BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
natassia t.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
I only use Dawn dish soap, I buy the economy size so it lasts me about 2 months. It's always great that there is a product we can rely on that will cut the grease out, and leave our dishes feeling and smelling fresh.
Ciara B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Dawn is the best. It's worth it, it goes the dishes clean the best not to mention the bubbles/suds stay in the water & dishes don't feel greasy!

I use part Dawn dish soap, vinegar & water to clean my makeup brushes... This cleaner works better then the cleaner that ur supposed to buy for it.
Ashlee B.
Won't even consider the generic brand! This dish soap is amazingly versatile and a staple in my home! I like all the various scents but end up going back to the original blue! Highly recommend for all parents!
Brittany B.
Newport, TN
Dawn is the absolute best dishwashing liquid. It not only cleans your dishes it is wonderful to use on your clothes to get stains out. Put a little classic blue liquid on a stain and then throw it in the was.
Samara F.
Northampton, MA
I have a huge bottle of this stuff and I love it because it lasts so long and smells so clean! I need to try some different scents because I tend to go with the same stuff all the time. I highly recommend trying this size.
Angela D.
Plattsmouth, NE
I love Dawn. I not only use it for dishes, but for all kinds of other cleaning projects in my home. It is excellent in cutting grease, grime, stains.. and I LOVE that there is virtually no scent to it. One of the biggest turn-offs for me is strong scents in cleaners and Dawn does not have that.
Shea C.
Tellico Plns, TN
The only dish liquid I use. It gets the good, bad, and ugly. It doesn't leave my dishes greasy and the smell is great. Plus I always buy the one with the animal on it to support the animals affected by oil spills.
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Dawn has magic cleaning powers. Not only does it cut grease, but when combined with vinegar and baking soda, you can clean floors, carpets, and so much more! Dawn super-ceeds any other product on the market!
Ginger G.
Toledo, OH
This is the most basic, but wonderful dishwashing soap I have ever used. I am amazed by the formula in this soap and it has a nice refreshing scent. It is very effective in getting oils off of your hands or dishes and it makes everything squeaky clean. I would recommend this to everyone.
kim c.
Shelby, MI
Growing u p my mom always used dawn and as an adult I find that it is the only dish soap that I ever buy. I have tried other brands and they do not compare to dawn. The suds last longer and break through grease and grime better than any other dish soap I have tried. I absolutely love it.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?