BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11903)
Jessica D.
Dawn is awesomeness! I appreciate its great for sensitive skin. Great value over all, major pro is that it's tough on grease yet.. light on skin. I purchase mine at Walmart, sometimes Target. I would buy again!
Jessica R.
Glendale , AZ
Best dish soap I have ever used. This is a staple in my house. As mentioned in other reviews it cuts grease quickly and efficiently! I've used it to get stains out of my kid's clothes! All around GREAT product!
natassia t.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
I only use Dawn dish soap, I buy the economy size so it lasts me about 2 months. It's always great that there is a product we can rely on that will cut the grease out, and leave our dishes feeling and smelling fresh.
Michelle C.
Victoria, TX
I have used Dawn for many years. It cuts the grease on the dishes. I will usually buy the Dawn with Bleach that is my favorite. I prefer Dawn over most other dish soaps. Definitely do not go generic on dish soap or dishes will remain oily. With Dawn you know you are getting a good clean.
Hazel L.
Dawn is the best dish washing liquid ever! It takes away all the grease and you don't have to use too much of it. I use it all the time when washing dishes. You should give it a try because it really is great!
Joanne D.
Napanoch, NY
Original at its best. I use it not only for my dished,but occasionally on my pets when they decide to run rampart through mud puddles. It is gentle on their skin, doesn't damage their fur,and had a great scent
Christina W.
Yuma, AZ
Dawn has been the only dish soap I use for years now. Especially after I had my daughter. It cleans everything so well that it's the only brand I trust with my daughter. I'll probably never use another brand.
Brooke C.
My favorite dish washing soap to use. This is all I ever buy! It cleans great and suds up. I also love the cause Dawn helps when you purchase their soap! Great price as well and I can get it at the local grocery store.
Angie H.
Fairview Hts, IL
Best dish detergent there is. Cleans, cuts through grease, works great forgetting motor oil out of my husband's clothes and I love to use it to help kill fleas in the summer in my dogs. I will stick to this classic forever.
Meghan G.
Vestaburg, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Got to love the tried and true! I love the dawn suds stay longer and the grease cleaning power in my dishes.

Dawn original has so many other uses too like getting stains out of clothes and cleaning your shower.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?