BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Katlin W.
Sand Springs
This will be the only dish soap I will ever have in my house! It cleans anything and everything. I love all the different uses for one product. The product is definitely worth the price.
kella l.
Norman
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish soap I prefer to use!! Works great to get the tough grease and odors from my dishes!! Also works to kill fleas on my cat. I highly recommend this. It's also super cheap!!
Lydia E.
Boston, MA
I live in a small apartment so I try to buy a small bottle. This product is usually 99 cents on sale at my local drug store. It lasts a long time and does a great job getting tough jobs clean
Donna K.
Dawn is an excellent dish detergent in getting dishes clean, cutting through greasy messes while taking less time. Dawn is also useful in removing grease in the laundry, as a weed killer when mixed with vinegar and epsom salt. Great value for a versatile product
JillyMae D.
North Canton, OH
My mother used this my entire life and I know this product works amazingly. I buy a bottle of this size and it last months. I love the classic smell and how affordable it is. Love love LOVE
Alexa G.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Dawn is the only brand of dishwashing detergent I buy. The concentrated soap is wayyy better than the unconcentrated. The smell is good but neutral enough. This gets anything off of dishes.
Lizbeth S.
Okeechobee , FL
Great dishwashing soap. With just a little it goes long way. The scent smells good. I tent to but the biggest one but the smallest cost .67 at Walmart. It’s very affordable and inexpensive.
Kayla W.
Roseau, MN
Takes all stains out of laundry!! Must have in our house... I don't love using it on dishes because of the harsh chems... but it does do a great job on them and you don't need much at all
Malorie K.
Chesapeake, VA
The dish soap as such a fresh smell. It's great to use with my dish cloth. I purchase my Dawn from Target and Walmart. I really like the soap suds it creates in order to get a good scrub.
StanGramz T.
Great for fighting tough grease and crusted stuck on foods. Love the smell also. It's pricier than buying something like joy but it will save your hands and arms from scrubbing as hard.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?