BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Julia  O.
Frankston, TX
I love dawn! It's not just for dishes! I used it to help get hard soap scum out of the bottom of bath tubs I clean, stains out of carpets, and stains out of clothes! I am a DIY person and it does so awesome!!! not just for cleaning but some kids activities you can use soap for :) kids love DIY toys!
August Z.
Green, KS
Obviously it can wash your dishes but there are just so many uses for this which is especially great to know when you've got kids running around. Gentle but tough. Tried and true product. I buy this over and over.
Rashmita S.
Arlington, TX
I always try to buy different dish washing soap. and after one try i always go back to Dawn. I don't know what is it about this product. but its just right. Its not too watery, which is very important. and not bubbly either, I don't use dishwasher very often only when i have guests. and I use dawn a lot because I am constantly washing my dishes with hands. And my hands don't dry too. its a plus. Love this product.
Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
The best dish soap brand. Really cleans and cuts through grease. A little bit makes a lot of sudsy soapy foam and I rarely have to dispense more for the amount of dishes I normally clean. Has such a clean fresh scent
Christina D.
Not only is this soap amazing for washing dishes it is also great for removing grease stains from clothing. Just add a little to the stain, let sit for 5-10 mins, and wash as usual. We also use it with equal parts vinegar to wash our dog, kills fleas and keeps their coat soft, white, and non-oily.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
This is a great dishwashing detergent. It doesn't take much to get a great lather. It's really effective at getting pots and pans clean. An added plus is you can use it to safely wash puppies and kittens with fleas.
Barbara R.
Kankakee, IL
I use this for dishes an cleaning around the house even for washing the dog s helps control fleas mix it with vinegar an baking soda an can clean almost anything its great an cuts grease real good on dishes an pans
Kylie N.
Bonney Lake, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my go to dishsoap! Hands down it does a great job. If you ever get grease on your clothes, rub a little bit on the spot and through it in the wash, even after you have already washed and dried the clothing.
Angela L.
Portland, OR
Dawn is the best liquid dishwashing soap. You only need a very small amount to wash a full sink of dishes! You don't need to soak your pots and pans overnight, you only need to let the dawn sit on for 5-7 minutes to do the equivalent of this! This soap is gentle on your skin yet hard on food! Love it!
April S.
Collins, MS
This is my all time favorite liquid dishwashing detergent. The blue is the best and is multifunctional. It smells awesome as well. I use this soap to clean every thing and even use it in my own diy cleaner recipes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back