BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
The only dishwashing detergent I use! Have never had an allergic reaction to it and it definitely leaves your dishes, including plastic, squeaky clean. Very effective. I save some money by buying the larger size in Costco.
Ashley F.
Mount Bethel, PA
Best dish soap in the world in my opinion, always gets the job done, quick and easy. Many dish washing soaps give me a headache from the scent for some reason but this one doesn't at all! And it never dries out my hands!
Nelly M.
Berwyn, IL
I love dawn products. Its gentle on my hands. Great for my dishes. I buy this product at CVS or where ever there's a sale. Regardless they have reasonable pricing. My whole family use it. I think this is a great product.
Kimmy T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Nothing can beat the grease fighting power of dawn! If you are cleaning dishes with stuck on stains, or have a ink stain on clothes it will help remove the stain with the help of laundry detergent! It's awesome y'all!!
Kristen G.
New Cumberland, PA
It's dish soap. What can I say? It cleans things and cuts grease. It smells good and it lasts a pretty long time. Quite honestly I don't think I've ever tried other dish soap, I like dawn because they help save wildlife. As long as my dish soap helps me wash the dishes that's really all that matters to me.
Katie H.
Savanna, IL
I love Dawn original. It has been my life saver. It works just as good as the first time I used it. Will continue to buy. Its not to expensive at all and it does an amazing job and is used for so much then just dishes.
Kat M.
Manassas, VA
Best dish soap ever. The original Dawn gets the job done with out all the fancy scents. It has a nice clean scent and is a good value. It's very effective and will not disappoint. I would definitely recommend to others.
Brittany B.
I'm allergic to just about everything. Except Dawn. I love that it's so gentle on my skin and that you can use it on animals and it won't hurt them either. It also gets car oils off faster then other soaps. Total plus!
Sabrina P.
Lowndes, MO
Nothing Is better than the blue Dawn. It can get grease out of anything. It can also kill fleas on your dog if you give them a bath in it. It's nice to use for that because it's not as harmful as other flea medications.
Eric B.
Manila, AR
Dawn is always a winner in my book. It is a great product that is not harsh on my hands but works very hard cleaning my dishes. It leaves my hands feels soft and smelling great. I use it not only for dishes but also cleaning my hands after servicing our car. IT is amazing at cutting through the grease.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?