BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11960)
Luana B.
In my household we only use Dawn products.. They have different scents and I think all dawn products are great and I will keep purchasing them in the future as well as recommending Dawn to friends and family.
Jessica O.
I love this soap. Awesome smell. Besides cleaning dishes this product is also vet recommended to get rid of fleas. I wash my dog and cat with it once a month, no negative effects on their skin. We keep multiple bottles in the house for both reasons! Definitely a good buy, and very affordable
Dara P.
Houston , TX
My favorite scent from dawn! This product works amazingly! It's an excellent value!! It has a light clean scent, no need to scrub with this soap, let it soak and the grease/stuck on food will come right off!
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL
Dawn is all I use and trust. It cuts grease and keeps everything clean and sanitary. It's not expensive at all and it works awesome. Also I use it to get stain out of clothes, it even gets blood stains out.
Keliesha J.
This stuff has so many uses in its own as well as combined with other things (vinegar and baking soda). I use it regularly like on a daily basis for cleaning around the house. The dishes are always spotless!
jenny a.
Tuttle, OK
The ONLY dish soap I use. It has a multipurpose use. It cuts grease, kills fleas on pets, and I'm sure many more uses that I don't know about. The smell is good and not overpowering. I always recommend this.
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have liyerally been using Dawn my whole life! My mom used Dawn while I was growing up. Dawn cuts throw grease with ease and cleans anything! I use Dawn to vlwan my patio, kitchen floors, surfaces and more!
Kari W.
Springfield, IL
I love Dawn! My mom has always used it and I've been using it since I've moved out and got married. It's the only thing I use and buy. It does a great job cleaning the dishes and I will continue to use it.
Allison P.
Brandon, SD
This is the best dish soap on the market. It is mainly my favorite because it lasts so long! You can use it on clothing for stain removal as well and it is very effective! I also mix it with vinegar to clean.
Katie F.
Asheville
There is no better dishwashing liquid than original blue Dawn. I use this for more than washing dishes. I use it to clean with vinegar. I use it to spot clean carpets. It cuts through grease with no problem.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?