BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?171 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Lindsey S.
I love this product! I love the smell, how well it cleans my dishes, and how it is safe to use on basically everything. Dawn has always been a steady item in my household, and it will continue to be for as long as I'm around!
Krystin G.
Jamaica, NY
I love Dawn. I use it to clean my brushes, clean the toilet bowl, clean my son's bottles, and I use it to clean the dishes. This stuff is powerful. My son had a sippy cup filled with mildew his dad forgot to clean it out. This stuff cleaned all in areas my bottle brush could not reach. This is a must in my household
Katie S.
Mangham, LA
The Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid gets rid of all grease off pots and pans. This is the only soap I'll ever use for washing my dishes. I've never had a bad experience therefore there are only pros and no cons with this product!
Stephanie F.
Franklin, IN
No other dish soap is used in our house! It's so versatile with its many uses! We use it for carpet cleaning, dishes, stain removal from clothes, pet wash, and backyard furniture cleaning!! We've also found that it kills fleas!!
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Dawn dish soap is always in my household. Of all of the dish soaps I have used, this one always prevails. Dawn cleans well and kills grease with little effort. It rinses well from the dishes without residue. It is also gentle on hands.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
We own this now and love it. It's gentle on skin, smells amazing, and is pretty good budget wise. This is the only brand we ever buy (switching between different fragrances every now and then.) I highly recommend this product (:
Brandi W.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love using Dawn it really helps get the grease off of your dishes. I also love the fact that they use wildlife that has been affected by oil spills on their commercial because thay is really what they use and it is nice to now that it helps wildlife at the same time as helping people at home with their dishes.
Sara Z.
Classic. I've tried other brands-- okay, let me be honest, I don't wash the dishes, but my sig.other has tried other brands, and Dawn doesn't disappoint! Also, how could you possibly resist those little baby duck commercials?
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
The gold standard! A little goes a long way and we don't have a dishwasher so this is our best friend. It's great to scrub everything from set in pits and pans to a load of silverware. It's them clean and doesn't leave a film.
Trudy C.
Black Mountain, NC
My favorite dishwashing liquid!!! Nothing compare to Dawn for greasy dishes. A little goes a long way. I like the different scents that it comes in. You can find it on sale a lot and there is coupons in the paper a lot also !!!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?