BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Nicole B.
Oxford, MA
I use this stuff on EVERYTHING. I wash my hands with it in the kitchen. I've gotten stains out of my child's clothing. Yes, I even use it to wash dishes! I have no complaints about it. I buy store brand whenever I can to save money, but I never skimp on Dawn.
Amanda E.
Lake Hughes, CA
I like to purchase Dawn because they donate an amount to wildlife animals (you can find cute pictures of animals on their bottles). It is affordable and effective. It is also gentle enough to use as hand soap from time to time. I would recommend.
Kara A.
With only one pump, the soap can clean about half of the dishes. It lasts for months. It doesn't dry up the hands, doesn't have an unpleasant smell. For people who are sensitive to chemicals, this is great for you. It's also safe to use on pets.
Heather H.
Addison, AL
This is the only dish detergent that I use. I have a two month old and its safe for his bottle. It gets everything clean without residue. It's not expensive and you only have to use a few drops to wash a whole sink of dishes. I would recommend.
Gia M.
Lucedale, MS
This is the only soap I use every once in awhile I'll get the scented versions of dawn but I usually stick to the original. also perfect to wash pets if they've gotten into something they shouldn't have. also removes oil and grease like a boss.
Michelle C.
Northlake , IL
I looooove dawn soap! one of my favorites! it is really tough on the residue left on my dishes! It really does the job! I love the scent. It smells good. I purchased mine at Wal-mart. Good price. Really worth the money! Would highly recommend!!!
jalise W.
Bluffton, SC
This dish detergent is the best in the business not including the organic products .Dawn is great when cleaning very soiled dishes . So times we use dawn on our cars. And we have even used it on our dog before and he was fine. I love dawn and would recommend this product to anyone. O and the price is not bad plus theres often coupons in the paper
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This really is the best dishwashing detergents. They have a variety of smells and sizes. Got grease on your dishes it how about pods and pans that are cooked on? Add a little in with water let i it soak and it should come right of. The power of dawn.
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We use Dawn to wash dishes and I've even used it to wash windows. It does a wonderful job. It quickly cuts through the grease and helps get your dishes and utensils clean and spotless. This product is concentrated and it uses a lot less soap to get the job done than other dishwashing soap brands (i.e. Ajax). There is no substitute for this stuff!
Melissa Y.
Alice, TX
This is the only dish soap I will use. Animal safe, environment safe and soft for my hands. With a family of four I do a lot of dishes and recommend this to any and everyone my hands are soft and not dry after using it and it removes all geese from anything I have it also cleans clothing stains great and is safe to use on pets with skin issues
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?