BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Rachael F.
I use dawn for practically everything from washing my hands and dishes to washing my car. I love the scent and the super clean feel afterwards! It's the only dish soap I buy! I would recommend this product to everyone!
Tanya P.
Orlando, FL
This is my holy grail of dish soap. I use it as a product in many of my homemade cleaning products so not only does it function well in the kitchen on the dishes but ends up in cleaners used on multi surfaces, floor, bathroom, etc. I also dilute it for use in the kitchen pump so I can hand wash my dishes.
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
In my opinion this ultra concentrated formula is the best, a little goes a longggg way. However, it makes my sponge smell so bad, I have noticed that with other dish washing products I don't get that nasty smelling sponge
Laurin E.
Vicksburg, MS
When it comes to dish soap dawn is the only brand I buy for my home. Not only does it clean dishes well but I can use it to wash my car or even wash my dogs when they have fleas and the fleas just fall off! Cuts through grease with ease and also leaves the dishes smelling great!
Nelly M.
Berwyn, IL
I love dawn products. Its gentle on my hands. Great for my dishes. I buy this product at CVS or where ever there's a sale. Regardless they have reasonable pricing. My whole family use it. I think this is a great product.
Kelsey C.
This is my favorite dish soap. It just works the best. I usually get mine from the grocery store like Walmart. It gets off some of the messiest stains there are. I use this to wash a lot of other things than my dishes!
Sabrina P.
Lowndes, MO
Nothing Is better than the blue Dawn. It can get grease out of anything. It can also kill fleas on your dog if you give them a bath in it. It's nice to use for that because it's not as harmful as other flea medications.
Sabrina S.
Indianapolis, IN
This stuff works wonders. You can use one drop on a sponge or dishrag and it lathers up rather nicely. If you have a tough spot on a plate, let it sit in some water and Dawn and it will come right off. Great value and it can also get stains out of clothing with a little cold water. 5/5 would recommend.
Kat M.
Manassas, VA
Best dish soap ever. The original Dawn gets the job done with out all the fancy scents. It has a nice clean scent and is a good value. It's very effective and will not disappoint. I would definitely recommend to others.
JeriLynne F.
Lenox, MA
This is one of my top 5 household must have products! Not only is it used on dishes but also in laundry. I use it to pretreat stains and it works like a charm. I usually get a large bottle at BJs. I will always buy it!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?