BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Elizabeth M.
Columbia, MO
This stuff is magic!  I use it in my dishes because my mother used it.  I use it to scrub little stains out of the carpet, to kill gnats, and all over the house.  It’s cleaning ability is unmatched.  It cuts through difficult dish situations and is my go to.
Christine C.
Manchester
I have been using dawn dish soap since I was a kid, great product that has an antibacterial in it for those needed deep cleans. Smells great, prices great & company is very consistent with this soap. I would recommend to all hand dish washers to use Dawn.
shelby j.
New braunfels, tx
This is my go to dish soap. It cleans so well and I am never disappointed. You can buy it anywhere. Dawn is affordable and effective. The pros are you can use it for just about anything. We have even used it to bathe the dog. I would definitely recommend.
Tina B.
Louisville
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I just love using dawn. It is the only dish soap I will use. I love the scent and how it cuts oil and grease.I feel like my dishes are so clean after using. I find the price affordable. We normally pick it up at walmart and would recommend it to others
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this dish soap. Especially the blue one when we had kittens and had to give them a bath. It's gentle on their skin but it cleans up the messes around my house too. Great price and works amazing, it's a favorite of my families to use on a daily basis.
Tracy E.
Does anyone ever have anything bad to say about this soap? It gets the grease off, and it leaves the dishes feeling clean and smelling nice. It's not too harsh on the hands either. I buy mine at target It's cheap and works. The perfect combination.
Lara H.
Albion, MI
I use this not only to clean my dishes, but to get stains out of clothing and carpet. It gets grease off of hands and has a nice scent. It is affordable and works absolutely amazing. I wont use another product over this. I would recommend this to others.
taylor m.
Wentzville, MO
I have to hand wash my dishes in my apartment, but I never worry about the cleanliness of my dishes because of this soap. It doesn't have any sort of strange scent and it always does a nice job of cleaning my dishes. I will definitely be buying it again!
Brittany W.
Marshall
I use this product everyday! It works great at getting tough dishes clean without being tough on my hand! I love that you can get this product at almost any store. It comes in multiple scents that all smell great! This is the only dish soap that I buy!
Dorina B.
Tallahassee, FL
Dawn is my #1 soap brand. A little bit goes a long way and it really cuts through grease and grime. I feel like the dishes get clean a lot faster, and the oily residue from foods are washed away in no time. It can be a little pricier than other brands, but I think it's worth it.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?