BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Audrey S.
Spokane, WA
This dawn dishsoap is the best there is! It is so handy to have on hand! It is a miracle cleaner for just about everything! If you look it up on Pinterest there are so many uses for this dish soap besides just washing dishes!
Cassie C.
I love Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid Original Scent! It gets my dishes very clean and can be used for a variety of things such as washing pets (it kills fleas), and you can combine it with vinegar to get your bathtub really clean!
Maxine P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Only soap I use in my home! Cuts thru grease in no time and I love the fact that it is environmentally friendly and safe for animals. I have even bathed the dog in it when he got really dirty and regular pet shampoo wasn't working.
Kieran B.
Southampton, NJ
This has got to be hands down the best soap. Not only does it clean my dishes. But it gets even the toughest stains out of carpet and clothing. It's very inexpensive but very effective. I fe come d this to everyone and anyone
Alyssa F.
My husband buys this for us and it does a great job of getting tough built up grease off of pots and pans. We purchase ours at the drugstore for a fairly inexpensive price. Only downfall is that I find it really dries out our skin.
Jodie D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this product so much. I get it all the time. It's a great price and affordable. It is not a disappointing product at all. All of the scents are amazing and it makes everything so clean. I recommend this product to others!
Nichol H.
Augusta, GA
For someone like myself who is always cooking and baking Dawn saves me so much time from scrubbing. If i cook something that sticks in the pan a little dawn and hot water goes a long way. I can let it sit for 10 min and it washes away as if nothing was ever there before. It saves me so much time and elbow grease.
Dannielle M.
Smyrna, DE
Dawn is my favorite dish liquid. I feel like you can use a lot less of it than other brands. It has a thicker consistency than most other brands and it suds up nicely. It leaves your dishes very clean and is great at cutting grease and oil.
Jodi S.
Pasadena, TX
Hands down my favorite soap. I use it from washing dishes, to getting stains out of clothes to cleaning my makeup brushes. Dawn smells great and is soft for my hands and gentle enough to clean other things besides dirty dishes.
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes, WV
Dawn us the absolute best dish washing Luqyud around! It's great for the worst grease stains and oil stains! I've never seen that kind if outer in any other kind! It smells great and is super affordable! & amazingly effective!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back