BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Marisela(Bertha) G.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Out of all the products for liquid soap that I have tried and I have tried many this buy far is the cheapest an with the best quality in cleanins smell and i use no gloves when washing dishes and my hands are in perfect condition i truly love DAWN it gets the job done
Jordan S.
Melbourne
The best dish soap! I little goes a long way and it is so effective when it comes to cleaning. I feel like it always does the job perfectly and I never have to question if my dishes are clean or not. I always repurchase this soap and will continue to do so!
Chanel N.
East Los Angeles
Love love love this.! I use this for versus reasons. It is good for fleas along with other products. I also use this to uncolor my hair. It is very effective. All pros I see no cons.
Nielle S.
Roanoke
Love this dish soap! Smells great, gets my dishes squeaky clean and it supports a good cause helping animals in need. Safe enough to use on your bare skin but tough enough to get the job done. The price is great and would highly recommend to everyone
Ali W.
Saint Louis, MO
Perfect smell and easy to squeeze bottle. Gets off grease, dried food, and grime around the sink. Easy to use to soak pots, pans, and wine glasses. I recommend they sell these with scrubbers as they go perfectly together. Recommend for a kitchen essential!
Michelle J.
Sherwood, AR
I love dawn soap. I've used this brand for a while now and love how a small amount makes a good amount of foam, good to soak and wash dishes. A bottle lasts me more than a month. I also use it to bathe the dogs and it works perfect. Affordable and very effective.
Gladys R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is my number 1 soap. Its so gentle with your hands but tough with greasy dishes. Every time i use this leaves my dirty dishes clean with a fresh aroma of clean. I always buy the big bottles. Very cheap
Lily F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn dish soap is my favorite dish soap, I would never think twice about buying Dawn before any other dish soap love it so much. I always buy this brand when I run out. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this dish soap. Especially the blue one when we had kittens and had to give them a bath. It's gentle on their skin but it cleans up the messes around my house too. Great price and works amazing, it's a favorite of my families to use on a daily basis.
Brittny D.
Victoria, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
One of my favorite gifts herbs gets all the grease right off of all the dishes especially the plastic dishes descent is good you can literally use Dawn dish soap on anyting .
also a little tip if your pets have fleas it's gentle enough to use on them.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Amazon