BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alyssa C.
Teaneck, NJ
Dawn dish soap is really incredible! You can but it in any cleaning isle in a super market or drugstore and target. It's slightly more expensive than other dish soaps but this soap really gets the job down and you can use less for a better job!
Izabella W.
Dawn is a great dishwashing soap. It makes my dishes not greasy and it washes them effortlessly. Dawn is very effective. Dawn is also a great price, especially for how well of a job it does. I will continue to buy Dawn dish soap.
Gladys E.
Incredible dish soap.With this dish soap a little goes a long way.It removes grease super efficiently and comes is different scents too.No other dish soap I have tried can remove grease stains like dawn.Plus it's super affordable.
Nikki W.
Minneapolis, MN
Dawn is one of my go to brands when I need a dish soap that can get rid of tough grease and stains. It's also a great product for cleaning in general, I like to mix it with a bit of vinegar to clean my bathtub.
Debbie H.
Bloomingdale , GA
Since my home came without a dishwasher I need a soap that will cut through grease, stuck on food, and even baby bottles. Dawn is the only soap I will use! Cleans and kills bacteria making dishes clean and safe for my whole family
Jan S.
Cambridge, MD
As a person who works at a vets office I appreciate the cleaning power of Dawn and the fact that it is gentle enough to use on greasy pets without fear of harming them. The original blue never lets me down, smells great and is not pricey at all. I also like that the cleaning power last through the entire sink full of dishes.
April W.
Frankfort, KS
Absolutely love dawn dish soap its the only soap ill ever use on my dishes I don't have to use half a bottle to clean my dishes and my favorite is dawn platinum power clean it does an excellent job especially having 3 kids n tons of dishes every day!!
Cassie M.
Douglasville, GA
This is the only dish liquid we use! It works great on grease and grime. We even use it to bath our dogs and cat! It's pet safe and doesn't make our dogs break out. They have serious skin issues if we use the wrong shampoo on them.
Shelby D.
Marksville, LA
I would never use any other dish liquid! Dawn cuts grease, lasts a long time,and has so many other uses! It was used after the Gulf oil spill to clean birds that were covered in oil and I use it to wash my dogs because it cleans while being gentle. I use it to wash vehicles and Windows because it dries without spots.
Kymberly B.
Dawn is the only dish soap brand I trust! I use the original blue. It's not just great at getting dishes clean, it also works great as a stain remover for clothes. I love that I don't have to use a lot of Dawn to get my dishes done.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?