BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Julie C.
Washington, PA
My all time favorite dish liquid and the only brand I use to wash my dishes AND hands with! It is fantastic on grease and scorched pans witch is a plus. I wouldn't use any other brand but dawn dish liquid.
Charlena M.
I highly recommend this to everyone. I have used this brand for years and I always tell my friends and family it's the only one that really does the job. And will always clean all my dishes the first time.
Melissa g.
Laurinburg, NC
Nothing beats the original blue dawn. Not only does it work for dishes but it's awesome at removing stains from clothes. I thought my favorite dress was ruined from a lipstick stain. After applying dawn to the stain, letting it sit for 20 minutes and washing the stain came right out.
Amber D.
Mission, KS
I absolutely love dawn dish soap and would recommend it to anyone! A bottle of it lasts me for a long time and I don't only use it on my dishes but I use it to bathe my dog because it kills fleas on contact.
Kassidy K.
Independence, MO
Cleans well however does have a drying effect. Now I use this on not only dishes but this is a great addition to a bath if there is a poison ivy, oak or sumac problem. You can get a large bottle of this from costco and use it to refill your smaller bottles at a fraction of the price.
Maribel R.
Las Cruces, NM
This product is one of the greatest! It not only works on dishes but also on other objects. It is great to clean up anything dirty! It's easy on the hands as well. It is very affordable! I love this product! I'm always buying it. I highly recommend it be in everyone's shopping list!
Diana Q.
Ocala , FL
Dawn is definitely one of the best dish soaps on the market. It fights grease with ease, and is great for cleaning also weather wiping down the counters, scrubbing tubs and tiles, or washing your shoe laces.
Stephanie W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Nothing compares to blue Dawn dishsoap! It helps loosen up even tough cooked on food. There are many natural home cleaners that you can make using this dishsoap as an ingredient as well! I only buy this even though it is more expensive than some other options.
Heather K.
Palmyra, VA
Dawn was a staple in my grandmother's house, my mother's house, and now our house. It's the brand we've trusted for generations. It doesn't dry out my hands, and is the best for removing tough stains. My dutch oven is the true test to any dishwashing liquid, and Dawn never lets me down!
Dee V.
Oklahoma City , OK
I LOVE Dawn! it gets the gun and grease out of any pan that i have. Even if I leave a greasy pan sitting for a few days i just soak the pan in hot water and add dawn and the gunk and grease come right off.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?