BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Kimberly G.
Brunswick , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff can’t be beat! It cleans and removes the oily film on your dishes and cookware, yet it’s still gentle enough to save wildlife! Amazing! It’s offered at a great price and lasts a long time because a little bit goes a long way. I use this for dishes I don’t put in the dishwasher and I’m pretty sure I will continue to use it!
Sarah B.
I love Dawn Liquid Dish Detergent. Not only is it great for kitchen cleaning but I also use it for bathing my pets! It protects against fleas and wipes away dirt and grime. You can purchase it at most grocery stores and supermarkets.
Nora B.
I will never use any other dish washing liquid! Dawn is my go to for everything it wipes grime off dishes and makes your dish washing experience actually a bit enjoyable! Also use this to wash my dog Gental on her skin!
Vicki C.
I love this dish soap. It has so many practical uses so I find myself always repurchasing from Target. It's great to wash dishes before putting them in the dish washer and I also love cleaning my makeup brushes with this.
Pak V.
Sacramento, CA
I swear this is the only brand of dish soap I get now! It does the job very well and gets my dishes super clean! It lasts a long time depending on how much dish soap you use every time you do the dishes. I have used many different dish liquids and Dawn has been the only one to work effectively and last.
katherinewynn
I would agree with a lot of people best product for multi- purpose use. I off course wash dishes, but also use it for my kids stains in their clothes.. In my carpet, tubs, wash the car with, you can add a little to your running warm bath water and it will make a huge difference as well.. Love this product!
Jessica D.
Greensburg, PA
Dawn is a life saver! I'm a vet tech and we're always using dawn to save lives of animals. It also works great for a flee bath on kittens too young for a chemical flee bath. It's great on dishes too! It's a great price!
Lindsi K.
Imlay City, MI
I love this dish soap! I usually only buy it on sale because there really is a huge price difference compared to other brands, but when it is on sale I stock up! It gets the grease off amazingly without leaving any residue.
Kristen G.
New Cumberland, PA
It's dish soap. What can I say? It cleans things and cuts grease. It smells good and it lasts a pretty long time. Quite honestly I don't think I've ever tried other dish soap, I like dawn because they help save wildlife. As long as my dish soap helps me wash the dishes that's really all that matters to me.
Samara F.
North Easton, MA
This stuff never fails to complete my kitchen and dishwashing area and the reason I purchase it time and time again is because it's affordable and much less expensive than other pretentious brands even though those can be great too
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart