BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Aimee L.
Du Bois, PA
I use the blue dawn dishsoap daily. I use it for cleaning my dishes, as well as many other things around the house, being a mom of four. I found many great uses for blue dawn online, and it had yet to let me down.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
This is a great dishwashing detergent. It doesn't take much to get a great lather. It's really effective at getting pots and pans clean. An added plus is you can use it to safely wash puppies and kittens with fleas.
Shea B.
La Salle , CO
If you haven't heard, blue dawn is basically life. Removes grease stains from clothing, easy dish washing, and many other uses. I'd choose this over any brand any day and would recommend everyone makes the switch
Meredith M.
Ozark, AL
I think the uses for dawn never end. I use this for dishes, stains, and cleaning my pets. It kills cleans and makes their fur so soft! It leaves the dishes spotless and shiny. It's a great product and I'd recommend it to anyone!
Donna H.
Clinton, WA
This has always been my go to dishwashing liquid! It's alway at a great value , I can afford it ! The best thing is it works great even on those greasy yucky pots and pans ! I do hand wash all my dishes always !
Kelcey C.
Circleville, OH
Dawn dishwashing detergent is my favorite dishsoap. A little bit goes a long way (a spoonful cleans a sink-full!) It creates a lot of bubbles and I don't have to add more, as I do with other dishsoaps. It's very gentle on my hands. The blue dawn is also great to wash animals in, and gets rid of fleas.
Stephanie H.
Eva, AL
I don't just use this for dishes since I have a dishwasher, although is does a wonderful job at cleaning and cutting grease. I like to mix it worth borax and vinegar to clean everything. It is an awesome cleaner.
Hailey H.
The best kind! I have even used it on my dog when her regular shampoo would not get the mud from in between her little toes. It actually softened them up a bit and she didn't bite at her feet so much. Would recommend.
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
We love to use the ultra concentrated. It is tough and gets rid of any kind of grease on dishes. It is a little pricier than the other dawn ones but it is worth it. Normal soapy kind of sent. I would recommend to others.
Jessica D.
Thibodaux, LA
The absolute best thing to bathe the pups in! The classics always come through, and there's no reason to look for another dish soap - they even use it to save the animals of oil spills, etc!! Dawn is the best :)
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?