BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Giovanni E.
Its a good soap for dishes and if they can use it on duckies then I can use it on my self when I get some paint or marker or whatever on me. It also gets used on random stains on clothing and such.
Mea A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use this for cleaning the bathroom and my floors as well as dishes. I feel like to formula is thinner than before but it still works the best on tough cleaning jobs.
Sarah G.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is the best dish soap. It doesn’t take much and consistently works well. I buy the original Blue and it is not scented but have bought the apple one before. I will continue to buy this brand.
Thomasina O.
Dallas
I use this dish soap for everyrhing from deep cleaning clothes and pillows to of course washing dishes. All I have to do is squirt this and mix with hot water and it gets stuck on food right off.
Viangie Anneris L.
Harrisburg, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Really good stuff ! i don't use dish washers because i don't cook to much but i cant have a kitchen without this! i love the smell and i love that my hands are super soft!! i really love it! <3
Detroit B.
Detroit , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
let me start off by saying its a little expensive but worth every penny I've tried so many dish liquid and this is the best yet. It smells amazing. when washing the dishes you noticed a difference.
Samantha V.
I use this dish soap for everything! I mix it with vinegar and water, it makes a wonderful all purpose cleaner. I even use it in the shower to get the soap scum off of the shower walls and door.
Stephanie B.
Springfield , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn original is my go to fish soap. I buy this in a huge jug in my kitchen. It’s light and doesn’t dry out my hands cuts tough enough to cut through grease and keeps my pans looking clean and shiny.
kella l.
Norman
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish soap I prefer to use!! Works great to get the tough grease and odors from my dishes!! Also works to kill fleas on my cat. I highly recommend this. It's also super cheap!!
LeTrice F.
Warsaw, IN
This is the best and only dish soap I ever purchase it always gets the job done and always leaves my dishes clean nice and very clean my mother has used it for Generations why would I stop now
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?