BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Ginger G.
Toledo, OH
This is the most basic, but wonderful dishwashing soap I have ever used. I am amazed by the formula in this soap and it has a nice refreshing scent. It is very effective in getting oils off of your hands or dishes and it makes everything squeaky clean. I would recommend this to everyone.
Jessica O.
I love this soap. Awesome smell. Besides cleaning dishes this product is also vet recommended to get rid of fleas. I wash my dog and cat with it once a month, no negative effects on their skin. We keep multiple bottles in the house for both reasons! Definitely a good buy, and very affordable
Rachel F.
Bowling Green, VA
This is all we have used for YEARS! I use it on our animals and on us when we get in poison ivy and such as well as to clean the house, wash vehicles, clean the pool, and soo much more! it can clean EVERYTHING!
Cassie D.
Marion, IA
I love Dawn for so many reasons. First, it cleans my dishes perfectly. But aside from that, it gets greasy stains out of laundry. Mixed with hydrogen peroxide it is a great carpet cleaner and gets out stubborn stains. I keep a small bottle in my breast pump bag for cleaning my parts on the go.
Cori M.
Shelby, NC
Dawn dishwashing liquid is great for all kinds of things! We use this brand on our dishes at home and also when I'm just trying to clean counters around the house! Gets dirt and grime better than the leading brands!
Ciara B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Dawn is the best. It's worth it, it goes the dishes clean the best not to mention the bubbles/suds stay in the water & dishes don't feel greasy!

I use part Dawn dish soap, vinegar & water to clean my makeup brushes... This cleaner works better then the cleaner that ur supposed to buy for it.
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
This is great. This dawn dishwashing liquid really gets in there and helps you tackle all the grime and oil that is stuck on your dirty dishes. It leaves the dishes off with a great shine and it's so effortless
Brittany B.
Newport, TN
Dawn is the absolute best dishwashing liquid. It not only cleans your dishes it is wonderful to use on your clothes to get stains out. Put a little classic blue liquid on a stain and then throw it in the was.
Michelle G.
Cherokee, IA
I always bought cheap soap before and had to use a bunch of it. Finally, I took my mom's advice and tried Dawn. Wow, she was right..... I love the "bubbles" and takes such a little amount. I actually now buy it is a huge commercial container and it lasts me forever. I love that I can use it for so many other cleaning "recipes" and not just my dishes!
Kimberly S.
Omaha, NE
I actually use Dawn for nearly everything but dishes. It is a great stain remover/water spot remover when you soak/scrub the clothing item in hot water with Dawn. It also is a great household cleaner when you pair it with white vinegar and scrub. It removes grease, cuts out soap scum, etc.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?