BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Amanda G.
San Antonio, TX
This is always a no brainier. The best multi tasker you can have in your household! Pets- kills fleas, Dishes- fights grease, Counters- quick clean, non carpet floors- nice clean with dawn mixed with a little water!
Tara M.
Ferrum, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn Platinum dish detergent is a must have in any busy moms home. I've never seen anything work so quickly to remove baked on crud. I don't even have to soak my dishes to get them clean. I will never switch from this product!
Emily S.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my favorite dish washing soap. I live it because it makes my dishes clean, but doesn't leave a soapy residue. Plus it is capable of a ton of other cleaning. I use it to get stains out of clothing, wash my wedding rings, and in weed killer (Epsom salt, vinegar & dawn). Really diverse product.
Meredith M.
Ozark, AL
I think the uses for dawn never end. I use this for dishes, stains, and cleaning my pets. It kills cleans and makes their fur so soft! It leaves the dishes spotless and shiny. It's a great product and I'd recommend it to anyone!
Kelcey C.
Circleville, OH
Dawn dishwashing detergent is my favorite dishsoap. A little bit goes a long way (a spoonful cleans a sink-full!) It creates a lot of bubbles and I don't have to add more, as I do with other dishsoaps. It's very gentle on my hands. The blue dawn is also great to wash animals in, and gets rid of fleas.
Kristen C.
Crisfield, MD
Dawn dishwashing liquid is a great brand for dishwashing. Pros are its very affective and cons are i don't know. I buy it at target and Walmart. Very good value and very affordable. Yes I recommend this to others!
Julia  O.
Frankston, TX
I love dawn! It's not just for dishes! I used it to help get hard soap scum out of the bottom of bath tubs I clean, stains out of carpets, and stains out of clothes! I am a DIY person and it does so awesome!!! not just for cleaning but some kids activities you can use soap for :) kids love DIY toys!
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
We love to use the ultra concentrated. It is tough and gets rid of any kind of grease on dishes. It is a little pricier than the other dawn ones but it is worth it. Normal soapy kind of sent. I would recommend to others.
Savannah T.
Dawn is an old classic! They always make easy to use, great value dish soaps. The classic dish soap has a very pleasing scent and works great to get nasty food off of dishes. They are also good for washing hands.
Cynthia G.
Mountain View, MO
This is the best dish soap brand there is. It is gentle enough to use on anything but yet it can still clean and get anything up. it is basically magic and honestly i cant find any other brand that can do what this does.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?