BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Savannah T.
Dawn is an old classic! They always make easy to use, great value dish soaps. The classic dish soap has a very pleasing scent and works great to get nasty food off of dishes. They are also good for washing hands.
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Dawn dishwashing liquid is a great brand of soap! It always cuts through the greasy dishes and leaves them crystal clear. Dawn is also really great for getting grease stains out of clothes! Will continue to buy!
madison b.
Southaven, MS
Blue is the best color of Dawn soap! I love all of the Dawn detergents and soaps, but the blue is the color that foams the most, lathers the most, and bubbles the most.

I love that Dawn protects our wildlife also.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
This is a great dishwashing detergent. It doesn't take much to get a great lather. It's really effective at getting pots and pans clean. An added plus is you can use it to safely wash puppies and kittens with fleas.
Christina D.
Not only is this soap amazing for washing dishes it is also great for removing grease stains from clothing. Just add a little to the stain, let sit for 5-10 mins, and wash as usual. We also use it with equal parts vinegar to wash our dog, kills fleas and keeps their coat soft, white, and non-oily.
Johana V.
Colton, CA
Dawn is the only dish soap I use.
Everything just slides off like butter with this, most importantly the grease. And must I say a little goes a long way.
You can buy this anywhere, I buy mines at target. Yes I would recommend, but I'm sure almost everyone uses this.
Fatima A.
Worth, IL
Great dishwashing soap. Another great thing is there's usually a $.30 off coupon for this brand on coupons.com or the target coupon website.. If you purchase the package of two it sometimes comes with a $2 coupon
Christine G.
Seminole, FL
Best dish soap ever made! It works for EVERYTHING!!

What I've used it for:
Washing my car
Dishes
Washing my dog
Bubbles for my kids
Handsoap
Washing makeup brushes.

Only dish soap i will buy! Any i use a couole drops for an entire sink full of dishes. Anything else i use 10 times that amount.
Mickaylea S.
Mannington, WV
My favorite dawn, I've tried 5 kinds of dawn. This is my favorite, leave my dishes very clean without streaks. I'll never use anything other than the dawn original. Also works great on grease stains on clothing! ;)
Jamie T.
OGDEN, UT
This is one of those products that really doesn't need a review because it pretty much sets the standard for its competitors. You can always depend on it and get the job done and does not irritate my skin at all.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?