BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?171 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
katherinewynn
I would agree with a lot of people best product for multi- purpose use. I off course wash dishes, but also use it for my kids stains in their clothes.. In my carpet, tubs, wash the car with, you can add a little to your running warm bath water and it will make a huge difference as well.. Love this product!
Mey S.
Elk Grove, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the only brand of dishwashing detergent I buy. Love this item. I also mix this with some water in a spray bottle as an all purpose cleaner. I buy the one that's unscented. I don't really care for the scented ones.
Katie H.
Savanna, IL
I love Dawn original. It has been my life saver. It works just as good as the first time I used it. Will continue to buy. Its not to expensive at all and it does an amazing job and is used for so much then just dishes.
JeriLynne F.
Lenox, MA
This is one of my top 5 household must have products! Not only is it used on dishes but also in laundry. I use it to pretreat stains and it works like a charm. I usually get a large bottle at BJs. I will always buy it!
Vicki C.
I love this dish soap. It has so many practical uses so I find myself always repurchasing from Target. It's great to wash dishes before putting them in the dish washer and I also love cleaning my makeup brushes with this.
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
In my opinion this ultra concentrated formula is the best, a little goes a longggg way. However, it makes my sponge smell so bad, I have noticed that with other dish washing products I don't get that nasty smelling sponge
Kristen G.
New Cumberland, PA
It's dish soap. What can I say? It cleans things and cuts grease. It smells good and it lasts a pretty long time. Quite honestly I don't think I've ever tried other dish soap, I like dawn because they help save wildlife. As long as my dish soap helps me wash the dishes that's really all that matters to me.
Kinzie V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
You can use this for so much more than just dishes! It works fabulous on those awful grease stains on clothes. It's cheap, and you can also mix with baking soda as a bathroom cleaner! A multi surface cleaner in disguise!
Ashley F.
East Bangor, PA
Best dish soap in the world in my opinion, always gets the job done, quick and easy. Many dish washing soaps give me a headache from the scent for some reason but this one doesn't at all! And it never dries out my hands!
Haley C.
Searcy, AR
Great for getting grease off of dishes and it only takes a little bit. I am just not crazy about how it leaves my hands feeling really dry and rough after I'm done washing the dishes. It is one of the best dish washing soaps on the market.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?