BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Jeanette B.
Eastover, NC
I'm a sucker for a good deal or what I have a coupon for. Somethings you just can't budge on, while I do still use my coupons for dawn, its just the trust you get when cleaning your dishes. Most soaps leave a grimy film feeling, not with dawn you can just feel the feel and the grease never sticks when using dawn.
Nichol H.
Augusta, GA
For someone like myself who is always cooking and baking Dawn saves me so much time from scrubbing. If i cook something that sticks in the pan a little dawn and hot water goes a long way. I can let it sit for 10 min and it washes away as if nothing was ever there before. It saves me so much time and elbow grease.
Patricia J.
Toledo, OH
The original dawn dishliquid always gets the job done. It's not a too smelly scent to it but when washing dishes you only need a small amount. This also works great on pets if they have fleas. You can use dawn on almost anything
Jodi S.
Pasadena, TX
Hands down my favorite soap. I use it from washing dishes, to getting stains out of clothes to cleaning my makeup brushes. Dawn smells great and is soft for my hands and gentle enough to clean other things besides dirty dishes.
Cassie C.
I love Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid Original Scent! It gets my dishes very clean and can be used for a variety of things such as washing pets (it kills fleas), and you can combine it with vinegar to get your bathtub really clean!
Briana C.
Shreveport , LA
I like the OG of Dawn. Stick to what you know is how I like to do things. It works even better with stuck on food if you let the dish soak over night in warm/hot water. Plus you can use it diy projects, I find mine on Pinterest!
Jodie D.
I love this product so much. I get it all the time. It's a great price and affordable. It is not a disappointing product at all. All of the scents are amazing and it makes everything so clean. I recommend this product to others!
Audrey S.
Spokane, WA
This dawn dishsoap is the best there is! It is so handy to have on hand! It is a miracle cleaner for just about everything! If you look it up on Pinterest there are so many uses for this dish soap besides just washing dishes!
Brandi W.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love using Dawn it really helps get the grease off of your dishes. I also love the fact that they use wildlife that has been affected by oil spills on their commercial because thay is really what they use and it is nice to now that it helps wildlife at the same time as helping people at home with their dishes.
Maxine P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Only soap I use in my home! Cuts thru grease in no time and I love the fact that it is environmentally friendly and safe for animals. I have even bathed the dog in it when he got really dirty and regular pet shampoo wasn't working.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?