BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Jan S.
Cambridge, MD
As a person who works at a vets office I appreciate the cleaning power of Dawn and the fact that it is gentle enough to use on greasy pets without fear of harming them. The original blue never lets me down, smells great and is not pricey at all. I also like that the cleaning power last through the entire sink full of dishes.
Ali S.
Bellevue, WA
Best dish soap! Dawn is a very trusty brand and I use it for multiple things. I especially love to use this soap with white vinegar to clean my shower. I mix the two products together and it leaves my shower looking white a fresh.
Ashley B.
My go to dish soap! It cuts grease like no other! Not only do I use it for dishes, I use it for bathing my dogs! Without a doubt, I would choose this dish soap over any other! It also works great for washing your car! So many uses!!
Sarah B.
San Diego, CA
Fabulous multi use product! I use it to pre treat stains on laundry (including my 9 month olds clothes), they come out looking brand new! I also use it to wash the car, make a home made all purpose cleaner, remove carpet stains...the possibilities are endless! This is the only brand of dish soap we use in our home now!
Kymberly B.
Dawn is the only dish soap brand I trust! I use the original blue. It's not just great at getting dishes clean, it also works great as a stain remover for clothes. I love that I don't have to use a lot of Dawn to get my dishes done.
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the best brand! My roommates and I have a huge jug of dawn and it's lasted forever! You only need a drop or two to get grease and grime off anything. It's my go to dish soap brand for sure, doesn't dry out your hands either.
Tabatha A.
Madison, IN
What can I say about this dish soap that hasn't been said it can be mixed in with so much stuff for different uses between getting stains out to deep cleaning your shower. And of course gets the tough stuck on foods off from dishes.
Bint A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My go to dish washing liquid. I love this original blue one and I prefer it to other scents but I'd still use the other ones. It's a better value to buy this package so I always have a spare one. I definitely recommend it to others.
Erin F.
Dawn original detergent is my favorite dish soap. It's the best grease cutter and if mixed with a few other ingredients, it can help remove wall paper, which is great. I like the smell of it think it is just an overall great product
Jesse H.
Sacramento, CA
Dawn is fantastic for cutting grease and cleaning your dishes. I buy my at the local grocery store. It's a great value and not too pricey. It's extremely effective and great at getting out stains in your clothes. It's a must have!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?