BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Nikki W.
Minneapolis, MN
Dawn is one of my go to brands when I need a dish soap that can get rid of tough grease and stains. It's also a great product for cleaning in general, I like to mix it with a bit of vinegar to clean my bathtub.
Ashtyn W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I wash my dishes by hand and use dawn to clean them. The soap suds up good and doesn't dry my hands out. For the price it is worth the buy and lasts long in my household. I would recommend this brand. Plus side is it has so many great scents.
Samantha S.
Cedar Hill, TX
Dawn dishwashing so is amazing I use it to wash dishes or use it to wash bottles I typically buy it at Walmart sometimes Albertson's has a them 10 for $10. Yes they come in a lot of nice since the one in the picture smells very nice
Ady C.
Grand rapids, MI
Best dish soap ever! Washes amazing, no residue, and affordable as well. I keep my closet stocked. This works well for other stuff around the house as well and even great to wash makeup brushes with. I wont ever use anything else.
Jan S.
Cambridge, MD
As a person who works at a vets office I appreciate the cleaning power of Dawn and the fact that it is gentle enough to use on greasy pets without fear of harming them. The original blue never lets me down, smells great and is not pricey at all. I also like that the cleaning power last through the entire sink full of dishes.
April W.
Frankfort, KS
Absolutely love dawn dish soap its the only soap ill ever use on my dishes I don't have to use half a bottle to clean my dishes and my favorite is dawn platinum power clean it does an excellent job especially having 3 kids n tons of dishes every day!!
Amanda J.
It's Dawn! What more is there to say? I've used this to wash dishes, get stains out of laundry, wash product build up out of my hair and more. I absolutely love Dawn and how gentle, but effective, it is. No other brand competes!!
Alyssa C.
Teaneck, NJ
Dawn dish soap is really incredible! You can but it in any cleaning isle in a super market or drugstore and target. It's slightly more expensive than other dish soaps but this soap really gets the job down and you can use less for a better job!
Quincee C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn dishsoap is and forever will be the best. I use it to clean my dishes and my makeup brushes. It takes very little to do a lot of work and to get things clean. Never used a soap that cuts crease and film the way this dose. 10/10
Debbie H.
Bloomingdale , GA
Since my home came without a dishwasher I need a soap that will cut through grease, stuck on food, and even baby bottles. Dawn is the only soap I will use! Cleans and kills bacteria making dishes clean and safe for my whole family
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart