BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Kassidy K.
Independence, MO
Cleans well however does have a drying effect. Now I use this on not only dishes but this is a great addition to a bath if there is a poison ivy, oak or sumac problem. You can get a large bottle of this from costco and use it to refill your smaller bottles at a fraction of the price.
House of M.
This is my go to liquid dish soap. I love the smell and that they give a portion (I'm sure very small) of their proceeds to wildlife preservation. I also love this soap to make DIY cleaners and other things.
Amber D.
Mission, KS
I absolutely love dawn dish soap and would recommend it to anyone! A bottle of it lasts me for a long time and I don't only use it on my dishes but I use it to bathe my dog because it kills fleas on contact.
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have liyerally been using Dawn my whole life! My mom used Dawn while I was growing up. Dawn cuts throw grease with ease and cleans anything! I use Dawn to vlwan my patio, kitchen floors, surfaces and more!
Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn never fails to work exceptionally for me! Even hard and stuck on messes clean right of with some hot water and Dawn! It's moderately priced and worth buying over the generic kind. Highly recommend this for anyone.
Lizzy H.
Pottsville, PA
Oreos are my favorite cookie, and my go-to of choice when I need a snack. Though I'm the original kind of girl, the thins were an absolute delight. The cookie bit has always been my preferred part of the oreo, cream not so much, so the thins ended up being the perfect ratio between cookie and the filling.

The chocolate flavor wasn't very overwhelming (there's not much between each cookie), but that didn't stop me from enjoying them. They had the same great taste without having to bite through extra filling to get to the chocolate cookie bit.

The price, I think, could be lower, given you're getting less cookie for your buck, but I found the price to be fair enough for what may be a promotional item not meant to sit on store shelves for long. The packaging has also been improved throughout the years, and mine included easy-open packaging that could be sealed to keep the cookies fresh just as easily.
Amanda E.
I will not buy another dishwasher liquid ! Can be used to clean a plethora of things. Mixed with water cleans up carpet stains amazingly! Will purchase time and time again! I normally purchase from Walmart but this can be found just about anywhere they sell kitchen goods. Highly recommended!
Diana Q.
Ocala , FL
Dawn is definitely one of the best dish soaps on the market. It fights grease with ease, and is great for cleaning also weather wiping down the counters, scrubbing tubs and tiles, or washing your shoe laces.
Kaylene C.
Science Hill, KY
I prefer dawn over many brands of dish liquid. I do not have a dishwasher so all of my dishes are done by hand. I look for a soap that doesn't leave my dishes feeling greasy and eliminated everything that has been stuck on.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish detergebt that i like and will use. Nothing cuts grease like dawn. Married to a mechanic?? Use dawn in his laundry as well. It works wonders. It streatches more than any other detergent.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?