BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Melissa B.
Forney, TX
Sometimes the original products are the best products. We use this dish soap to clean just about everything...including our cars. I love that it doesn't leave a residue and is very effective in cleaning even the hardest and grossest messes.
Janelle J.
Coldwater, MI
We know dawn is great on dishes, we've been using it for years. But did you know you can use it on your carpet? I sprinkle baking soda on my carpet and then spray a mixture of dawn dishsoap and vinegar on my carpet. Let it sit and then pat dry. It takes the stains right out! When you purchase dawn, you're buying more than just dish soap!
Tonya N.
Naples, FL
Dawn is one of my favorite dish soaps. It cuts through grease like nobody's business. It can clean the toughest of left over food. There are many different scents and they all smell fantastic. It never leaves any residue and washes clean everything. I use it for other purposes than dish washing as well. It's a number 1 all around soap.
Tracy M.
Terre Haute, IN
Love, love my fav of all times !! Use to wash my dishes and great on oil , have also used to wash my dog as I was told it helped kill fleas, after use on my dog when checked the fleas were gone and his coat was soft and shiny. Have also used as a stain remover I let the item soak overnight in the dawn washed the next day and the stain was gone
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
I use this soap to wash dishes and it's fantastic! I love the scent but I also love that it works great on dishes! My dishes are always shiny and clean after I use it! I like using it has a hand soap too because it makes my hands super soft!
Jody B.
Sacramento, CA
I use this for dishes and general house cleaning. I will mix a little blue dawn with some vinegar and walla! Best clean job ever! I love that it's not super harsh like bleach and pine sole. I also like that I don't get a headache while cleaning. I'll use the dawn and vinegar spray to get out stains in my clothes. Great stuff and cheap too!
Anna H.
Warrensburg, MO
This makes work of all our greasy dinner messes. As long as dishes don't sit with hardened food, extra scrubbing is not required which is great with our family dishes. If the kids do let it sit, 15 minutes of soaking in Dawn takes care of it. Also great for getting rid of the grease and oil off my farmer/mechanics hands when he comes in.
Alyssa S.
Kannapolis, NC
The BEST. It is the only soap that takes grease off my dishes. It doesn't dry out my hands and I also use it for plenty of other things around the house, including bathing my dogs with it to prevent fleas, using it as a stain fighter in the laundry, prevents ants from coming in the house (google it) and makes for a great bathroom cleaner.
Meagan F.
Simply the best! I use this every day. i get a much better clean than if I use the dishwasher! I also use to remove dandruff on my dog. I love the scent and how clean everything gets when I use it! I also love that it helps wildlife! Great Great Product!
Olivia G.
Bellville, OH
I love dawn dish soap! it can be used for so many things other then just dishes (which is great) I use it to clean jewelry, just soak over night. And it is perfect for getting most food and oil based stains out of clothes. once spilled grape juice on a white shirt, put dawn on it soaked over night and you could never tell it was stained!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?