BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
I do like this dish soap and there's not much issue using it. I just have a personal preference for Palmolive dish soap because it's just a little thicker, so I don't have so much come out at once. Still a great product
Charise J.
Tampa, FL
Dawn is a staple in my house and it has been for years.I completely cleans away gease form plastic to metal and it smells great.i buy a small bottle and when that is gone i get a large bottle so I can dilute it a little which stretches the product for those of us who are on a budget. It works just as well diluted as it does full strength which I love. I also love that i can find value sets of this at my local walmart.
Tou M.
Irvine, CA
Dawn is my favorite brand of dish washing soap because it does what it needs to without having to use too much. In addition, it's also useful for cleaning tar spots that I get on my feet from the beach and for cleaning my fishing rods. I recommend them as they are great for cleaning other things besides dishes.
DAun B.
Weatherford, TX
I will not use anything but Dawn. It just takes a few drops to clean a whole meal. I have tried others thinking I would get a cheaper soap for the same cleaning power, but nope, nothing out there is as good as Dawn
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Dawn is the stuff! I will not buy anything but! It's great for everything! Even after I color my hair I will put some on a damp cloth and it takes away all of the color I got on my skin! Definitely an amazing product!!!!
Jessica E.
This is my favorite dish washing liquid. It cuts right through the grease without any problem. I also like to use it on clothes if I get grease on them. Just don't let your other half try to use it in the dishwasher! Yeah... I came home to a huge mess! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Jerri M.
Jonesboro, AR
Dawn is such a good product! It cuts through the grease like no other soap does! It is a good price for the product you receive! It keeps your hands smooth! No more dry, rough hands! I would definitely buy this again!
Jennifer W.
Trenton, MI
We only use Dawn it is great for laundry stains and I mix it with baking soda and vinegar for nasty cat hairball messes, we use it in a sprayer for our lawn and garden throughout the spring and summer. A little goes long way and even though I have a dishwasher we always have a least two bottles on hand.
Kelsey C.
Dawn is the best dish washing liquid out there. It fights grease like no ones business. It's even safe to use on pets I have a large dog and he gets baths regularly. My mom always used it and I'll continue to use it
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This stuff works wonders for multiple uses. I like using this to clean my makeup brushes because it gets out all of the foundation and powders with very little effort. I also use this to soak the really nasty dishes in before I put them in the dishwasher. It takes off all of the dried on foods with ease.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?