BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?172 Answers
  • Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Sarah B.
I love Dawn Liquid Dish Detergent. Not only is it great for kitchen cleaning but I also use it for bathing my pets! It protects against fleas and wipes away dirt and grime. You can purchase it at most grocery stores and supermarkets.
Laurin E.
Vicksburg, MS
When it comes to dish soap dawn is the only brand I buy for my home. Not only does it clean dishes well but I can use it to wash my car or even wash my dogs when they have fleas and the fleas just fall off! Cuts through grease with ease and also leaves the dishes smelling great!
Tessa H.
Baton Rouge, LA
First off, we all know this brand helps the animals so they always get my business! This product gets my dishes clean and smells very clean but isn't an over powering smell. I think the price is reasonable and can be find in most stores. I also use this soap to wash my hands and to clean outside things as well.
Diane T.
Clarksville, TN
This is the only dish washing liquid I buy it does exactly what I need it to do. Don't really like the antibacterial green scent one doesn't seem to clean like regular ultra dawn and worth the money plus great for stains
Tiphany B.
Kenai, AK
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I had alwaysed used Dawn dish soap but then my other half introduced me to Dawnover ni-Power Clean which is even better "over night soak in 5 mins" I swear to you I have used it on set in stains and it was clean in less then 5 mins plus they make a Dawn power clean with bleach alternative now! works on mold!
Allysa H.
Bauxite, AR
Recently saw on Pinterest that BLUE Dawn is capable of getting nearly any carpet stain out, after attempting to get Red Koolaid from my children's carpet for months with various methods, including the Rug Doctor I have successfully removed the stain with good old Blue Dawn... moms everywhere rejoice!! And go get em!!
Nelly M.
Berwyn, IL
I love dawn products. Its gentle on my hands. Great for my dishes. I buy this product at CVS or where ever there's a sale. Regardless they have reasonable pricing. My whole family use it. I think this is a great product.
Tiffany L.
Monclova, OH
Not only is this nice on your hands! (I have used many brands and they all make my hands feel so dry) but you don't even need much when doing a sink of dishes! A tiny bit will work for a full sink. So you save so much money on having to buy more because crappier brands wont make a full sink on a small drop.
Rachael F.
I use dawn for practically everything from washing my hands and dishes to washing my car. I love the scent and the super clean feel afterwards! It's the only dish soap I buy! I would recommend this product to everyone!
katherinewynn
I would agree with a lot of people best product for multi- purpose use. I off course wash dishes, but also use it for my kids stains in their clothes.. In my carpet, tubs, wash the car with, you can add a little to your running warm bath water and it will make a huge difference as well.. Love this product!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart