BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Trisha G.
Meridian, ID
I will pay more to buy this dish soap because it is sooooo good. I lasts longer than others because I can use less. I like that it also helps me get stains out of clothes that detergent is struggling to get. It is also gentle on my skin which is nice because my skin tends to be soo sensitive.
Aimee L.
Du Bois, PA
I use the blue dawn dishsoap daily. I use it for cleaning my dishes, as well as many other things around the house, being a mom of four. I found many great uses for blue dawn online, and it had yet to let me down.
Folashade F.
Sarasota, FL
This is the only dishwashing soap I use. It allows me to be confident that my dishes are clean. It is safe on animals and hard on grime just what works for me. When I have need any dish to be clean wether grime or not Dawn has cleaned it. It is reasonably priced and available almost anywhere.
Camille D.
Addis, LA
With our family being animal lovers I have always loved the fact that Dawn gives back to the animals in need. Not to mention Dawn is amazing for washing your pets, gets any fleas the may have right off, washing your vehicles, and washing your dishes!! I have always loved dawn and always will.
Jennifer K.
Wabasha, MN
I like using dawn dish soap. It actually clean my dishes and my boyfriend gets all greesy at work he can wash all the greesy out with this soap and it gets it off his clothes as well. This soap smells good as well.
Christina G.
La Habra, CA
One of my fav dish soap brands .. It takes out the oil really well . This is always decently priced . Only con is this needs to be washed off dishes thoroughly it can leave a film if u rush thru washing dishes .
Mickaylea S.
Mannington, WV
My favorite dawn, I've tried 5 kinds of dawn. This is my favorite, leave my dishes very clean without streaks. I'll never use anything other than the dawn original. Also works great on grease stains on clothing! ;)
Julia  O.
Frankston, TX
I love dawn! It's not just for dishes! I used it to help get hard soap scum out of the bottom of bath tubs I clean, stains out of carpets, and stains out of clothes! I am a DIY person and it does so awesome!!! not just for cleaning but some kids activities you can use soap for :) kids love DIY toys!
Shawna S.
Cambria , WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love using this soap. I would recommend to anyone that has not tried and it is very affordable. It always works to help me get things off my dishes and it never makes my hands dry. The only dishwashing soap I get.
Paige k.
Lewes, DE
Dawn dish soap is great for everything! It's amazing on grease. It's good to add to warm water in case you wanna mop. It smells fresh and doesn't hurt your nose. I've even used a very little amount to kill fleas.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?