BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Allysa H.
Bauxite , AR
Recently saw on Pinterest that BLUE Dawn is capable of getting nearly any carpet stain out, after attempting to get Red Koolaid from my children's carpet for months with various methods, including the Rug Doctor I have successfully removed the stain with good old Blue Dawn... moms everywhere rejoice!! And go get em!!
Emily O.
Madison, AL
Great soap! Blue Dawn soap is magical to me. It's not only great for cleaning dishes, but I've also used it to clean my tub, shower, mattress, and my baby's cloth diapers. Oh, and it's super cheap too! Love this stuff!
Tracy F.
Orem, UT
I love using dawn on all my dishes it helps remove the grease so easy I don't have to struggle trying to scrub for long because a little product goes a long ways. It can be a bit pricey than other brands but it's amazing
Lakota B.
Indianapolis, IN
Dawn is a staple in my house! Works so well on keeping buildup off of bottles, great at getting stuck food off dishes, and when mixed with a little vinegar makes an amazing DIY household cleaner! Great multipurpose stuff!
Amy M.
Park City, KS
I use Dawn for just about everything in my home. It does a wonderful job on dishes, when mixed with Vinegar it makes an amazing shower/anything greasy or soap scummed cleaner, and it gets my pet clean too. Dawn also uses much less per sink of dishes than other brands of soap, so you get more for your money.
Wrayn V.
The only dish washing detergent I buy! It is easy to find in any store. A little of this goes a long way. Effective at cleaning dishes, stains on clothes, and cleaning makeup brushes. It doesn't dry out my skin either!
Nelly M.
Berwyn, IL
I love dawn products. Its gentle on my hands. Great for my dishes. I buy this product at CVS or where ever there's a sale. Regardless they have reasonable pricing. My whole family use it. I think this is a great product.
Sasha B.
Dawn is my go-to. It's generally the least expensive on the shelf, it's available everywhere, it comes in a good quantity, and it gets my dishes clean. I like that they have an option that just smells like good ol' soap.
Sarah B.
I love Dawn Liquid Dish Detergent. Not only is it great for kitchen cleaning but I also use it for bathing my pets! It protects against fleas and wipes away dirt and grime. You can purchase it at most grocery stores and supermarkets.
Ullonka T.
Warsaw, VA
Dawn is a very good dish washing detergent!! Can use very little and get lots of suds and washes dishes real good!! You have to shop around to find the best prices, but the Sunday papers usually have coupons for Dawn!!🤗
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?