BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12040)
Ally H.
Bauxite , AR
Recently saw on Pinterest that BLUE Dawn is capable of getting nearly any carpet stain out, after attempting to get Red Koolaid from my children's carpet for months with various methods, including the Rug Doctor I have successfully removed the stain with good old Blue Dawn... moms everywhere rejoice!! And go get em!!
Mercedes F.
Okemos, MI
We only use dawn in our house, and this specific one. The value is great and the bottle lasts quite a while. It doesn't leave the typical dish soap slime feel on your hands. I'd recommend this to anyone who washes dishes.
Kimmy T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Nothing can beat the grease fighting power of dawn! If you are cleaning dishes with stuck on stains, or have a ink stain on clothes it will help remove the stain with the help of laundry detergent! It's awesome y'all!!
Sophia H.
Dearborn, MI
Dawn is my go-to dishwashing liquid. A little goes a long way which makes it a great value. I'm always surprised on how well just a little bit cuts through grease and stuck on food. It also doesn't dry out my hands at all. Plus as a bonus I use it to wash my sensitive skinned pets which it works great!
Wrayn V.
The only dish washing detergent I buy! It is easy to find in any store. A little of this goes a long way. Effective at cleaning dishes, stains on clothes, and cleaning makeup brushes. It doesn't dry out my skin either!
Diane T.
Clarksville, TN
This is the only dish washing liquid I buy it does exactly what I need it to do. Don't really like the antibacterial green scent one doesn't seem to clean like regular ultra dawn and worth the money plus great for stains
Sabrina P.
Lowndes, MO
Nothing Is better than the blue Dawn. It can get grease out of anything. It can also kill fleas on your dog if you give them a bath in it. It's nice to use for that because it's not as harmful as other flea medications.
Julie S.
I only use dawn original. Do not waste money on generic or cheaper brands. You end up saving money with Dawn because you use less. There are also a lot of other DIY cleaning & house hold uses within is original product
Haley C.
Searcy, AR
Great for getting grease off of dishes and it only takes a little bit. I am just not crazy about how it leaves my hands feeling really dry and rough after I'm done washing the dishes. It is one of the best dish washing soaps on the market.
Kelsey C.
This is my favorite dish soap. It just works the best. I usually get mine from the grocery store like Walmart. It gets off some of the messiest stains there are. I use this to wash a lot of other things than my dishes!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?