BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Brianna D.
Chickasaw, AL
Love dawn dish liquid ! Only brand I buy! Smells good, and deffinently washes your dishes keeping them looking great! I also love that it's not as harsh as other brands! Would deffinenlty recommend this product !
Nena C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have been using dawn for years. It's great for getting dishes clean but for also greasy messes also use if I get oily stains in clothes. Just add a little detergent and scrub then wash with cold water. Love it
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
This is a great dishwashing detergent. It doesn't take much to get a great lather. It's really effective at getting pots and pans clean. An added plus is you can use it to safely wash puppies and kittens with fleas.
Faith R.
I like using dawn dish soap... I know this sounds weird... but I use it to give my dog a bath. his was so soft when we were done. and it helped keep those little flies away from his junk.
but I use this on dishes and cleaning the showers too. it's pretty powerful. and cuts the grease like a champ.
Kimber L.
Columbia, MO
Not only is Dawn Dishwashing liquid great for cleaning dishes, but as a Jamberry independent consultant I love how it removes the oils from my fingernails to allow for a more perfect application of my nail wraps!
Savannah T.
Dawn is an old classic! They always make easy to use, great value dish soaps. The classic dish soap has a very pleasing scent and works great to get nasty food off of dishes. They are also good for washing hands.
Mayra A.
Love this dish detergent. I love that's concentrated enough to get a good lather, not pricey at all it totally works. I usually find it at any target or Walmart. It's always on my grocery list i wouldn't change it!
Jennifer M.
Boardman, OH
This dish soap is the best on the market, and also the best bang for the buck! I can do dishes with a very small amount, which makes a bottle last much longer than any other brand. I have even used it on occasion to remove stains from fabric and carpet. It's awesome, and I will always use it.
Shea B.
La Salle , CO
If you haven't heard, blue dawn is basically life. Removes grease stains from clothing, easy dish washing, and many other uses. I'd choose this over any brand any day and would recommend everyone makes the switch
Michelle G.
Safety Harbor, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I only use the original blue dawn. I have tried other scents but nothing is as good. I get it at publix or Home Depot only because it is the best price there. Good deals from them. I would recommend this product
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?