BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Sasha B.
Dawn is my go-to. It's generally the least expensive on the shelf, it's available everywhere, it comes in a good quantity, and it gets my dishes clean. I like that they have an option that just smells like good ol' soap.
Amanda S.
Olive Branch, MS
Dawn is hands down the best dishwashing liquid in town! When there is something I do not want to run in a dishwasher, such as pots and pans, which tend to be the dirtiest, it gets the grease right out! No super hard and tiring scrubbing required! I do prefer the original scent over the scented version!
Jasmine C.
Dawn is the best for cleaning grease off of your dishes and still being gentle on hands. It is very effective and never disappointing. This is the only dishwashing soap I use. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Ullonka T.
Warsaw, VA
Dawn is a very good dish washing detergent!! Can use very little and get lots of suds and washes dishes real good!! You have to shop around to find the best prices, but the Sunday papers usually have coupons for Dawn!!🤗
Lakota B.
Greenwood, IN
Dawn is a staple in my house! Works so well on keeping buildup off of bottles, great at getting stuck food off dishes, and when mixed with a little vinegar makes an amazing DIY household cleaner! Great multipurpose stuff!
Ginny R.
Pensacola, FL
If it works don't change it. Blue says clear and clean. I buy a small bottle to keep on the sink and a large bottle to refill. It would be a good introductory idea to include an empty small with the large refill. Buy again --- sure . Used it since the first day that I was introducted to it decades ago.
Jessica B.
Coatesville, PA
This is an effective, basic dish soap that I can find almost any grocery store. Never feel like I'm spending too much and I never feel like my dishes aren't being cleaned well enough. Dawn doesn't leave a residue or have too off-putting of a scent and that's why it's a reliable and regular purchase for me.
Kimberly T.
Greensboro, MD
This is what my mom always used, so I do as well. Its gentle on hands and works wonders on dishes. Also can be used to get tough stains out of clothes! I like the original scent, but also the olay version. This is what I always buy and always will. I really like that it comes in a large refill also.
Tam C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This can be used for so much more then just you dishes!! Bath your animals in it. It kills fleas!!! Put alittle in you wash and you hubby's grease work clothes come out nice and clean. Many many more things it can do!
Alisha H.
Bolivar, NY
A little dot goes a long way!!! It fights grease better than other spas compared! But it pretty much anywhere, even a gas station. Dawn is the top soap to buy! The price is a little higher but it last twice as long!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?