BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
phoebe T.
Peoria, IL
Soap for removing Greece and leftover nasty crap from your dishes! I highly recommend to homeowners, restaurant owners, or anyone who does dishes in general! Very very awesome product, and definitely does it's job of getting the dishes clean
Emily S.
Cincinnati, OH
Dawn is the only kind of dish soap we use. It is so versatile. We use it for dishes, stains on clothes, in weed killing solution, to unclog drains, etc. big fan of how well it cleans and also how well it works for its other uses.
Lisa P.
Dallas, GA
Dawn dishwashing liquid is my favorite for washing the dishes that can't go in the dishwasher. Excellent grease removal. Great value for the money. Like that they give back, protecting animals. Easy on your hands but tuff on stains.
Yolanda C.
Lagrange , GA
I love the blue dawn!! It has too many uses! Mix it with white vinegar and it melt and dirt from bath tubs!! I use it to clean my make up brushes, and it s gentle with your skin.. plus they help the little duckies lol
Aleshia B.
rockmart, GA
I like this one of all dawn cause you can wash your dishes as well as kittens when needed before can use flea and tick cat shampoo. It got that great lather that I like. I like when soap lathers really good on it on. I would buy this product again. It a great product for those who want to wash dishes or small animals.
Christina P.
I would never change dish soaps! This is the best product and a wonderful price. It lasts a while when washing dishes, a little bit goes a long way! I love the different smells that Dawn comes in. I would recommend this to anyone!
Melissa G.
Stanley, NC
This is the best multi use dish soap. You can mix this dawn wig many items to make multi purpose cleaners around the house as well as great stain remover for clothes. I give this 4 stars because the formula is super rough on hands.
Ady C.
Best dish soap ever! Washes amazing, no residue, and affordable as well. I keep my closet stocked. This works well for other stuff around the house as well and even great to wash makeup brushes with. I wont ever use anything else.
Britney R.
Pensacola, FL
Dawn dish soap is so much more than just a fantastic dish soap. It can be used to wash cars (and leave them smelling good), kill fleas while not harming pets in a bath, catching and killing gnats, and so much more. Add in the fact that there are many great scents and that it's pretty cheap and you've got a fantastic product.
Yuliza A.
Great for dishes but also amazing for groomers! It gets rid of oils, fleas and other dirty things. Leaves a clean smell and shiny coat if you dilute corectly. A life saver. I use it on my cat and all the fleas come out in one bath.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?