BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11905)
Ariel N.
Athens, TN
A kitchen must have! I use dawn for everything from cleaning my dishes, to my cat and silver jewelry. It's great for cleaning almost anything and it's really gentle. It is a little harsh on my hands when I wash dishes, but I throw on some rubber gloves and I'm good to go! Love blue a Dawn.
Keliesha J.
This stuff has so many uses in its own as well as combined with other things (vinegar and baking soda). I use it regularly like on a daily basis for cleaning around the house. The dishes are always spotless!
Elizabeth H.
Kent, WA
Dawn isn the best dish soap and I have no desire to try another! It is great at getting dishes clean and doesn't dry out my hands! I love how I can use is all around the house... I even wash my dog with it!
Heather M.
Helena, AL
This detergent is so much more than just that. Besides working well at cleaning dishes you can also use this to gently clean fabrics, your puppies, and even silverware. Highly recommend this household staple.
Alex R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Dawn is a must. I've never used another brand that can get grease out of dishes. Absolutely no cons to this product. This will be the only one I use! And you can find it pretty much anywhere which is nice.
Mady K.
Tolar, TX
You can't go wrong with original dawn ! Good for other uses like washing your dog when he is covered in sticky stuff. Also a little dawn and vinegar can be mixed together to make a good fly killer. No joke!
Kimberly C.
Chino Valley, AZ
Dawn is hands down the best dishwashing liquid. my grandmother and mother always used dawn and i can see why. the other liquids claim to take grease away and stay sudsy... wrong. dawn only takes a small drop to do a sink full of dishes and keeps the grease away throughout the entire load.
Kari W.
Springfield, IL
I love Dawn! My mom has always used it and I've been using it since I've moved out and got married. It's the only thing I use and buy. It does a great job cleaning the dishes and I will continue to use it.
Mauri S.
Daleville, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is top dog when it comes to dish detergents. In combination with vinegar it doubles as a shower cleanser. The household uses for this product are limitless. This brand also offers a variety of scents/colors. I strongly suggest the Dawn - Olay Hand Renewal, especially for the winter!
Ytzayana M.
Del Valle, TX
This soap does its job. It cleans grease and helps get other stuff off the dishes. You don't need a lot of it to do its work either. I've been using this for the longest time and I think other don't compare.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?