BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Chantel K.
Aiea, HI
Dawn is the best soap for washing dishes. You know a product is great when it's used to clean oil/grease from wildlife. I refuse to use any other product to wash dishes. My dishes feel clean & there is no residue after rinsing.
Jodie D.
I love this product so much. I get it all the time. It's a great price and affordable. It is not a disappointing product at all. All of the scents are amazing and it makes everything so clean. I recommend this product to others!
Ashley S.
Doylestown, OH
I love this stuff!! Not only is it great for washing dishes, but I use it to wash my makeup brushes. It works sooooo good for washing makeup brushes!!! I recommend trying it if you can't afford it don't have makeup brush cleaner
Jeanette B.
Eastover, NC
I'm a sucker for a good deal or what I have a coupon for. Somethings you just can't budge on, while I do still use my coupons for dawn, its just the trust you get when cleaning your dishes. Most soaps leave a grimy film feeling, not with dawn you can just feel the feel and the grease never sticks when using dawn.
Debbie B.
Norfolk, VA
I have tried many dish soaps, and I always come back to good old original blue Dawn! A little goes a long way, and it doesn't dry out my hands! The cleaning power is great, and also helps when soaking baked on food to make it easily come off. I also used this in wildlife rehab, and it's great for getting nasty things off of wildlife!
Amanda G.
Holton, MI
This is a great soap to use as just a little goes a long way. This soap has many different uses for it other than just washing dishes. Its great to degrease anything. Awesome for making bubbles for the little one to play with. I have used this in my children's hair when they got into the Vaseline and to wash my pups.
Allyson S.
Seekonk, MA
I use dish soap only for my items that can't go in the dishwasher. As a result, they get greasy and gross from hanging out in the sink with everything else. Other brands just don't clean quite like Dawn. Definitely go with Dawn!
Tabatha H.
Port Huron, MI
Do not ever buy another type of dish soap... Ever! I swear by Dawn Original Blue. This is the best soap for hand washing dishes. This product is tough on grease & doesn't dry out my hands at all. The dye doesn't chaff and my hands don't look like I am abusing them. Plus, this dish soap is gentle enough to use on wildlife!
Micah B.
Edmonton, KY
It doesn't get better than original Dawn. If it can be used to clean animals after an oil spills, surely it'll work wonders in my kitchen! And so, it does! I've tried other 'fancier' detergents, but always come back to my old faithful!
faith g.
sheboygan, wi
Dawn is all i will ever use and ever have used! works fir everything! if I'm working on my car its what i use to wash my hands if i get grease in my hair i use it to wash my hair i use it for dishes for floors for everything!!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?