BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Alyssa C.
I have only ever used Dawn brand. It gets the dishes clean, and you can buy any scent or a hand renewal one if you choose. I feel that it is the best kind of soap because I have used other brands that just don't work as well as Dawn does at scrubbing off left over food etc. I always purchase Dawn.
Kimberly T.
Greensboro, MD
This is what my mom always used, so I do as well. Its gentle on hands and works wonders on dishes. Also can be used to get tough stains out of clothes! I like the original scent, but also the olay version. This is what I always buy and always will. I really like that it comes in a large refill also.
Joelyn M.
Hilliard, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my absolute favorite dish soap. I use it for more than dishes. My dog and cats get cleaned with this, I use it to get stains off clothes and other things as well. It smells great and works wonders on grease!
Lauren H.
Narragansett, RI
I love using Dawn dish soap. I love how it smells. It is more expensive then generic brands but it smells awesome. I will open the extra money and get dawn soap because it works and leaves my dishes smelling good : )
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Thai lasts forever. You need barely any and your dishes come out sparkling clean. I like to buy this at Costco and split it with my roommates. We will have the pack of two last for more than our lease most of the time!
Hannah K.
Louisville, KY
Dawn is my favorite brand of dish soap to buy. It's so versatile. I've used it to clean dishes, makeup brushes... and even my dog. the big bottles last a really long time, so it's a great value. I'll always be a Dawn user.
Tam C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This can be used for so much more then just you dishes!! Bath your animals in it. It kills fleas!!! Put alittle in you wash and you hubby's grease work clothes come out nice and clean. Many many more things it can do!
Jacey H.
Ottawa, OH
A wonderful dish soap to really get the job done. It foams up really well and absolutely cuts through the grease. I don't feel like this product dries out my hands at all and really makes cleaning the dishes a breeze.
Layla W.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is the best dish soap out there, it cuts grease and gives you the perfect amount of suds in the water, I love how it lathers up and most important is how clean it gets ALL of my dishes. I have a few older pans that are hard to clean but with Dawn it is always super easy with very little scrub.
Jerri M.
Jonesboro, AR
Dawn is such a good product! It cuts through the grease like no other soap does! It is a good price for the product you receive! It keeps your hands smooth! No more dry, rough hands! I would definitely buy this again!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?