BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
The only dishwashing detergent I use! Have never had an allergic reaction to it and it definitely leaves your dishes, including plastic, squeaky clean. Very effective. I save some money by buying the larger size in Costco.
Nelly M.
Berwyn, IL
I love dawn products. Its gentle on my hands. Great for my dishes. I buy this product at CVS or where ever there's a sale. Regardless they have reasonable pricing. My whole family use it. I think this is a great product.
Kimmy T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Nothing can beat the grease fighting power of dawn! If you are cleaning dishes with stuck on stains, or have a ink stain on clothes it will help remove the stain with the help of laundry detergent! It's awesome y'all!!
I would agree with a lot of people best product for multi- purpose use. I off course wash dishes, but also use it for my kids stains in their clothes.. In my carpet, tubs, wash the car with, you can add a little to your running warm bath water and it will make a huge difference as well.. Love this product!
Eric B.
Manila, AR
Dawn is always a winner in my book. It is a great product that is not harsh on my hands but works very hard cleaning my dishes. It leaves my hands feels soft and smelling great. I use it not only for dishes but also cleaning my hands after servicing our car. IT is amazing at cutting through the grease.
Sabrina S.
Indianapolis, IN
This stuff works wonders. You can use one drop on a sponge or dishrag and it lathers up rather nicely. If you have a tough spot on a plate, let it sit in some water and Dawn and it will come right off. Great value and it can also get stains out of clothing with a little cold water. 5/5 would recommend.
Vanessa A. M.
Portland, OR
You just cant beat dawn! Great affordable prices, amazing cleaning and you can use it on almost anything for a great clean. I purchase my dawn usually from walmart or wherever they have it in stock which is everywhere!
Jaleia M.
Love using Dawn Dishwashing Liquid. It's honestly the only dishwashing liquid that I really feels get the job done. The scents are nice and I love the fact that they support helping animals. There's no other dish detergent for me!
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
In my opinion this ultra concentrated formula is the best, a little goes a longggg way. However, it makes my sponge smell so bad, I have noticed that with other dish washing products I don't get that nasty smelling sponge
Kinzie V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
You can use this for so much more than just dishes! It works fabulous on those awful grease stains on clothes. It's cheap, and you can also mix with baking soda as a bathroom cleaner! A multi surface cleaner in disguise!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?