BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Amy B.
Colorado Springs, CO
This is the only dish soap I will use! It works so well, and you don't need much to get the job done. It's priced fairly for the work it does. It's very effective on greasy dishes and cleaning other things in the house as well.
Trudy C.
Black Mountain, NC
My favorite dishwashing liquid!!! Nothing compare to Dawn for greasy dishes. A little goes a long way. I like the different scents that it comes in. You can find it on sale a lot and there is coupons in the paper a lot also !!!!
Courtney S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn dishwashing liquid has always been my go to product to get my dishes sparkling and clean! It works great, and a little amount always goes a long way. I also love the fact that there are multiple uses to this product. I highly recommend purchasing, and doing research on other things that are useful when using this!
Alyssa F.
My husband buys this for us and it does a great job of getting tough built up grease off of pots and pans. We purchase ours at the drugstore for a fairly inexpensive price. Only downfall is that I find it really dries out our skin.
Marisa M.
Very good dish detergent cut greasy dishes and leaves a great fresh scent in my kitchen . You can find dawn everywhere its very inexpensive item . It never lets me down when I need to wash my dishes , I recommend to everyone .
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
We own this now and love it. It's gentle on skin, smells amazing, and is pretty good budget wise. This is the only brand we ever buy (switching between different fragrances every now and then.) I highly recommend this product (:
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes , WV
Dawn us the absolute best dish washing Luqyud around! It's great for the worst grease stains and oil stains! I've never seen that kind if outer in any other kind! It smells great and is super affordable! & amazingly effective!!
Stephanie H.
Charlotte, NC
This is the classic, the same stuff my mother and grandmother use. And there's certainly nothing wrong with the job it does. I buy it if it's cheap, but if I can, I prefer to get something that's more environmentally friendly.
Kieran B.
Southampton, NJ
This has got to be hands down the best soap. Not only does it clean my dishes. But it gets even the toughest stains out of carpet and clothing. It's very inexpensive but very effective. I fe come d this to everyone and anyone
Sandy B.
Westland
This is the only dish liquid iI use, not only is it great for washing dishes it as so is great for washing windows, pre-treating stains on laundry, it is also great for a flea shampoo for dogs! I will never use anything else!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?