BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11903)
Katie H.
Savanna, IL
I love Dawn original. It has been my life saver. It works just as good as the first time I used it. Will continue to buy. Its not to expensive at all and it does an amazing job and is used for so much then just dishes.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I love the original dawn dish washing soap! It smells great, breaks down any grease and grime very easily and washes off clean! Usually you can find it on sale too, even though it's not even that expensive regular priced
Sabrina S.
Indianapolis, IN
This stuff works wonders. You can use one drop on a sponge or dishrag and it lathers up rather nicely. If you have a tough spot on a plate, let it sit in some water and Dawn and it will come right off. Great value and it can also get stains out of clothing with a little cold water. 5/5 would recommend.
Wrayn V.
The only dish washing detergent I buy! It is easy to find in any store. A little of this goes a long way. Effective at cleaning dishes, stains on clothes, and cleaning makeup brushes. It doesn't dry out my skin either!
Sophia H.
Dearborn, MI
Dawn is my go-to dishwashing liquid. A little goes a long way which makes it a great value. I'm always surprised on how well just a little bit cuts through grease and stuck on food. It also doesn't dry out my hands at all. Plus as a bonus I use it to wash my sensitive skinned pets which it works great!
Courtney H.
Mc Dowell, KY
This soap is perfect for so many things. I use it to bathe my dog because it is gentle enough but gets him clean and my husband uses it to get oil and things off of him after working... it also works good for dishes ;)
Lindsi K.
Imlay City, MI
I love this dish soap! I usually only buy it on sale because there really is a huge price difference compared to other brands, but when it is on sale I stock up! It gets the grease off amazingly without leaving any residue.
Teri B.
Cut Off, LA
This is the only brand I will use to wash dishes. I also use it as a cleaner around the house...especially the bath tub . I also use this soap to soak my husbands oily clothes before placing them in the washing machine.
Vanessa A. M.
Portland, OR
You just cant beat dawn! Great affordable prices, amazing cleaning and you can use it on almost anything for a great clean. I purchase my dawn usually from walmart or wherever they have it in stock which is everywhere!
Mercedes F.
Okemos, MI
We only use dawn in our house, and this specific one. The value is great and the bottle lasts quite a while. It doesn't leave the typical dish soap slime feel on your hands. I'd recommend this to anyone who washes dishes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?