BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Danielle K.
Lebanon, NH
This concentrated dish soap gets the job DONE. If I have any tough dishes, I simply soak with a drop of this and some water and they come off easily (like in the commercials!!). This is a cheap and easily found item at any grocery, drug, or dollar store. This is a common household item that really works.
Diana N.
Great, pricey, but worth it! Less elbow grease and more of this. I do all my dishes by hand so I like a really good dishsoap that won't make me stay at the sink for too long scrubbing off the baked on food. If you like spending time doing things you enjoy, this soap will save you alot of time.
Amy L.
Great product for the price. A little always goes a long way. It stays more bubbly than most. Has a great scent and a great selection of other scents. Doesn’t leave my hands feeling dried out after using. I’d definitely recommend it to others looking for a good product with a good price.
Layken C.
Love this stuff ! I use it for multi purpose reasons! I just it in my dishes and it definitely keeps everything clean! It smells good without being overwhelming. I also use it to clean up dog messes and it doesn't leave a residue. I usually chose to buy this over any other dish detergent.
Kayla P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love Dawn! I prefer the Scented ones over the original blue. I love how it cuts through the grease and is very effective in cleaning the dishes. They sell these at sam's club which is sold in 3 bottles usually of the new scent that they are trying which gives me the chance to love or hate it for less than $10 for 3 bottles. Yes I could buy the small bottles, but I would prefer to have the big ones in case I love the scent!
camille R.
Redondo Beach, CA
My go to dish soap it gets through tough dried on food and grease it smells great and really cleans my dishes well. The price is great and it helps against oil spills
Savannah K.
Frenchburg , KY
I never have to worry about residue on my dishes after using dawn. Also, my husband works in steel and this helps strip any residue from his hair and skin after work.
Veronica W.
Louisa
Love it! I have always purchased dawn dishwashing liquid. Easily found in any store even the local gas station lol I have yet to find a brand that will clean and cut through grease as well as dawn. The price can't be beat for the effectiveness of this product, definitely recommend
Sukema K.
Charlotte, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this detergent. It has multiple uses such as using it as bubble bath, washing clothes and cleaning the floors if you must. It doesn't leave a film and it's safe to use.  It's always affordable to buy. I definitely recommend using this detergent. You won't be disappointed.
Acacia W.
Taylorsville, UT
This dish soap is the best! A little drop goes a long way! It works great to get the grease and grime off of your dishes, it's very effective. The price is great as well and you don't need to use a ton at a time so it will last you forever. I would definitely recommend this product.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?