BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
eva v.
Homestead, FL
Is the best you can even put water and make it last longer and with the same results
Christina  A.
Chubbuck, ID
Nothing better than dawn original detergent. It has so many uses and cuts the grease
Amanda C.
Prospect Park , NJ
The plus OXi clean one is my favorite ! Helps burn off the grease on all my dishes !
Elizabeth J.
Indian trail , Nc
This is my favorite brand. Cuts grease on plastic and is still gentle on your hands.
Raegan H.
Great for getting out stains and destroying grease. And it also kills fleas on pets
Maddie M.
Gets the job done and has such a good and classic smell! Love the original the most
Jennifer C.
This dish soap seems to foam up and rid grease and oil better than any other brand.
Karrie H.
Bath, IL
The only soap I use... Tough on food and I also use to bath my dogs and fight fleas
Megan R.
Laurel, IN
Only dish soap I can use on my sensitive skin!! I recommend this to all my friends!
Chelsey D.
Irvine, KY
Only thing i wash my dishes in. It get anything off off them especially the grease.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?