BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Rashmita S.
Arlington, TX
I always try to buy different dish washing soap. and after one try i always go back to Dawn. I don't know what is it about this product. but its just right. Its not too watery, which is very important. and not bubbly either, I don't use dishwasher very often only when i have guests. and I use dawn a lot because I am constantly washing my dishes with hands. And my hands don't dry too. its a plus. Love this product.
Trisha G.
Meridian, ID
I will pay more to buy this dish soap because it is sooooo good. I lasts longer than others because I can use less. I like that it also helps me get stains out of clothes that detergent is struggling to get. It is also gentle on my skin which is nice because my skin tends to be soo sensitive.
Savannah T.
Dawn is an old classic! They always make easy to use, great value dish soaps. The classic dish soap has a very pleasing scent and works great to get nasty food off of dishes. They are also good for washing hands.
Amanda K.
I love Dawn. It always gets my dishes clean and doesn't leave a nasty residue. I even use this soap to give my dog a bath. It doesn't dry out her skin or cause a reaction. I would recommend this product to others.
Jennifer M.
Boardman, OH
This dish soap is the best on the market, and also the best bang for the buck! I can do dishes with a very small amount, which makes a bottle last much longer than any other brand. I have even used it on occasion to remove stains from fabric and carpet. It's awesome, and I will always use it.
Viky P.
Tempe, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I don't just use dawn for washing my dishes. I use it to remove stains on clothes and as a bathroom cleaner. It helps get rid of soap scum on the shower stalls and bath tub when you mix it with equal parts of vinegar.
Michelle G.
Safety Harbor, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I only use the original blue dawn. I have tried other scents but nothing is as good. I get it at publix or Home Depot only because it is the best price there. Good deals from them. I would recommend this product
Christine G.
Seminole, FL
Best dish soap ever made! It works for EVERYTHING!!

What I've used it for:
Washing my car
Dishes
Washing my dog
Bubbles for my kids
Handsoap
Washing makeup brushes.

Only dish soap i will buy! Any i use a couole drops for an entire sink full of dishes. Anything else i use 10 times that amount.
Christina D.
Not only is this soap amazing for washing dishes it is also great for removing grease stains from clothing. Just add a little to the stain, let sit for 5-10 mins, and wash as usual. We also use it with equal parts vinegar to wash our dog, kills fleas and keeps their coat soft, white, and non-oily.
Jennifer K.
Wabasha, MN
I like using dawn dish soap. It actually clean my dishes and my boyfriend gets all greesy at work he can wash all the greesy out with this soap and it gets it off his clothes as well. This soap smells good as well.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?