BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Jessica O.
I love this soap. Awesome smell. Besides cleaning dishes this product is also vet recommended to get rid of fleas. I wash my dog and cat with it once a month, no negative effects on their skin. We keep multiple bottles in the house for both reasons! Definitely a good buy, and very affordable
Madison M.
Salisbury , MD
Works great on food that's dried on. Works great on oil and grease. I used this on my kitten when she had fleas. It was gentle and effective. It is an affordable price although you can get alternatives cheaper
Kaitlin P.
Morrilton, AR
My family uses Dawn for multiple uses around the house. I use it at work whenever we are washing something that is extremely greasy. It helps get the grease off easier and helps keep the water fresher longer.
Amy M.
Rome, IL
I only use Dawn Dishwashing Liquid. I try using the cheap brands but nothing fights grease and gunk like Dawn. I can leave my dishes soak for 5 minutes and then just wipe of last nights dinner. Thank you Dawn!
Lyn L.
Coupeville, WA
My go to. Although in most stores it's not classified as a trial size,seems like only in dollar stores it is called that.I love the scent and it is the work horse of hand washing in my home. It has always been a staple and will continue to be. It's a great recipe that i hope never changes.
Jessica D.
Dawn is awesomeness! I appreciate its great for sensitive skin. Great value over all, major pro is that it's tough on grease yet.. light on skin. I purchase mine at Walmart, sometimes Target. I would buy again!
Camille P.
Orange Park, FL
I love this dishwashing liquid detergent. It removes grease so easily from my dishes and I don't need to use very much to accomplish that task. My hands do not get rough or raw when I use it and it does not affect my stainless steel sink. I have bought this product again and again and again.
Beverly A.
Glen Carbon
I always use the Original Scent of Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid. It makes my dishes squeaky clean, and it's economical. It has a wonderful scent. When we spill food while eating, we also use it on our clothes.
Halle L.
I prefer the original dawn over an of them because I feel like it work the best. The other ones do have a nice scent but when it comes to getting grease and dirt off your dishes the original is the way to go!
Mai Kou V.
Arguably the best dish soap out on the market! Cuts crease like no other. Cheap dish soap is the absolute worst--you end up using a lot of product to try to achieve what a few drops of Dawn can accomplish. Dawn is quite concentrated however, so be careful, as a few drops goes a long way.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?