BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11961)
April S.
This is my all time favorite liquid dishwashing detergent. The blue is the best and is multifunctional. It smells awesome as well. I use this soap to clean every thing and even use it in my own diy cleaner recipes.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
I love how gentle it is on my hands but tough on dishes. i bought the big bottle and it has lasted me over 4 months. i still have so much left. you don't even need that much to wash dishes. its amazing and love it.
Scarleth M.
Buffalo, NY
This is the only dish soap that I used and always works perfectly for me , the scent is great and you won't be disappointed, try to find coupons it's always great deal , I will keep using mine it's well worth it
Christine G.
Seminole, FL
Best dish soap ever made! It works for EVERYTHING!!

What I've used it for:
Washing my car
Dishes
Washing my dog
Bubbles for my kids
Handsoap
Washing makeup brushes.

Only dish soap i will buy! Any i use a couole drops for an entire sink full of dishes. Anything else i use 10 times that amount.
Hailey H.
The best kind! I have even used it on my dog when her regular shampoo would not get the mud from in between her little toes. It actually softened them up a bit and she didn't bite at her feet so much. Would recommend.
Debbie K.
I love Dawn dish soap! I had tried different brands over the years and even trying going generic but none compared. Dawn it strong enough to cut grease yet doesn't damage my hands. I also like the fact that it is gentle enough to use on my pet on the rare occurrence in the past when we have had fleas.
Kristen C.
Crisfield, MD
Dawn dishwashing liquid is a great brand for dishwashing. Pros are its very affective and cons are i don't know. I buy it at target and Walmart. Very good value and very affordable. Yes I recommend this to others!
Sarah
Carrollton, TX
Dawn cleans well and is gentle on skin. They use Dawn on birds during oil spills because it cleans well and is soft. It can be used on dogs also. I love the new scents. I've used other dish washing liquids recently too. The Gain brand is a little cheaper and has nice scents too. But Dawn is real good.
Kandis P.
Centerville, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish liquid we use in our house! It's not only great for dishes but you can use it to get rid of fleas and deep clean the bathtub! Great deal and last a long time! Would recommend this to everyone!
Rashmita S.
Arlington, TX
I always try to buy different dish washing soap. and after one try i always go back to Dawn. I don't know what is it about this product. but its just right. Its not too watery, which is very important. and not bubbly either, I don't use dishwasher very often only when i have guests. and I use dawn a lot because I am constantly washing my dishes with hands. And my hands don't dry too. its a plus. Love this product.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?