BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Heather K.
Palmyra, VA
Dawn was a staple in my grandmother's house, my mother's house, and now our house. It's the brand we've trusted for generations. It doesn't dry out my hands, and is the best for removing tough stains. My dutch oven is the true test to any dishwashing liquid, and Dawn never lets me down!
Elizabeth H.
Kent, WA
Dawn isn the best dish soap and I have no desire to try another! It is great at getting dishes clean and doesn't dry out my hands! I love how I can use is all around the house... I even wash my dog with it!
Adriana R.
Beaverton, OR
I love Dawn I will forever reach for Dawn it takes the smell away from dishes and it's easy to clean your dishes. I love Dawn and I've tried other dish soaps and they don't work as well as Dawn I recommend
Kimberly C.
Chino Valley, AZ
Dawn is hands down the best dishwashing liquid. my grandmother and mother always used dawn and i can see why. the other liquids claim to take grease away and stay sudsy... wrong. dawn only takes a small drop to do a sink full of dishes and keeps the grease away throughout the entire load.
Heather M.
Helena, AL
This detergent is so much more than just that. Besides working well at cleaning dishes you can also use this to gently clean fabrics, your puppies, and even silverware. Highly recommend this household staple.
Alex R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Dawn is a must. I've never used another brand that can get grease out of dishes. Absolutely no cons to this product. This will be the only one I use! And you can find it pretty much anywhere which is nice.
House of M.
This is my go to liquid dish soap. I love the smell and that they give a portion (I'm sure very small) of their proceeds to wildlife preservation. I also love this soap to make DIY cleaners and other things.
Mauri S.
Daleville, VA
Dawn is top dog when it comes to dish detergents. In combination with vinegar it doubles as a shower cleanser. The household uses for this product are limitless. This brand also offers a variety of scents/colors. I strongly suggest the Dawn - Olay Hand Renewal, especially for the winter!
Michelle M.
Dawn is the ABSOLUTE best dish soap that I have used! I did try several other brands but quickly learned this is best brand to use! It helps remove stains quickly and easily and safe for animals is a plus!!
Lacey M.
Brick, NJ
I have my cabinet stocked with Dawn. I found that it is the only brand that has been able to cut through the grease and food left on the pan. I have tried other brands when they were on sale, but I don't think any of them worked as well as Dawn. I like the variety as well and that it's sudsing ability is better than other brands as well..meaning you only have to use a small portion to get the job done
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?