BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Alicia F.
North canton, OH
Dawn is my favorite and in my opinion, the best dish soap there is! I use it for other things too. A drop or two in a bucket of water works great to clean floors as well. It doesn't leave a film and cleans thoroughly.
Nina C.
Madison, AL
Love dawn and everything they do and stand for. Cleans the dishes so well. Doesn't really dry my hands out. A little goes a very long way. I prefer to use this detergent over others. Definitely repurchase all the time
Shannon B.
Mendenhall, MS
This is always a wonderful "go to" for me! Not only do I use it to make my dish sparkly clean and fresh but i also use it on my animals to get rid of fleas and to soak hard stained dishes. This will always be in my buggy!
Alyssa K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Dawn is the best dish soap! Just a small amount cuts grease from any pan, plate, or bowl. In addition, Dawn dish soap has multiple uses around the home! I have pinned so many helpful ideas for easy cleaning with this dish soap.
Amanda W.
Kissimmee, FL
I can't say enough good words about Dawn. I use the hand renewal for my dishes, but the original scent is what I use to bathe my animals. I just brought home a new kitten with fleas, and a Dawn bath took care of them no problem. It was so nice to not have to use a harsh flea shampoo on his baby skin!
Marinda B.
What can I say about Dawn Dish Soap in original scent other than it's truly a classic. It cuts down on grease and scum faster than other brands and it's scent is always great! I will always buy dawn in original scent.
Lisa F.
Belmont, NC
The original Dawn dishwashing liquid is a kitchen powerhouse.. It cuts grease, smells great and a little bit goes a long way. I'd definitely recommend this brand due to it's effectiveness, cost, and its reliability.
Sara P.
Buffalo, NY
Great price for a great product! This is the best dish soap I've ever used. It cuts through grease well and you don't have to use a whole lot because a small amount suds up pretty well. Highly recommend this product!
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Dawn is the stuff! I will not buy anything but! It's great for everything! Even after I color my hair I will put some on a damp cloth and it takes away all of the color I got on my skin! Definitely an amazing product!!!!
Lauren H.
Narragansett, RI
I love using Dawn dish soap. I love how it smells. It is more expensive then generic brands but it smells awesome. I will open the extra money and get dawn soap because it works and leaves my dishes smelling good : )
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?