BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Kayla D.
Southbridge, MA
Not only is this a great dish soap but I've also used it to fade dye out of my hair. It cleans my dishes great and doesn't leave my hands feeing super dry. The price is great and it smells good too. Would recommend
Sarah M.
Creve Coeur, MO
This soap is great! I have repurchased this many many times. I think it is some of the best dish soap. I like the original scent as well. I have tried the other scents and they are good too. Overall, I like this a lot.
Kate O.
I love this soap because you only have to use a little bit and it becomes very soapy! I love it! It always gets the dishes very clean and has a wonderful scent! I would buy again and would recommend this product!
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
I love how gentle it is on my hands but tough on dishes. i bought the big bottle and it has lasted me over 4 months. i still have so much left. you don't even need that much to wash dishes. its amazing and love it.
Jessica D.
Thibodaux, LA
The absolute best thing to bathe the pups in! The classics always come through, and there's no reason to look for another dish soap - they even use it to save the animals of oil spills, etc!! Dawn is the best :)
Jen S.
Reseda, CA
This really works, and last such a long time. I honestly don't even know what others dish soaps are out there because its so effective and there is a variety to choose from. I don't see any cons to this product.
Kimber L.
Columbia, MO
Not only is Dawn Dishwashing liquid great for cleaning dishes, but as a Jamberry independent consultant I love how it removes the oils from my fingernails to allow for a more perfect application of my nail wraps!
madison b.
Southaven, MS
Blue is the best color of Dawn soap! I love all of the Dawn detergents and soaps, but the blue is the color that foams the most, lathers the most, and bubbles the most.

I love that Dawn protects our wildlife also.
Mayra A.
Love this dish detergent. I love that's concentrated enough to get a good lather, not pricey at all it totally works. I usually find it at any target or Walmart. It's always on my grocery list i wouldn't change it!
Abbi R.
W Valley City, UT
Where do i start, i absolutely love dawn the blue one, some dishwashing liquids leave a strong perfume like smell that you can taste and smell when your drinking from a glass, not down, and it cleans like no other.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?