BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11901)
Hailey H.
The best kind! I have even used it on my dog when her regular shampoo would not get the mud from in between her little toes. It actually softened them up a bit and she didn't bite at her feet so much. Would recommend.
Sarah
Carrollton, TX
Dawn cleans well and is gentle on skin. They use Dawn on birds during oil spills because it cleans well and is soft. It can be used on dogs also. I love the new scents. I've used other dish washing liquids recently too. The Gain brand is a little cheaper and has nice scents too. But Dawn is real good.
Kate O.
I love this soap because you only have to use a little bit and it becomes very soapy! I love it! It always gets the dishes very clean and has a wonderful scent! I would buy again and would recommend this product!
Kylie N.
Bonney Lake , WA
This is my go to dishsoap! Hands down it does a great job. If you ever get grease on your clothes, rub a little bit on the spot and through it in the wash, even after you have already washed and dried the clothing.
Jamie T.
OGDEN, UT
This is one of those products that really doesn't need a review because it pretty much sets the standard for its competitors. You can always depend on it and get the job done and does not irritate my skin at all.
Nurun B.
Brooklyn, NY
The ultimate dishwashing liquid! Once i discovered dawn i stopped purchasing cheaper brands. It is the most effective at cutting thorough the grease. I buy it in bulk from home depot. You only need a small amount to create that soapy power.
Shea B.
La Salle , CO
If you haven't heard, blue dawn is basically life. Removes grease stains from clothing, easy dish washing, and many other uses. I'd choose this over any brand any day and would recommend everyone makes the switch
Julia  O.
Frankston, TX
I love dawn! It's not just for dishes! I used it to help get hard soap scum out of the bottom of bath tubs I clean, stains out of carpets, and stains out of clothes! I am a DIY person and it does so awesome!!! not just for cleaning but some kids activities you can use soap for :) kids love DIY toys!
Mickaylea S.
Mannington, WV
My favorite dawn, I've tried 5 kinds of dawn. This is my favorite, leave my dishes very clean without streaks. I'll never use anything other than the dawn original. Also works great on grease stains on clothing! ;)
Donna H.
Clinton, WA
This has always been my go to dishwashing liquid! It's alway at a great value , I can afford it ! The best thing is it works great even on those greasy yucky pots and pans ! I do hand wash all my dishes always !
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?