BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Machaela W.
San Jose, CA
Just like the commercial says, cuts right through grease! It's reasonably priced, smells great, and cleans without ruining your hands. It also doesn't leave a residue, which I have experienced with others in the past. I highly recommend as we even purchase this one over the Dawn with Olay.
kieley p.
Salt Lake City, UT
Once I found dawn ultra I have never gotten anything else. I will put my dishes in it for a couple minutes while cleaning up dinner and everything wipes right off with a washcloth. Makes dishes so easy! Love it
Cori M.
Shelby , NC
Dawn dishwashing liquid is great for all kinds of things! We use this brand on our dishes at home and also when I'm just trying to clean counters around the house! Gets dirt and grime better than the leading brands!
Jessica O.
I love this soap. Awesome smell. Besides cleaning dishes this product is also vet recommended to get rid of fleas. I wash my dog and cat with it once a month, no negative effects on their skin. We keep multiple bottles in the house for both reasons! Definitely a good buy, and very affordable
Christy D.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Hands down the best dish detergent I've found! It's tough enough on the grease but gentle enough on the hands! I've even used it on my puppy to give a bath and he was soft and smelled great. Highly recommend!
Teresa S.
Hiram, GA
This stuff is amazing. I not only clean my dishes with it but I am so mix it with vinegar to get the stains out of my shower. I just discovered it will get set in grease stains out of my husbands work clothes as well.
Katrina D.
Peachtree Corners
We use this product on everything. From washing dishes to washing dogs. It kills germs and fleas. Never been disappointed. it cuts grease when noother brand can. Im not a big fan of the scent because it reminds meof baby powder and I live with kids that use that alot so the smell gets old.
Joanne D.
Napanoch, NY
Original at its best. I use it not only for my dished,but occasionally on my pets when they decide to run rampart through mud puddles. It is gentle on their skin, doesn't damage their fur,and had a great scent
Kayleigh I.
Bloomingdale, NY
Dawn dish liquid is an all purpose cleaning agent. Other than you dishes it's a great oil remover from clothes, and it's a great shampoo to treat fleas on your pets. It's a great price and can be bought just about everywhere you can buy dish soap! I highly recommend this product to anyone!
Brooke C.
My favorite dish washing soap to use. This is all I ever buy! It cleans great and suds up. I also love the cause Dawn helps when you purchase their soap! Great price as well and I can get it at the local grocery store.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?