BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11907)
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
I lvoe dawn, it really gets my dishes clean. I am not a fan of using my dishwasher, I usually wash my dishes by hand and this one leaves my hands feeling nice and clean after. I doesn't dry out my skin like some other dish soap out there and this dawn ultra really clean my pots and pans after big heavy meals!
Katie H.
Savanna, IL
I love Dawn original. It has been my life saver. It works just as good as the first time I used it. Will continue to buy. Its not to expensive at all and it does an amazing job and is used for so much then just dishes.
Nelly M.
Berwyn, IL
I love dawn products. Its gentle on my hands. Great for my dishes. I buy this product at CVS or where ever there's a sale. Regardless they have reasonable pricing. My whole family use it. I think this is a great product.
Brittany B.
I'm allergic to just about everything. Except Dawn. I love that it's so gentle on my skin and that you can use it on animals and it won't hurt them either. It also gets car oils off faster then other soaps. Total plus!
Ashleigh S.
Hawkinsville, GA
I love love love dawn soap, it's the only soap I can use to get all the grease off of the dishes. My hubby even uses it to wash his hands after work and loves it! I'll buy this stuff forever because it's my favorite!!!
Ashley F.
Mount Bethel, PA
Best dish soap in the world in my opinion, always gets the job done, quick and easy. Many dish washing soaps give me a headache from the scent for some reason but this one doesn't at all! And it never dries out my hands!
Kat M.
Manassas, VA
Best dish soap ever. The original Dawn gets the job done with out all the fancy scents. It has a nice clean scent and is a good value. It's very effective and will not disappoint. I would definitely recommend to others.
JeriLynne F.
Lenox, MA
This is one of my top 5 household must have products! Not only is it used on dishes but also in laundry. I use it to pretreat stains and it works like a charm. I usually get a large bottle at BJs. I will always buy it!
Kimmy T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Nothing can beat the grease fighting power of dawn! If you are cleaning dishes with stuck on stains, or have a ink stain on clothes it will help remove the stain with the help of laundry detergent! It's awesome y'all!!
Sabrina S.
Indianapolis, IN
This stuff works wonders. You can use one drop on a sponge or dishrag and it lathers up rather nicely. If you have a tough spot on a plate, let it sit in some water and Dawn and it will come right off. Great value and it can also get stains out of clothing with a little cold water. 5/5 would recommend.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?