BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Amy S.
Spring, TX
Dawn is the best dish soap on the market! I actually like the foaming one better but they both work great. It always get all the grease from cooking off without having to scrub too hard. An added bonus is it is literally the most effective flea shampoo. It works instantly to kill all of the pesky buggers on your furry friends!
Bailey G.
Saint James, MN
I absolutely love this soap!! It is my holy grail for cleaning! No other brand of dish soap compares to dawn in my opinion. It is so tough on dirt, grease and any other pesky stAins. I love mixing this with vinegar and baking soda and hot water for an ultimate cleaner. I will repurchase this product over and over again!
Candi B.
Nothing beats Dawn! It is tough on greasy, stuck on messes but gentle enough for other uses as well. for instance we used dawn in a recipe we found to remove skunk smell from curious dogs. it worked like a charm. definitely a fan
Maxine V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Only soap I use in my home! Cuts thru grease in no time and I love the fact that it is environmentally friendly and safe for animals. I have even bathed the dog in it when he got really dirty and regular pet shampoo wasn't working.
Sarah S.
Camby, IN
nothing better than the classics! i use it for more than just dishes. its really the only liguid soap im not allergic to. i use it to shampoo my dog, clean counters, soak dirty pans, spot clean carpets, and more. obviously a great value, and i would recommend.
Sandy B.
Westland
This is the only dish liquid iI use, not only is it great for washing dishes it as so is great for washing windows, pre-treating stains on laundry, it is also great for a flea shampoo for dogs! I will never use anything else!
Amy B.
Colorado Springs, CO
This is the only dish soap I will use! It works so well, and you don't need much to get the job done. It's priced fairly for the work it does. It's very effective on greasy dishes and cleaning other things in the house as well.
Alyssa F.
My husband buys this for us and it does a great job of getting tough built up grease off of pots and pans. We purchase ours at the drugstore for a fairly inexpensive price. Only downfall is that I find it really dries out our skin.
Kristean G.
Getzville, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn Dish detergent is an amazing product. It can be used to help fight stains on dishes, clothing, and furniture. You can make bubbles for your children to play with. It smells great and it will help fight even the toughest stuck on grease or stain. This is an amazing versatile product that should be in every home.
Krystin G.
Jamaica, NY
I love Dawn. I use it to clean my brushes, clean the toilet bowl, clean my son's bottles, and I use it to clean the dishes. This stuff is powerful. My son had a sippy cup filled with mildew his dad forgot to clean it out. This stuff cleaned all in areas my bottle brush could not reach. This is a must in my household
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?