BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11903)
Cori M.
Shelby , NC
Dawn dishwashing liquid is great for all kinds of things! We use this brand on our dishes at home and also when I'm just trying to clean counters around the house! Gets dirt and grime better than the leading brands!
Sarah J.
Phoenix, AZ
I always use Dawn because I find that it cleans my dishes the best and I love the scents. I feel it doesn't dry out my hands as much as other dish soap. This one cleans tough spots and it suds up nicely to rid of grease.
Gina M.
I stopped using the generic dish soap after I went through a bottle in record time. Dawn lasts me longer because I don't need as much to get the job done. I can almost always find a coupon, but even when I buy it full price it's affordable and I feel confident spending my money on this product
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Dawn dish soap is great for just about anything. It helps make cleaning up greasy messages so much easier. I also use it in combination with other products like Epsom salt and vinegar to kill weeds or hydrogen peroxide and baking soda to remove pet odors and stains. It is really the best dish soap out there.
Breanna L.
Roseville, MN
I refuse to use any other brand of dish soap than Dawn. It is the only dish soap I have encountered that doesn't leave dishes feeling greasy after drying them. It is also the only hand soap that doesn't dry out my hands after doing the dishes. Always have and always will buy dawn dish soap.
Heather M.
Helena, AL
This detergent is so much more than just that. Besides working well at cleaning dishes you can also use this to gently clean fabrics, your puppies, and even silverware. Highly recommend this household staple.
Erica R.
I typically use a dishwasher when doing dishes, but I like to do a quick rinse w soap and water prior to putting my dishes in the dish washer (might sound crazy but I am just a germaphobe). I also clean my daughters bottles with this dish soap. Leaves everything clean and smelling good.
House of M.
This is my go to liquid dish soap. I love the smell and that they give a portion (I'm sure very small) of their proceeds to wildlife preservation. I also love this soap to make DIY cleaners and other things.
Lindsey-Star D.
Hill City, SD
I've used this same soap since I've lived in my own. It cleans amazing! However, it makes sponges and rags smell like mildew in a very short time. For that reason, I've tried other brands, but always come back to the original!
Linette G.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I have used Dawn Original scent for at least 20 years; during that time I have used small bottles here and there of other brands but always return to Dawn. It always does the job with the least amount of product. I recommend Dawn every time someone asks me which dish detergent I use.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?