BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Brandi W.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love using Dawn it really helps get the grease off of your dishes. I also love the fact that they use wildlife that has been affected by oil spills on their commercial because thay is really what they use and it is nice to now that it helps wildlife at the same time as helping people at home with their dishes.
Krystin G.
Jamaica, NY
I love Dawn. I use it to clean my brushes, clean the toilet bowl, clean my son's bottles, and I use it to clean the dishes. This stuff is powerful. My son had a sippy cup filled with mildew his dad forgot to clean it out. This stuff cleaned all in areas my bottle brush could not reach. This is a must in my household
Cassie C.
I love Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid Original Scent! It gets my dishes very clean and can be used for a variety of things such as washing pets (it kills fleas), and you can combine it with vinegar to get your bathtub really clean!
Audrey S.
Spokane, WA
This dawn dishsoap is the best there is! It is so handy to have on hand! It is a miracle cleaner for just about everything! If you look it up on Pinterest there are so many uses for this dish soap besides just washing dishes!
Jeri P.
Peoria, IL
My momma always used this and so will I! Nothing cuts through grease and grime like Dawn. I always know a good soak in Dawn hot soapy water will do the trick! I have used other scents, but always come back to the original blue.
Jodi S.
Pasadena, TX
Hands down my favorite soap. I use it from washing dishes, to getting stains out of clothes to cleaning my makeup brushes. Dawn smells great and is soft for my hands and gentle enough to clean other things besides dirty dishes.
Savannah S.
Bloomfield, NY
A great product for cleaning dishes and more! I feel like Dawn gets my dishes clean easily and thoroughly. I also use it to clean walls and tough laundry spots. This helped get Desitin out of my twins' clothes without a trace!!
Sara Z.
Classic. I've tried other brands-- okay, let me be honest, I don't wash the dishes, but my sig.other has tried other brands, and Dawn doesn't disappoint! Also, how could you possibly resist those little baby duck commercials?
Megan M.
St. Louis MO
The gold standard! A little goes a long way and we don't have a dishwasher so this is our best friend. It's great to scrub everything from set in pits and pans to a load of silverware. It's them clean and doesn't leave a film.
Ann V.
Harker Hts, TX
This product really cuts through the grease on my dishes! Other off brands tend to leave a slight residue but dawn leaves my cookware oil free! I also enjoy the fact it doesn't dry my hands out when I have to hand wash dishes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back