BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Nora B.
I will never use any other dish washing liquid! Dawn is my go to for everything it wipes grime off dishes and makes your dish washing experience actually a bit enjoyable! Also use this to wash my dog Gental on her skin!
Mercedes F.
Okemos, MI
We only use dawn in our house, and this specific one. The value is great and the bottle lasts quite a while. It doesn't leave the typical dish soap slime feel on your hands. I'd recommend this to anyone who washes dishes.
Jessica D.
Greensburg, PA
Dawn is a life saver! I'm a vet tech and we're always using dawn to save lives of animals. It also works great for a flee bath on kittens too young for a chemical flee bath. It's great on dishes too! It's a great price!
Katie H.
Savanna, IL
I love Dawn original. It has been my life saver. It works just as good as the first time I used it. Will continue to buy. Its not to expensive at all and it does an amazing job and is used for so much then just dishes.
Jasmine C.
Dawn is the best for cleaning grease off of your dishes and still being gentle on hands. It is very effective and never disappointing. This is the only dishwashing soap I use. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Kristen G.
New Cumberland, PA
It's dish soap. What can I say? It cleans things and cuts grease. It smells good and it lasts a pretty long time. Quite honestly I don't think I've ever tried other dish soap, I like dawn because they help save wildlife. As long as my dish soap helps me wash the dishes that's really all that matters to me.
Samara F.
Easthampton, MA
This stuff never fails to complete my kitchen and dishwashing area and the reason I purchase it time and time again is because it's affordable and much less expensive than other pretentious brands even though those can be great too
Sophia H.
Dearborn, MI
Dawn is my go-to dishwashing liquid. A little goes a long way which makes it a great value. I'm always surprised on how well just a little bit cuts through grease and stuck on food. It also doesn't dry out my hands at all. Plus as a bonus I use it to wash my sensitive skinned pets which it works great!
Elisha N.
Capon Bridge, WV
I use Dawn for bathing the pets, dishes, stains on clothes, cleaning the bathtub. This product is perfect for sensitive skin its not harsh and great for cleaning just about anything and doesn't leave a film in the tub or sink like some other products can. its a reasonable price as well which always helps!
Sarah B.
I love Dawn Liquid Dish Detergent. Not only is it great for kitchen cleaning but I also use it for bathing my pets! It protects against fleas and wipes away dirt and grime. You can purchase it at most grocery stores and supermarkets.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?