BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Courtney S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn dishwashing liquid has always been my go to product to get my dishes sparkling and clean! It works great, and a little amount always goes a long way. I also love the fact that there are multiple uses to this product. I highly recommend purchasing, and doing research on other things that are useful when using this!
Janie A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this type of dishwashing brand, from all the different scents to the amazing colors and at a great price. I usually buy this at my local Safeway or Walmart. I would definitely buy this again and especially in my favorite type Platinum!
Sarah S.
Camby, IN
nothing better than the classics! i use it for more than just dishes. its really the only liguid soap im not allergic to. i use it to shampoo my dog, clean counters, soak dirty pans, spot clean carpets, and more. obviously a great value, and i would recommend.
Jennifer L.
This is the household brand I grew up using, so naturally it's a must in my home. I like the scent. It's not really floral which is a bonus in my eyes. It is quite effective in cleaning, it only loses one star because I find occasional residue on my dishes. Not sure if it's left by me or the soap. All together, it's my favorite.
Marisa M.
Very good dish detergent cut greasy dishes and leaves a great fresh scent in my kitchen . You can find dawn everywhere its very inexpensive item . It never lets me down when I need to wash my dishes , I recommend to everyone .
Nicole C.
Santa Rosa, CA
Cleans the dishes and kills fleas. Fantastic product. My dogs get biweekly Dawn baths in flea season, it works great and doesn't irritate their skin. I've also used to for a homemade flea trap - a low dish with water and dash of Dawn on the floor. The pests hop in and the Dawn keeps them stuck. Great dual function!
Amy B.
Colorado Springs, CO
This is the only dish soap I will use! It works so well, and you don't need much to get the job done. It's priced fairly for the work it does. It's very effective on greasy dishes and cleaning other things in the house as well.
Stephany F.
me encanta lavar los platos con este producto, huele rico y quita la grasa con solo un poco, es mi preferido lavar los trastes, en mi país lo puedes conseguir en cualquier supermercado, considero que tiene un muy buen precio para la calidad que te brinda. lo recomiendo 100%
Jessica D.
Jesup, GA
This is the best producer ever made. Hands down. I use it to do almost everything in my house. From my laundry, to mopping, to cleaning windows, to right down to doing my dishes. It'll cleaning absolutely anything! I love it!
Dalila P.
Literally cuts through any type of grease! It was an amazing value on Walmart.com. Super effective on coconut oil, olive oil and Vegetable oil! Thank you Dawn washing dishes has become much easier and I will continue to buy!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?