BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Ginger G.
Toledo, OH
This is the most basic, but wonderful dishwashing soap I have ever used. I am amazed by the formula in this soap and it has a nice refreshing scent. It is very effective in getting oils off of your hands or dishes and it makes everything squeaky clean. I would recommend this to everyone.
Jessica O.
I love this soap. Awesome smell. Besides cleaning dishes this product is also vet recommended to get rid of fleas. I wash my dog and cat with it once a month, no negative effects on their skin. We keep multiple bottles in the house for both reasons! Definitely a good buy, and very affordable
Morgan C.
Frankton , IN
I've been using dawn dish soap for as long as I can remember! I love all the scents that it comes in. Super affordable and it always leaves my dishes super clean! I always stay stocked up on it and would highly recommend it!
Teresa S.
Hiram, GA
This stuff is amazing. I not only clean my dishes with it but I am so mix it with vinegar to get the stains out of my shower. I just discovered it will get set in grease stains out of my husbands work clothes as well.
Mai Kou V.
Arguably the best dish soap out on the market! Cuts crease like no other. Cheap dish soap is the absolute worst--you end up using a lot of product to try to achieve what a few drops of Dawn can accomplish. Dawn is quite concentrated however, so be careful, as a few drops goes a long way.
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN
I love all of the different scent options and it really does help when doing dishes :) I find that if I soak my dishes with a good amount of this dish soap, most of them are clean without even scrubbing them!
Nicole V.
My household uses dawn for almost anything, of course dishes being the main one but spider and insect repellent along with flea baths for our dogs. We get the larger size because it's nice always having it on hand for the random purposes, it's very affordable and a little goes a long ways.
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
I don't use a lot of liquid soap because I have a dishwashers but this soap is the best. It's also good for cleaning jewelry. I clean my wedding ring with dawn and hot water and it brings back the sparkle and shine.
Taylor K.
I do not have a dishwasher at the moment so I have to wash my dishes by hand! This dawn dish soap makes it so much easier to wash my dishes by hand! Ig really gets the job done! I do reccomened this to people!
Michelle G.
Cherokee, IA
I always bought cheap soap before and had to use a bunch of it. Finally, I took my mom's advice and tried Dawn. Wow, she was right..... I love the "bubbles" and takes such a little amount. I actually now buy it is a huge commercial container and it lasts me forever. I love that I can use it for so many other cleaning "recipes" and not just my dishes!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?