BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Patricia R.
Bossier City, LA
I was sent this product for free to test. Always the best clean! I've never had an issue with it in any way! I've been using this soap for years to clean my dishes.! It's a consistent repurchase over the years!
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
I don't use a lot of liquid soap because I have a dishwashers but this soap is the best. It's also good for cleaning jewelry. I clean my wedding ring with dawn and hot water and it brings back the sparkle and shine.
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The best original dawn dishwashing . This helps the clean your dishes really good & also take away grease from the plates. I highly recommend it. And also you can use it on cabinets & sink it leaves it clean.
Katrina D.
Peachtree Corners
We use this product on everything. From washing dishes to washing dogs. It kills germs and fleas. Never been disappointed. it cuts grease when noother brand can. Im not a big fan of the scent because it reminds meof baby powder and I live with kids that use that alot so the smell gets old.
Joanne D.
Napanoch, NY
Original at its best. I use it not only for my dished,but occasionally on my pets when they decide to run rampart through mud puddles. It is gentle on their skin, doesn't damage their fur,and had a great scent
Camille P.
Orange Park, FL
I love this dishwashing liquid detergent. It removes grease so easily from my dishes and I don't need to use very much to accomplish that task. My hands do not get rough or raw when I use it and it does not affect my stainless steel sink. I have bought this product again and again and again.
Jen S.
Wurtsboro, NY
Cooked on, Baked on, Broiled on, Frozen on, spilled on, dried on - if it's dirty, dawn can get it clean. i have tried other dish detergents, but nothing comes close to dawn. if you need it clean, you need dawn.
Linda K.
Woodleaf, NC
I love down because you don't need as much and it really cuts are the grease. I also like to know that there's something out there that can be used on animals that get into gas and oil and it's safe for them.
Damaris C.
I like Dawn the best for dishes. I have used other brands, but nothing compares to Dawn. This soap does a great job of getting you dishes clean. It may not be the cheapest, but it is certainly one of the most effective.
Taylor K.
I do not have a dishwasher at the moment so I have to wash my dishes by hand! This dawn dish soap makes it so much easier to wash my dishes by hand! Ig really gets the job done! I do reccomened this to people!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?