BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Amy B.
Colorado Springs, CO
This is the only dish soap I will use! It works so well, and you don't need much to get the job done. It's priced fairly for the work it does. It's very effective on greasy dishes and cleaning other things in the house as well.
Kaitlin C.
Indianapolis, IN
Dawn dish soap is all that i buy in my household.
Other than laundry soap.
It can be used for so many things!
It gets gum out of hair, Just a few drops of dawn, A teaspoon of vinegar and some warm water makes a good cleaner/duster spray, and its the only dish soap that truly fights all of the grease off of dishes.
Jessica D.
Jesup, GA
This is the best producer ever made. Hands down. I use it to do almost everything in my house. From my laundry, to mopping, to cleaning windows, to right down to doing my dishes. It'll cleaning absolutely anything! I love it!
Audrey S.
Spokane, WA
This dawn dishsoap is the best there is! It is so handy to have on hand! It is a miracle cleaner for just about everything! If you look it up on Pinterest there are so many uses for this dish soap besides just washing dishes!
Samantha A.
Milwaukee, WI
I wont use anything else. i grew up with this stuff. it works great on other pesky cleaning needs and really does work great on dishes. there are so many scents to choose from and using them smells up the whole kitchen. love it. and the idea that the company gives back to the environment. yep, wont use anything else.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
We own this now and love it. It's gentle on skin, smells amazing, and is pretty good budget wise. This is the only brand we ever buy (switching between different fragrances every now and then.) I highly recommend this product (:
Courtney S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn dishwashing liquid has always been my go to product to get my dishes sparkling and clean! It works great, and a little amount always goes a long way. I also love the fact that there are multiple uses to this product. I highly recommend purchasing, and doing research on other things that are useful when using this!
Jodi S.
Pasadena, TX
Hands down my favorite soap. I use it from washing dishes, to getting stains out of clothes to cleaning my makeup brushes. Dawn smells great and is soft for my hands and gentle enough to clean other things besides dirty dishes.
Jamie L.
VAIL, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Always does the best job! they're is no comparison when it comes to dawn. I use it when my husband used to do mechanics work. his clothes would get a was once a month in a good dose of dawn. they would come out almost brand new
Trudy C.
Black Mountain, NC
My favorite dishwashing liquid!!! Nothing compare to Dawn for greasy dishes. A little goes a long way. I like the different scents that it comes in. You can find it on sale a lot and there is coupons in the paper a lot also !!!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?