BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Magan T.
Church Point, LA
No matter how many scents dawn comes out with, the original blue will always be the best! And this is a good size because the big ones you buy at bulk stores are just too big to keep in the kitchen but I feel like the smaller ones go by too fast
Kaitlyn R.
Love dawn and I'm really happy to be buying something that donates to animals in need. This stuff does well with my hands as well. Most other soaps dry out my hands and make them crack. It's cheap and effective and I will continue to buy it.
Alexandra C.
Apo, AE
The only dish soap I use. It not only helps get the dishes done, but it can be used for other things outside of the kitchen. Stains on my kids clothes have come out easily with this product, and much better then with laundry detergent.
Jalayna H.
Flint, MI
My favorite dish soap! Nothing compares to this, I could go without because I have a dishwasher but I use it on my dishes before throwing them in. It doesn't leave my dishes with any film or residue. And I getting it for a great price at Ollies
Lindsey H.
Winfield, MO
My go to for tough dish jobs. This is the best dish soap I have ever used. I've used it on so many different things besides dishes. Any dirty job I pick dawn soap. Great bang for the buck. Not over priced and you can buy it anywhere.
Christine B.
I actually use this to clean my makeup brushes! I mix 2/3 to 1/3 of olive oil for my ratio and my brushes are super soft and clean. As far as dishwashing soap, Dawn is the best for that purpose as well. Dishes are clean and sparkling.
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Very good product... I love it so much !!!!!!!! It's great for cleaning dishes and it smells amazing!!!!!!!!i will definitely be buying this again and soon!!! I use it so much it's crazy!!! I wish i could buy a bigger size !!!!!!!!!i definitely recommend
C'estMartine K.
Drexel Hill, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
There is no other Brand or Choice other than Dawn. I have been using Dawn for years. Sometimes you get samples and nothing has even come close. All you need is a little on a sponge and it goes a long way and gets the grease of the dishes.
donna B.
Middleburg , FL
Dawn original is the best dishwashing gel ever . I love the smell and it does way better than the scented ones like green apple . If it aint broke don't fix it . Everyone in my family uses it , I was raised doing it . Will always buy !
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
I love this brand. I love this blue variety the best. It seems to cut the grease from meat off hands, anything sticky and you do not need to use a ton of the soap either. It has a pleasant smell and is not too harsh on my sensitive skin.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back