BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11901)
Samara F.
Northampton, MA
I have a huge bottle of this stuff and I love it because it lasts so long and smells so clean! I need to try some different scents because I tend to go with the same stuff all the time. I highly recommend trying this size.
Tyffani E.
My go-to or dish liquid! It fights touch grease and food stuck on the dishes. I just pour a small amount in with the water and let the dishes soak for a bit and then I'm good to go, no hard scrubbing required!
Shea C.
Tellico Plns, TN
The only dish liquid I use. It gets the good, bad, and ugly. It doesn't leave my dishes greasy and the smell is great. Plus I always buy the one with the animal on it to support the animals affected by oil spills.
Patricia R.
Bossier City, LA
I was sent this product for free to test. Always the best clean! I've never had an issue with it in any way! I've been using this soap for years to clean my dishes.! It's a consistent repurchase over the years!
Madison M.
Salisbury , MD
Works great on food that's dried on. Works great on oil and grease. I used this on my kitten when she had fleas. It was gentle and effective. It is an affordable price although you can get alternatives cheaper
Jaycie S.
Orlando, FL
Whenever I use this I always think it does the best on any glassware because they come out crystal clear. This is affordable because it can also be found in dollar stores. It also is perfect for soaking dishes.
natassia t.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
I only use Dawn dish soap, I buy the economy size so it lasts me about 2 months. It's always great that there is a product we can rely on that will cut the grease out, and leave our dishes feeling and smelling fresh.
Jessica R.
Glendale , AZ
Best dish soap I have ever used. This is a staple in my house. As mentioned in other reviews it cuts grease quickly and efficiently! I've used it to get stains out of my kid's clothes! All around GREAT product!
Katrina D.
Peachtree Corners
We use this product on everything. From washing dishes to washing dogs. It kills germs and fleas. Never been disappointed. it cuts grease when noother brand can. Im not a big fan of the scent because it reminds meof baby powder and I live with kids that use that alot so the smell gets old.
Halle L.
I prefer the original dawn over an of them because I feel like it work the best. The other ones do have a nice scent but when it comes to getting grease and dirt off your dishes the original is the way to go!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?