BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original is a phenomenal grease cutter. I was in the serving industry for years. I would scrub a little Dawn on those tough grease spots, and they'd come right out. I love how it powers through the grease and grime on my dishes. I have noticed that when I use Dawn, that my dish sponges have an odor.
Ashley H.
This is an AMAZING product. You can use this in so many ways. Dawn isn't just for cleaning dishes. I give my dogs a bath with Dawn and it kills fleas so you don't have to go buy expensive flea shampoo. I use Dawn to deep clean my makeup brushes with just a little bit of Olive Oil added into it. We use Dawn to clean the car with. I've heard you can pretreat stains in your laundry as well, but I haven't tried that. I use the pomegranate scent that's good for hands as a sugar scrub, mix dawn and sugar till you get a good consistency and just scrub your hands, feet, or any rough areas with it and then just rinse it off. They're so many ways you can use this product. If you aren't using it then just give in and give it a try.
Violena D.
Tukwila, WA
My family loves this
detergent because of its super cleaning power. I also use it as a pre-treatment
on clothing or even a stain remover. It does wonders. A little goes a long way.
Dawn is the only one that truly cuts through the grease and cleans the dishes,
pots and pans that must be hand washed and smells great too. Its cleaning power
is in a league of its own, above the rest and no other dish soap can compare or
even come close.
Jack  .
Lakin, KS
Dawn you have saved me again!

Okay so this is my experience, I needed to get out a stain and didn't want to spend money on a stain remover, I had spilt wine on my white shirt and needed to get it out. I did some experimenting and mixed in an empty bottle a cup of dawn, 1/4 cup of white vinegar, 4 tablespoons of baking soda and filled the rest up with water. I applied my dawn concoction to the shirt and brushed with a toothbrush I had and let it sit 1 hour. I washed the shirt as normal and voila! the stain is gone, now I must make a disclaimer that even though this concoction worked for me it may not always work for others, but ever since then I only buy dawn for all my grease-fighting needs!
carol i.
My husband and I absolutely love the effectiveness of Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid ORIGINAL. Original is capitalized because the other scents and varieties do not work the same. We use it to wash dishes of course, in addition to getting grease stains out of clothing and making fruit fly trappers. The only reason why we deducted one star is because it's made of potentially harmful chemicals. We continue to use Dawn because our parents and his grandmother are still living. They grew up using worse stuff. We've used multiple brands, such as Palmolive, Seventh Generation, Honest, Kirkland, and Equate. None of these brands can compare to the effectiveness of a nickel-sized drop of Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original!
Joy L.
Dunbar, PA
Blue Dawn. Hands-down, the best dish liquid there is. If it’s good enough for the animals affected by the oil spills, it’s good enough for my dishes! Seriously though, nothing works better, a little goes a long way, it’s super affordable, and it makes a great spot cleaner for all different types of stains on fabric to upholstery. The only dish liquid I will purchase!
Ry B.
A little bit of this stuff goes a LONG way! Its super versatile -- I have seen people who use this and making soda to create a cleaning paste. I also use this to get grease stains out of clothing. I love to buy my Dawn in Bulk at Costco. I always feel like i get the best value that way. It's always been effective for what I have used it for and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Kristin M.
Charlotte, NC
Aside from drying out your hands when washing dishes, this product is the best dish soap available. It doesn't take much because it is so concentrated so it will last a lot longer than most and you can guarantee there will be plenty of suds when washing. I feel like Dawn is the only dish soap that will actually cut through cooked on foods.
Tiffanie H.
BEST. SOAP. EVER. I have always been a fan of the "blue" soap. I have issues with smells and Original Dawn has never bothered me. It also gets dishes super clean without leaving a film behind. And, Original Dawn is great for cleaning other things besides dishes. Works super well on getting grease/oil spots out of clothes.
Jennifer S.
I absolutely love Dawn dish liquid! It does amazing fighting grease!! A little goes such a long way!! I not only use it for dishes but I also use it as a stain remover for laundry and also as a gentle cleaner for my puppy!! I highly recommend this product to everyone! And the price is fantastic for such an amazing product!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?