BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Kymberly B.
Dawn is the only dish soap brand I trust! I use the original blue. It's not just great at getting dishes clean, it also works great as a stain remover for clothes. I love that I don't have to use a lot of Dawn to get my dishes done.
Debbie H.
Bloomingdale , GA
Since my home came without a dishwasher I need a soap that will cut through grease, stuck on food, and even baby bottles. Dawn is the only soap I will use! Cleans and kills bacteria making dishes clean and safe for my whole family
Sarah B.
San Diego, CA
Fabulous multi use product! I use it to pre treat stains on laundry (including my 9 month olds clothes), they come out looking brand new! I also use it to wash the car, make a home made all purpose cleaner, remove carpet stains...the possibilities are endless! This is the only brand of dish soap we use in our home now!
Jesse H.
Sacramento, CA
Dawn is fantastic for cutting grease and cleaning your dishes. I buy my at the local grocery store. It's a great value and not too pricey. It's extremely effective and great at getting out stains in your clothes. It's a must have!
Shasta V.
Hands down the best for all dishwashing purposes! Cuts through grease better then any other dish soap I've used! Plus if you didn't know about all the good that dawn does you should for sure look it up! It's so gentle on the skin!
Jennifer M.
Fresno, ca
This stuff is the BEES KNEES!! It's cuts through grease and grime it's perfect for those pans that don't have that no stick coating. I use the blue one so it isn't the most beautiful smell but it's still nice and I would recommend
Amy K.
Port Huron, MI
This is the only dish soap I buy, it smells great, makes dishes smell clean an gets them clean, I also use this on other things in my household as well an one main thing is when my dogs get fleas in summer I use this an there gone!
M W.
I always, always keep a bottle of original Dawn in my home. Besides easily washing away grease and lasting forever, it's multipurpose, I use a bit in a bath if my dog has fleas, to clean machine oil off my hands, and it rarely takes more than a drop or two.
Bailey G.
Saint James, MN
I absolutely love this soap!! It is my holy grail for cleaning! No other brand of dish soap compares to dawn in my opinion. It is so tough on dirt, grease and any other pesky stAins. I love mixing this with vinegar and baking soda and hot water for an ultimate cleaner. I will repurchase this product over and over again!
Bryanna R.
Rose Bud, AR
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original is my favorite. I use this to hand wash my dishes, strip color from my hair, and I make a paste with it to get rid of stains on my clothing. It's super sudsy and has a great clean smell.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?