BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Amanda E.
I will not buy another dishwasher liquid ! Can be used to clean a plethora of things. Mixed with water cleans up carpet stains amazingly! Will purchase time and time again! I normally purchase from Walmart but this can be found just about anywhere they sell kitchen goods. Highly recommended!
Kelly D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Dawn is awesome, best dish liquid ever. You can use it for anything! dishes, spill, stained clothes, washing cars, clothes, cleaning grout.... the list goes on. I mixed a couple of TBS with bleach and water, just call me the cleaning freak! Works everytime and I have never been disappointed.
Camille P.
Orange Park, FL
I love this dishwashing liquid detergent. It removes grease so easily from my dishes and I don't need to use very much to accomplish that task. My hands do not get rough or raw when I use it and it does not affect my stainless steel sink. I have bought this product again and again and again.
Ozzy G.
Chesterfield, VA
Dawn is good when you really want to make sure the job gets done. In addition to dishes, I use it to clean residue off my stained glass projects so that they can really sparkle. The price is usually very affordable. I try to get more natural soaps and go for the dye-free when I can find it.
Lyn L.
Coupeville, WA
My go to. Although in most stores it's not classified as a trial size,seems like only in dollar stores it is called that.I love the scent and it is the work horse of hand washing in my home. It has always been a staple and will continue to be. It's a great recipe that i hope never changes.
Kayla R.
This stuff is so so great. It cleans my dishes exceptionally well, but it also has another great use: it kills fleas. I mix a little bit of this into my dogs shampoo while I am bathing her to ensure that she does not get fleas. It is gentle enough on her skin and does not dry her skin out.
Wendy G.
Pace, FL
Dawn dishwashing liquid is an oldie but goodie. My mom used it and so do I. I've tried other brands from time to time and I always come back to Dawn because nothing even compares. I've been washing dishes for 30 years and nothing is even comes close to Dawn when it comes to cutting grease.
Laura S.
Its decent stuff. the scent is not bothersome and it does lather up well. I find I don't need to re-soap the sponge as much with dawn as other. always seems like a good value and effective. The big problem i have with this stuff is its very hard on my hands, I avoid that by wearing gloves.
LeAnn L.
Dawn is a great dish soap I love it because there are always good coupons for it it really does do a great job on dishes keeps them grease free and I also use it to clean my makeup brushes this is one of my favorite dish soaps I love the pink one best leaves your hands soft and moisturized
Nicole V.
My household uses dawn for almost anything, of course dishes being the main one but spider and insect repellent along with flea baths for our dogs. We get the larger size because it's nice always having it on hand for the random purposes, it's very affordable and a little goes a long ways.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?