BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Diana Q.
Ocala , FL
Dawn is definitely one of the best dish soaps on the market. It fights grease with ease, and is great for cleaning also weather wiping down the counters, scrubbing tubs and tiles, or washing your shoe laces.
Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn never fails to work exceptionally for me! Even hard and stuck on messes clean right of with some hot water and Dawn! It's moderately priced and worth buying over the generic kind. Highly recommend this for anyone.
Jason S.
Gilbert, AZ
The original blue Dawn is the BEST! No others can beat it and if you look on the internet it has so many other uses other then your dishes! I get the big bottle from Costco because you can never have enough!
Nicole L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is a true multi-purpose dish soap. Use it for dishes, greasy kitchen cabinets. Getting stains out of laundry and even removing fleas off the dog. One bottle does everything! Plus the scent is just gorgeous!!
Rosemarie P.
Bristol, CT
Love love love DAWN!! It is the only thing I will use on my dishes. It gets all the grease off and leaves them nice and clean with no sticky gunk left on. I also use DAWN mixed with white vinegar to clean the shower and on the dog when it's bath time. It's gentle and gets the job done!
Yessica S.
Shirley, NY
Love this for dishes and even to get grease stains from clothing, with kids you have to get creative , I've also used this to bathe my dog when I don't have his shampoo. It's so multi
Purpose . It's excellent.
Sandy B.
Redmond, OR
Best of all this is My #1 dish soap I do not buy any other brands the formula in this dish soap is wonderful I hand wash all my dishes and this soap leaves them nice and shiny it's very easy to use I love it.. I buy this in bulk from Cosco that's how much I enjoy using this stuff 😃😃😃😃😃
Sydney M.
Montgomery, TX
The original will always be my favorite! Not only does this do wonders to degrease my pots, pans, played, and silverware, it also is one of my mechanic husbands favorite ways to get the dirt, grease, and grime off of his hands at the end of every day. This is a constant in our household
Gabriela M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this dawn dish detergent , just a bit and that's it. I think the price is worth it and the scent is nice I really really recommend this product it will last for a whole moth and a half I'll keep buy in it!
Maribel R.
Las Cruces, NM
This product is one of the greatest! It not only works on dishes but also on other objects. It is great to clean up anything dirty! It's easy on the hands as well. It is very affordable! I love this product! I'm always buying it. I highly recommend it be in everyone's shopping list!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?