BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Tam C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This can be used for so much more then just you dishes!! Bath your animals in it. It kills fleas!!! Put alittle in you wash and you hubby's grease work clothes come out nice and clean. Many many more things it can do!
Alyssa K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Dawn is the best dish soap! Just a small amount cuts grease from any pan, plate, or bowl. In addition, Dawn dish soap has multiple uses around the home! I have pinned so many helpful ideas for easy cleaning with this dish soap.
Alicia F.
North canton, OH
Dawn is my favorite and in my opinion, the best dish soap there is! I use it for other things too. A drop or two in a bucket of water works great to clean floors as well. It doesn't leave a film and cleans thoroughly.
Lauren D.
Cleveland, AL
I use dawn on a daily basis from washing dishes, cleaning my car, using to clean floors and bathroom, using in my carpet cleaner mixture, and it is off the charts amazing. No other soap compares! I will never buy any fish soap than dawn!
Alyson M.
Riverside, CA
Honestly who isn't using this? This is by far, hands down the best dish soap on the market. Cuts grease like nothing, but is still gentle on your hands. What?! How is that even possible. I use this on everything. I dilute it to clean my makeup brushes and beauty blender. This is the best dish soap.
Lauren H.
Narragansett, RI
I love using Dawn dish soap. I love how it smells. It is more expensive then generic brands but it smells awesome. I will open the extra money and get dawn soap because it works and leaves my dishes smelling good : )
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
I love dawn! Any kind of dawn dish liquid is the best! Can be pricey but the bubble quality is unreal! No cons, this stuff is awesome and smells awesome! The pink hand one makes my hands feel so soft! Go get you some!
Marinda B.
What can I say about Dawn Dish Soap in original scent other than it's truly a classic. It cuts down on grease and scum faster than other brands and it's scent is always great! I will always buy dawn in original scent.
Kelsey C.
Dawn is the best dish washing liquid out there. It fights grease like no ones business. It's even safe to use on pets I have a large dog and he gets baths regularly. My mom always used it and I'll continue to use it
Ashley B.
W Homestead, PA
You will never find another dish soap in my sick but this! I have tried other soaps and I just don't feel like they really cleaned my dishes. This stuff sanitizes and really cuts grease and caked on gunk super easy!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?