BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12037)
Rachel F.
Bowling Green, VA
This is all we have used for YEARS! I use it on our animals and on us when we get in poison ivy and such as well as to clean the house, wash vehicles, clean the pool, and soo much more! it can clean EVERYTHING!
Shea C.
Tellico Plns, TN
The only dish liquid I use. It gets the good, bad, and ugly. It doesn't leave my dishes greasy and the smell is great. Plus I always buy the one with the animal on it to support the animals affected by oil spills.
Tasha F.
The ONLY dish soap in our cabinet. I love the versatility. We use it for dishes, stained clothes, and even washing the dog! Great soap for many different uses. Smells great and clean too! Will continue to buy.
Christina W.
Yuma, AZ
Dawn has been the only dish soap I use for years now. Especially after I had my daughter. It cleans everything so well that it's the only brand I trust with my daughter. I'll probably never use another brand.
Madison M.
Salisbury , MD
Works great on food that's dried on. Works great on oil and grease. I used this on my kitten when she had fleas. It was gentle and effective. It is an affordable price although you can get alternatives cheaper
Sara C.
Denver, CO
This bottle will last forever. It also doesn't leave residue on your dishes and cuts right through the grease. The only downside is I am not a fan of the scent, but original dawn always seems to work the best
Amy M.
Rome, IL
I only use Dawn Dishwashing Liquid. I try using the cheap brands but nothing fights grease and gunk like Dawn. I can leave my dishes soak for 5 minutes and then just wipe of last nights dinner. Thank you Dawn!
Jessica S.
Hurst, TX
I kid you not best dish soap I have ever tried! I used to use the brand Ajax and compared to it I use less product. It is worth it for the price. The scent is nice and smells clean. I would buy again and recommend to a friends.
Michelle T.
This is my go to dish washing soap! I love that it cuts grease with ease. The scent is amazing and not overpowering at all. It gets the job done even on the tough stuff. Definitely would recommend it to others!
Teresa S.
Hiram, GA
This stuff is amazing. I not only clean my dishes with it but I am so mix it with vinegar to get the stains out of my shower. I just discovered it will get set in grease stains out of my husbands work clothes as well.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?