BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Samantha L.
Hatboro , PA
Dawn is the only dish soap I use! I have made the mistake in the past of trying cheaper brands but they don't come close to Dawn. I have found that a small about goes a long way Dawn which makes them cheaper then other brands. I tend to buy Dawn at Walmart which is about $4.00 in my area and worth ever penny!
Denisha H.
London, KY
Dawn is by far the best dish washing liquid I have ever used. Nothing breaks down grease quite like Dawn. Coming from a family that fries quite a bit of food this has been a heaven send for cleaning my greasy pans. I also use it for cleaning other things around the kitchen such as my stove and it does wonderful.
Janie T.
Porter , TX
The only dish detergent i buy. I works great to remove greas off any dirty dishes and even surfaces. It can even help to get rid of fleas on dogs and cats. Make a soapy concoction lather up your per head to tail leave it on them for about 10-15 min to suffocate the fleas then wash them off all the fleas should be dead.
Amanda D.
I love the way it cleans my dishes but, it is harsh on my hands. :( I usually end up buying an alternative brand that is more gentle on my hands. The original works great to kill fleas if your dog or cat have them! (lather them up good, avoiding their eyes of course, leave it on for 5 minutes and rinse very well!)
Kari W.
Barboursville, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this product for absolutely everything! It's amazing for dishes but you can use Dawn for just about everything you need to clean! It smells great and it works great! It'll definitely be one of those products I buy over and over again.
Rachel P.
This is an amazing product! It cleans dishes well! I clean my makeup brushes with this and little bit of olive oil and it work amazing! It makes my makeup brushes look brand new again! And it makes the dishes look like new!
Sheena D.
Wichita, KS
Love love love, Dawn dishwashing washing liquid. There is no other dishwashing detergent that we will use any longer. We will always use dawn it has done a really great job with our dishes and helps with other cleaning to.
Rebecca H.
Dawn is my favorite detergent. I specifically by the pomegranate scented one that has OLay in it. My hands feel great, it smells great, and the dishes get clean with out a lot of elbow grease. i also love that its gentle enough that I mix it with my dog shampoo. Gets the grease out and drives away flees. LOVE it!
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is my favorite kind of soap. I use it alot to get stains our of my daughters clothes. Mix one part dawn blue dish soap to 2 parts peroxide. Spray on stain and leave on for an hour or more. Wash as usual.
Allison V.
St Augustine, FL
The original Blue Dawn is a MUST for anyone looking to clean almost anything! Besides dishes, I use this mixed with alcohol, vinegar and water for a great floor cleaner that is effective and cost efficient. I use it mixed with warm water to clean my wedding rings and no other specialty cleaner does it better.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?