BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
JeriLynne F.
Lenox, MA
This is one of my top 5 household must have products! Not only is it used on dishes but also in laundry. I use it to pretreat stains and it works like a charm. I usually get a large bottle at BJs. I will always buy it!
Allysa H.
Bauxite, AR
Recently saw on Pinterest that BLUE Dawn is capable of getting nearly any carpet stain out, after attempting to get Red Koolaid from my children's carpet for months with various methods, including the Rug Doctor I have successfully removed the stain with good old Blue Dawn... moms everywhere rejoice!! And go get em!!
Vanessa A. M.
Portland, OR
You just cant beat dawn! Great affordable prices, amazing cleaning and you can use it on almost anything for a great clean. I purchase my dawn usually from walmart or wherever they have it in stock which is everywhere!
Rachael F.
I use dawn for practically everything from washing my hands and dishes to washing my car. I love the scent and the super clean feel afterwards! It's the only dish soap I buy! I would recommend this product to everyone!
Emily O.
Madison, AL
Great soap! Blue Dawn soap is magical to me. It's not only great for cleaning dishes, but I've also used it to clean my tub, shower, mattress, and my baby's cloth diapers. Oh, and it's super cheap too! Love this stuff!
Ashleigh S.
Hawkinsville, GA
I love love love dawn soap, it's the only soap I can use to get all the grease off of the dishes. My hubby even uses it to wash his hands after work and loves it! I'll buy this stuff forever because it's my favorite!!!
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The only dishwashing detergent I use! Have never had an allergic reaction to it and it definitely leaves your dishes, including plastic, squeaky clean. Very effective. I save some money by buying the larger size in Costco.
Courtney H.
Mc Dowell, KY
This soap is perfect for so many things. I use it to bathe my dog because it is gentle enough but gets him clean and my husband uses it to get oil and things off of him after working... it also works good for dishes ;)
Sasha B.
Dawn is my go-to. It's generally the least expensive on the shelf, it's available everywhere, it comes in a good quantity, and it gets my dishes clean. I like that they have an option that just smells like good ol' soap.
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
I lvoe dawn, it really gets my dishes clean. I am not a fan of using my dishwasher, I usually wash my dishes by hand and this one leaves my hands feeling nice and clean after. I doesn't dry out my skin like some other dish soap out there and this dawn ultra really clean my pots and pans after big heavy meals!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back