BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We use this for dishes and cutting grease. You couldn't use anything better! We also rescued a 4 week old kitten who was plagued with fleas. She got a weekly bath with Dawn and it really cut down on them.
Jenni B.
Niceville, FL
Dawn dish soap is tried and true! Always the best and I’ll never use anything else - picked up this habit from my mom when I was growing up and the formula hasn’t changed-no need to mess with perfection!
Laura G.
Dalton, GA
We have multiple bottles of these in our house! The original blue Dawn is great for multiple uses! It fights grease, gets out stains, and is a great shampoo for dog and helps kills and get rid of fleas!
Marissa H.
Norristown, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It’s not expensive. Lasts longer than any other brand and it get oil off ducks so it’s safe for
my dishes. Actually I’ve washed a few
Pets with it and it works like a charm. I will always buy this brand
Marlena H.
Elkhorn City, KY
I use only dawn detergent at home and at work. Can't find a more dependable, fresh scent, lathering and product that cuts grease as it does. Price is very reasonable and I would recommend it to anyone.
Jillian L.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this. Gets the tough grease out. Even on clothes. This has saved so many clothing items! You use rub a little on and throw the garment in the washer like normal and by the time it’s done the stain is gone
michelle D.
Claremont
Dawn is an amazing product cleans dishes. Gets. Stains out of fabric. Gets rid f flees. Wrks great to make bubbles. Can be used as shampoo. Takes hair dye off skin. Can not say enough positive things about dawn dish soap. Yellow dawn helps bring out highlighted in your hair
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Works very good works on animals which I like and it's nice and professional and he packaging is nice and it smells good and is soft on hands as hand soap so I would buy it again and again at Walmart
Angela H.
Springdale
Love it it lathers and cuts grease! Best dish detergent ever, I recommend this to anyone. You barely have to use very mush so it goes a long way. The scent is amazing. I buy at local Walmart
Kate D.
Norfolk, VA
A great dish soap! Though my roommates and I are incredibly busy, washing dishes is made easy with this soap. It smells great and thoroughly washes the dishes without leaving residue. Great product!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?