I love the soap's consistency and effect on the hands..... very gentle on skin, but tough on grease! 👍🏽👍🏽
Domonique C.
Garfield Hts, OH
I have tried plenty of dish soaps but Dawn is by far the best. I love how concentrated the formula is and I love how I only need a tiny bit to clean my dishes. And when they say Dawn cuts the grease, that is so true. Even after I wash a greasy pan my dish water doesn't feel yucky.
Hillary S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love dawn! We use it from the house to the cars down to the animals! It's amazing! And can be purchased everywhere like your local wallmart and comes in bunches of scents! We buy it every time
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?