BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Stephanie P.
Fayetteville, NC
This is the soap I use to wash my dishes every single day and i wouldn't change it for aother soap. I bought this soap at costco so that it can be in a big container. It was not at all disappointing. It has a nice subtle scent that is not too strong. I recommend this to everyone I know.
Yessica S.
Shirley, NY
Love this for dishes and even to get grease stains from clothing, with kids you have to get creative , I've also used this to bathe my dog when I don't have his shampoo. It's so multi
Purpose . It's excellent.
Ariela H.
This product is reliable when it come to cleaning the dishes but the smell is not super pleasant it smells just like dishes it don't battle the food smell but does fight hard grease on dishes which is good.
Chelsey T.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I LOVE Dawn! I barely have to use any to wash a whole sink of dishes! I don't just use it on my dishes! It also takes stains out of clothes, and just about anything! I swear by dawn, it's a miracle worker!
Linette G.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I have used Dawn Original scent for at least 20 years; during that time I have used small bottles here and there of other brands but always return to Dawn. It always does the job with the least amount of product. I recommend Dawn every time someone asks me which dish detergent I use.
Amber D.
Mission, KS
I absolutely love dawn dish soap and would recommend it to anyone! A bottle of it lasts me for a long time and I don't only use it on my dishes but I use it to bathe my dog because it kills fleas on contact.
Michelle M.
Dawn is the ABSOLUTE best dish soap that I have used! I did try several other brands but quickly learned this is best brand to use! It helps remove stains quickly and easily and safe for animals is a plus!!
Kassidy K.
Independence, MO
Cleans well however does have a drying effect. Now I use this on not only dishes but this is a great addition to a bath if there is a poison ivy, oak or sumac problem. You can get a large bottle of this from costco and use it to refill your smaller bottles at a fraction of the price.
Katie F.
Asheville
There is no better dishwashing liquid than original blue Dawn. I use this for more than washing dishes. I use it to clean with vinegar. I use it to spot clean carpets. It cuts through grease with no problem.
Dawn C.
Virginia Bch, VA
"One drop of Dawn & grease is gone!" This is a multi use soap, not just dishes. You can use it as a cleaning aid for removing stains! Original Dawn has a clean nice scent. I've been a repeat buyer for years!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?