BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Hazel L.
Dawn is the best dish washing liquid ever! It takes away all the grease and you don't have to use too much of it. I use it all the time when washing dishes. You should give it a try because it really is great!
Genevieve B.
Lehi, UT
Works great, does the job. Doesn't dry out my hands and gets everything nice and clean. I have started liking more natural soaps lately, but dawn always makes a good one. Can't go wrong with their dish soaps.
Kayla S.
Port Jervis, NY
I love dawn original! I have very sensitive skin, and it makes washing dishes hard for me. Dawn helps protect my skin and keeps my dishes clean! Recently my dog got sprayed by a skunk, I used dawn blue original and it took the smell right out and it was gentle enough for me to use on him!
Michelle C.
Victoria, TX
I have used Dawn for many years. It cuts the grease on the dishes. I will usually buy the Dawn with Bleach that is my favorite. I prefer Dawn over most other dish soaps. Definitely do not go generic on dish soap or dishes will remain oily. With Dawn you know you are getting a good clean.
Amy M.
Rome, IL
I only use Dawn Dishwashing Liquid. I try using the cheap brands but nothing fights grease and gunk like Dawn. I can leave my dishes soak for 5 minutes and then just wipe of last nights dinner. Thank you Dawn!
Rachel F.
Bowling Green, VA
This is all we have used for YEARS! I use it on our animals and on us when we get in poison ivy and such as well as to clean the house, wash vehicles, clean the pool, and soo much more! it can clean EVERYTHING!
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The best original dawn dishwashing . This helps the clean your dishes really good & also take away grease from the plates. I highly recommend it. And also you can use it on cabinets & sink it leaves it clean.
Samantha K.
We've been using Dawn since I can remember! It's a great product that does a great job cleaning dishes. It can be used for other things as well. I've made a weed killer out of Dawn and vinegar. Possibilities are endless!
Beverly A.
Glen Carbon
I always use the Original Scent of Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid. It makes my dishes squeaky clean, and it's economical. It has a wonderful scent. When we spill food while eating, we also use it on our clothes.
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
This is great. This dawn dishwashing liquid really gets in there and helps you tackle all the grime and oil that is stuck on your dirty dishes. It leaves the dishes off with a great shine and it's so effortless
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?