BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11966)
Christy D.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Hands down the best dish detergent I've found! It's tough enough on the grease but gentle enough on the hands! I've even used it on my puppy to give a bath and he was soft and smelled great. Highly recommend!
Joanne D.
Napanoch, NY
Original at its best. I use it not only for my dished,but occasionally on my pets when they decide to run rampart through mud puddles. It is gentle on their skin, doesn't damage their fur,and had a great scent
Machaela W.
San Jose, CA
Just like the commercial says, cuts right through grease! It's reasonably priced, smells great, and cleans without ruining your hands. It also doesn't leave a residue, which I have experienced with others in the past. I highly recommend as we even purchase this one over the Dawn with Olay.
Kristie V.
Clarkrange, TN
Dawn is the leader is dishwashing soap, for sure! Like another reviewer said, a little bit goes a long way. I've used other dish soaps and nothing else compares to Dawn. It is the only soap that can clean off oily/greasy residue without much effort. It's great, and I wouldn't use anything else!
Mariya Y.
Carol Stream, IL
That is the best dishwashing liquid i ever used. I tried with different brands and i was just using more and more from the liquid but the result was not the same. I never trust the adverts but for this product they were 100% right and i don`t mind to spend some more for quality in this case!
Luana B.
In my household we only use Dawn products.. They have different scents and I think all dawn products are great and I will keep purchasing them in the future as well as recommending Dawn to friends and family.
Gina M.
I stopped using the generic dish soap after I went through a bottle in record time. Dawn lasts me longer because I don't need as much to get the job done. I can almost always find a coupon, but even when I buy it full price it's affordable and I feel confident spending my money on this product
Meghan G.
Vestaburg, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Got to love the tried and true! I love the dawn suds stay longer and the grease cleaning power in my dishes.

Dawn original has so many other uses too like getting stains out of clothes and cleaning your shower.
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Dawn has magic cleaning powers. Not only does it cut grease, but when combined with vinegar and baking soda, you can clean floors, carpets, and so much more! Dawn super-ceeds any other product on the market!
Ashlee B.
Won't even consider the generic brand! This dish soap is amazingly versatile and a staple in my home! I like all the various scents but end up going back to the original blue! Highly recommend for all parents!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?