BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Vincenza B.
Middletown, NY
I love Dawn products. They are worth the tiny extra amount of money that you spend because they last the longest and do the best job. I was told by my vet when I first got my kitten who had fleas when I found him to bathe him in Dawn a few times. It worked!
It's very gentle for hands and pets.
Ashley T.
Essexville, MI
You can't beat the original when it comes to dish washing. This specific blue Dawn is always a staple in my house. I use it for more than just doing dishes. It helps remove fleas, and when combined with vinegar helps clean the bathtub in seconds. Also great at getting stains out of the carpet.
Kateyandfamily H.
Mega Parent Expert
This is my go to dish washing soap! I have used it for years in my home. It really fights against all of the grime and the grease on the dishes and makes the cleaning a whole lot easier sometimes! I love the plan regular original blue dawn soap and i have a hard time switching to another brand
April B.
Cleveland, TN
Truly the best dish soap ever made! Cuts grease like no other and gets dishes really clean. Add to a spray bottle with some vinegar and baking soda and it's an all purpose cleaner. I have used it to clean my car interior, stains on carpet, soap scum in the shower and even hard to clean ovens.
Christie S.
Richmond, CA
This is the best dish soap I've ever used! It really cuts through grease and you don't have to use too much to get the job done. Since you don't need to use it as much and is much more effective, it last longer than other brands, Because of this I think it's worth paying a little more for it.
Jennifer M.
Boardman, OH
This dish soap is the best on the market, and also the best bang for the buck! I can do dishes with a very small amount, which makes a bottle last much longer than any other brand. I have even used it on occasion to remove stains from fabric and carpet. It's awesome, and I will always use it.
Camille D.
Addis, LA
With our family being animal lovers I have always loved the fact that Dawn gives back to the animals in need. Not to mention Dawn is amazing for washing your pets, gets any fleas the may have right off, washing your vehicles, and washing your dishes!! I have always loved dawn and always will.
Jessica S.
Love this dish soap and here is why:
I use it for much more then washing dishes! I make my own cleaners and a few drops of this soap in my recipe is perfect for cleaning up pet messes! I don't know that if recommend it on a whim, this is already wildly used, but if asked I would recommend it.
Mary Beth W.
Knoxville, TN
We use Dawn for most of hand-washing dish needs. It's all around a good product, decent smell and is effective at cleaning and removing the grease that we accumulate through cooking.

It doesn't dry my hands that much and doesn't cause any adverse reactions either, a solid product in my book.
Camille P.
Orange Park, FL
I love this dishwashing liquid detergent. It removes grease so easily from my dishes and I don't need to use very much to accomplish that task. My hands do not get rough or raw when I use it and it does not affect my stainless steel sink. I have bought this product again and again and again.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?