BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Elisha N.
Capon Bridge, WV
I use Dawn for bathing the pets, dishes, stains on clothes, cleaning the bathtub. This product is perfect for sensitive skin its not harsh and great for cleaning just about anything and doesn't leave a film in the tub or sink like some other products can. its a reasonable price as well which always helps!
Wrayn V.
The only dish washing detergent I buy! It is easy to find in any store. A little of this goes a long way. Effective at cleaning dishes, stains on clothes, and cleaning makeup brushes. It doesn't dry out my skin either!
Amy M.
Park City, KS
I use Dawn for just about everything in my home. It does a wonderful job on dishes, when mixed with Vinegar it makes an amazing shower/anything greasy or soap scummed cleaner, and it gets my pet clean too. Dawn also uses much less per sink of dishes than other brands of soap, so you get more for your money.
Caroline P.
Brooks, GA
I don't particularly like "scented" dish soap, so I always use DAWN original scent for my dishes. The scent is very light and pleasant. I don't find that this soap is drying on my sensitive skin. Although DAWN is a little pricey at times, it's a great product that goes farther than any of its competitors.
Gloria O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like this Dawn Dishwashing Liquid soap I only had to pour a small amount in my sponge and it makes a lot of foam I can comfortably wash my dishes pretty fast and no food left in it and it cuts the greasy residues fast
Teri B.
Cut Off, LA
This is the only brand I will use to wash dishes. I also use it as a cleaner around the house...especially the bath tub . I also use this soap to soak my husbands oily clothes before placing them in the washing machine.
Mey S.
Elk Grove, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the only brand of dishwashing detergent I buy. Love this item. I also mix this with some water in a spray bottle as an all purpose cleaner. I buy the one that's unscented. I don't really care for the scented ones.
Courtney H.
Mc Dowell, KY
This soap is perfect for so many things. I use it to bathe my dog because it is gentle enough but gets him clean and my husband uses it to get oil and things off of him after working... it also works good for dishes ;)
Ginny R.
Pensacola, FL
If it works don't change it. Blue says clear and clean. I buy a small bottle to keep on the sink and a large bottle to refill. It would be a good introductory idea to include an empty small with the large refill. Buy again --- sure . Used it since the first day that I was introducted to it decades ago.
Perla G.
Irrigon , OR
Like using this dishwasher works perfect for my fish especially for those hard to scrub pots. Had a nice scent and leaves my dishes spotless the cons would be I have to wear gloves because it leaves my hands really dry
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?