BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
I do like this dish soap and there's not much issue using it. I just have a personal preference for Palmolive dish soap because it's just a little thicker, so I don't have so much come out at once. Still a great product
Joelyn M.
Hilliard, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my absolute favorite dish soap. I use it for more than dishes. My dog and cats get cleaned with this, I use it to get stains off clothes and other things as well. It smells great and works wonders on grease!
Andrea L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
A little goes a long way with dawn. And how can you go wrong with something safe enough to wash animals from oil spills. I even use it to wash my dog. I also love how this lasts sooo long, DEFINITELY worth the money.
Tam C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This can be used for so much more then just you dishes!! Bath your animals in it. It kills fleas!!! Put alittle in you wash and you hubby's grease work clothes come out nice and clean. Many many more things it can do!
Ashley B.
W Homestead, PA
You will never find another dish soap in my sick but this! I have tried other soaps and I just don't feel like they really cleaned my dishes. This stuff sanitizes and really cuts grease and caked on gunk super easy!
Alisha H.
Bolivar, NY
A little dot goes a long way!!! It fights grease better than other spas compared! But it pretty much anywhere, even a gas station. Dawn is the top soap to buy! The price is a little higher but it last twice as long!
Tara M.
Ferrum, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn Platinum dish detergent is a must have in any busy moms home. I've never seen anything work so quickly to remove baked on crud. I don't even have to soak my dishes to get them clean. I will never switch from this product!
Tou M.
Irvine, CA
Dawn is my favorite brand of dish washing soap because it does what it needs to without having to use too much. In addition, it's also useful for cleaning tar spots that I get on my feet from the beach and for cleaning my fishing rods. I recommend them as they are great for cleaning other things besides dishes.
Mo O.
Tucson, AZ
Hands down my favorite dish soap! It does a great job at removing grease from dishes and cookware. Not to mention, I'll use a drop of this in warm water to clean my engagement ring and it looks so sparkly afterward!
Jordan Z.
Louisville, KY
Absolutely the best dish soap. I have tried many other brands & off brands too. This soap is gentle on your skin yet so tough on stains - specially grease! This soap has so many greAt uses other than dishes as well.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?