BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Dawn dish soap is always in my household. Of all of the dish soaps I have used, this one always prevails. Dawn cleans well and kills grease with little effort. It rinses well from the dishes without residue. It is also gentle on hands.
Alyssa F.
My husband buys this for us and it does a great job of getting tough built up grease off of pots and pans. We purchase ours at the drugstore for a fairly inexpensive price. Only downfall is that I find it really dries out our skin.
Brandi W.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love using Dawn it really helps get the grease off of your dishes. I also love the fact that they use wildlife that has been affected by oil spills on their commercial because thay is really what they use and it is nice to now that it helps wildlife at the same time as helping people at home with their dishes.
Ann V.
Harker Hts, TX
This product really cuts through the grease on my dishes! Other off brands tend to leave a slight residue but dawn leaves my cookware oil free! I also enjoy the fact it doesn't dry my hands out when I have to hand wash dishes.
Cassie C.
I love Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid Original Scent! It gets my dishes very clean and can be used for a variety of things such as washing pets (it kills fleas), and you can combine it with vinegar to get your bathtub really clean!
Jodi S.
Pasadena, TX
Hands down my favorite soap. I use it from washing dishes, to getting stains out of clothes to cleaning my makeup brushes. Dawn smells great and is soft for my hands and gentle enough to clean other things besides dirty dishes.
Melissa A.
Duncanville, TX
I have been a long time dawn user. A little goes a long way. The scent is clean and fresh. It cuts through grease better than any other dish soap. I always purchase dawn at Walmart. I would totally recommend this to everyone!!!
Trudy C.
Black Mountain, NC
My favorite dishwashing liquid!!! Nothing compare to Dawn for greasy dishes. A little goes a long way. I like the different scents that it comes in. You can find it on sale a lot and there is coupons in the paper a lot also !!!!
Katie S.
Mangham, LA
The Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid gets rid of all grease off pots and pans. This is the only soap I'll ever use for washing my dishes. I've never had a bad experience therefore there are only pros and no cons with this product!
Andreana D.
Kansas City, MO
Dawn dish soap is my favorite dish soap of all time, I cannot buy another brand. I love the scent and the cleaning power. I usually buy it at Walmart or Dollar General. I will buy this product over and over again! Thanks Dawn!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart