BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Dawn dishwashing liquid is a great brand of soap! It always cuts through the greasy dishes and leaves them crystal clear. Dawn is also really great for getting grease stains out of clothes! Will continue to buy!
madison b.
Southaven, MS
Blue is the best color of Dawn soap! I love all of the Dawn detergents and soaps, but the blue is the color that foams the most, lathers the most, and bubbles the most.

I love that Dawn protects our wildlife also.
Mickaylea S.
Mannington, WV
My favorite dawn, I've tried 5 kinds of dawn. This is my favorite, leave my dishes very clean without streaks. I'll never use anything other than the dawn original. Also works great on grease stains on clothing! ;)
Abbi R.
W Valley City, UT
Where do i start, i absolutely love dawn the blue one, some dishwashing liquids leave a strong perfume like smell that you can taste and smell when your drinking from a glass, not down, and it cleans like no other.
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
We love to use the ultra concentrated. It is tough and gets rid of any kind of grease on dishes. It is a little pricier than the other dawn ones but it is worth it. Normal soapy kind of sent. I would recommend to others.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
I love how gentle it is on my hands but tough on dishes. i bought the big bottle and it has lasted me over 4 months. i still have so much left. you don't even need that much to wash dishes. its amazing and love it.
Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
The best dish soap brand. Really cleans and cuts through grease. A little bit makes a lot of sudsy soapy foam and I rarely have to dispense more for the amount of dishes I normally clean. Has such a clean fresh scent
Faith R.
I like using dawn dish soap... I know this sounds weird... but I use it to give my dog a bath. his was so soft when we were done. and it helped keep those little flies away from his junk.
but I use this on dishes and cleaning the showers too. it's pretty powerful. and cuts the grease like a champ.
Shea B.
La Salle , CO
If you haven't heard, blue dawn is basically life. Removes grease stains from clothing, easy dish washing, and many other uses. I'd choose this over any brand any day and would recommend everyone makes the switch
Rosenna B.
Kinsale, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn Dishwashing Liquid is one of the safest dish washing liquids according to E.W.G. (environmental work group). They reported that Original Dawn was safer than some of the all natural dish washing liquid brands.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?