BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12037)
Amanda M.
I'm so old school, I use the original plain dish soap from dawn. The true age of time, as this has always worked and still works. I like that it's multipurpose, I can use it to clean dishes, clean floors, inflow drains, etc
Megan B.
Springdale, AR
This dish soap is the only one I will ever use. It not only washes my dishes, but it's great for insect repellent and I add a few drops into my dog shampoo to get him extra clean and it doesn't irritate his sensitive skin.
Chandler H.
We use this for all of our dish needs. It smells great and really helps to get everything off before running through the washer. It's a great price for how long it lasts and how well it works. I would definitely recommend.
Vanessa R.
I really like this dish soap it's not too harsh on my hands while I'm doing the dishes the scent is very nice and clean I enjoy using this very much and would highly recommend this to anyone I bought it at target but you can get it anywhere basically
Kari S.
Barboursville, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this product for absolutely everything! It's amazing for dishes but you can use Dawn for just about everything you need to clean! It smells great and it works great! It'll definitely be one of those products I buy over and over again.
Ashley T.
San Bernardino, CA
Dawn is one of the best dish soaps you can buy, it is a little pricier than other dish soaps, but you do get what you pay for with this. It always leaves the dishes nice and clean, it is Highly recommended in my household.
Samantha L.
Hatboro, PA
Dawn is the only dish soap I use! I have made the mistake in the past of trying cheaper brands but they don't come close to Dawn. I have found that a small about goes a long way Dawn which makes them cheaper then other brands. I tend to buy Dawn at Walmart which is about $4.00 in my area and worth ever penny!
Samantha C.
Union City, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I like dawn a lot! I normally wash our dishes before putting them in the dishwasher. The only thing is I have to use the kind that has hand softening in it because after a while elbow deep in soap, it gets hard on your hands.
Becca I.
Belvidere, IL
My go to dish soap! I've tired other ones when I'm on a tight budget just because there are some other ones that are cheaper but they never seem to beat Dawn. The scents are perfect. I also always use it as a hand soap haha
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Although I don't use this for my actual dishwashing, I do keep around the house for stain removing of all kinds - laundry, furniture, carpet, and so much more! It works magic to get stubborn stains out without using super harsh chemicals!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?