BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Kaitlyn Y.
Oceanside, CA
My go to dish soap! You don't need a ton of this soap , and a little goes a long way. I love how well works and how it doesn't leave any soap scum or anything like that. I also like how it doesn't leave my hands super dry after washing the dishes either. It's actually not very expensive !
Kayla S.
Port Jervis, NY
I love dawn original! I have very sensitive skin, and it makes washing dishes hard for me. Dawn helps protect my skin and keeps my dishes clean! Recently my dog got sprayed by a skunk, I used dawn blue original and it took the smell right out and it was gentle enough for me to use on him!
Ana A.
North miami, FL
I honestly don't care how much I have to spend but this is the best dish washing soap ever. I used it one time and after that I was hooked. I buy the huge bottle and it last me a month or two depending on how much use. Another thing that I love is that I does not dry up my hands I love it
Rebekah P.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the way dawn is tough on my dishes because sometimes I cook and the food get stuck but I love how powerful it is. I also love how much even after washing tons of dishes my hands don't feel dry after my hands still feel soft. I love the original scent and the price is so affordable.
Ciera M.
Harker Hts, TX
Nothing washes dishes as well. Cuts right through grease with a tiny drop. If anything needs to soak it'll come right off after soaking with this product. Other brands did not leave my dishes as clean. It's also multi purpose, you can clean just about anything with it including your dogs.
Trish M.
Yorktown, VA
We use the original blue Dawn not only for dishes, but also for an occasional cloth diaper laundry load. It's really great for stripping soap build up out of the cloth and leaves them clean, smelling great, and absorbing like new! Dawn's my secret ingredient for any hard cleaning solution
Hailey P.
Thibodaux, LA
This is my go-to dish detergent! It gets all of my dishes clean and doesn't leave behind any residue. It removes grease so easily. I don't have to use nearly as much product compared to other brands. It is a great value for the low price and I will definitely continue buying this product.
Ginger G.
Toledo, OH
This is the most basic, but wonderful dishwashing soap I have ever used. I am amazed by the formula in this soap and it has a nice refreshing scent. It is very effective in getting oils off of your hands or dishes and it makes everything squeaky clean. I would recommend this to everyone.
Mai Kou V.
Arguably the best dish soap out on the market! Cuts crease like no other. Cheap dish soap is the absolute worst--you end up using a lot of product to try to achieve what a few drops of Dawn can accomplish. Dawn is quite concentrated however, so be careful, as a few drops goes a long way.
Neoma L.
Coeburn, VA
My favorite go to brand. Always does any job it needs. Easy on hands. Has a great scent with no reactions to allergies. it suds up great. removes grease easily. I normally buy from grocery store when doing my shopping so its convenient. Would recommend to others and will continue to buy.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?