BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11970)
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Thai lasts forever. You need barely any and your dishes come out sparkling clean. I like to buy this at Costco and split it with my roommates. We will have the pack of two last for more than our lease most of the time!
Zahra A.
Towson, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Yes yes yes! Such a good dish detergent! Better than Palmolive, I believe and so much better than Ajax. But to super power it, I add a little bleach when washing dishes because obviously bleach means clean!
Alyssa C.
I have only ever used Dawn brand. It gets the dishes clean, and you can buy any scent or a hand renewal one if you choose. I feel that it is the best kind of soap because I have used other brands that just don't work as well as Dawn does at scrubbing off left over food etc. I always purchase Dawn.
Heather L.
SAINT ROBERT, MO
I've used a lot of dish soap in the past, but I always kept coming back to Dawn. Nothing cuts through grease and gets my dishes clean like this does! I'm done buying cheap imitations and I'm sticking with the best!!
Joelyn M.
Hilliard, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my absolute favorite dish soap. I use it for more than dishes. My dog and cats get cleaned with this, I use it to get stains off clothes and other things as well. It smells great and works wonders on grease!
Jacey H.
Ottawa, OH
A wonderful dish soap to really get the job done. It foams up really well and absolutely cuts through the grease. I don't feel like this product dries out my hands at all and really makes cleaning the dishes a breeze.
Mey S.
Elk Grove, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn is my go to brand for dishwashing detergent. It works great. Don't need too much to clean off grease. I usually buy mine from Target. This product never disappoints. I will definitely continue to buy this product.
Hannah K.
Louisville, KY
Dawn is my favorite brand of dish soap to buy. It's so versatile. I've used it to clean dishes, makeup brushes... and even my dog. the big bottles last a really long time, so it's a great value. I'll always be a Dawn user.
Alisha H.
Bolivar, NY
A little dot goes a long way!!! It fights grease better than other spas compared! But it pretty much anywhere, even a gas station. Dawn is the top soap to buy! The price is a little higher but it last twice as long!
Marissa D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
My go-to dish soap. The original is my favorite because of the scent. Really cuts the grease and I know my dishes are clean. I usually purchase it at the Commissary or Sam's Club. Will definitely keep purchasing Dawn.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?