BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11907)
Shanti W.
This dishwashing soap gets the job done and cleans dishes very well. It's affordable and a good value which does not disappoint. I bought it from my local supermarket and I would purchase again. I have also used this soap to wash my new puppy straight from the shelter in order to kill any lingering fleas and flea eggs.
Samantha L.
Hatboro, PA
Dawn is the only dish soap I use! I have made the mistake in the past of trying cheaper brands but they don't come close to Dawn. I have found that a small about goes a long way Dawn which makes them cheaper then other brands. I tend to buy Dawn at Walmart which is about $4.00 in my area and worth ever penny!
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn got that brand loyalty in early in my household. My mom uses it and her mom, so on and so on. I still remember the commercials from my childhood. It's just always been THE brand to buy. Never really tried anything else.
Stacy C.
Baltimore, MD
Dawn is the brand I purchase most often for dish liquid. I've tried many other brands, some costing even more than Dawn but none work as well for me. I have a family of 4 and no automatic dishwasher so I wash plenty of dishes. When I use Dawn I spend less time scrubbing dishes. I will continue to purchase Dawn.
Becca I.
Belvidere, IL
My go to dish soap! I've tired other ones when I'm on a tight budget just because there are some other ones that are cheaper but they never seem to beat Dawn. The scents are perfect. I also always use it as a hand soap haha
Wendy L.
Dawn has always been my "go-to" dish soap. It removes all grease and oils - not only from the dishes but from the water and my hands. For the way it works, it is the best value I can get. With any other dishwash liquid, I need to use more than I do for Dawn. I love this product and urge others to use it too!
Ileana H.
Katy, TX
I use Dawn for just about everything thanks to Pinterest and Dawn. You can clean dishes, bathtubs, floors, you can even wash your pet with it and the fleas come off. Totally recommend having one of these around at all times.
Eve D.
Kenosha, WI
Dawn is the only dish soap that I use. I love how it stays foamy and takes the grease off my dishes. Other dish soaps lose their foam quickly and don't clean as well as Dawn. I also keep a bottle in my laundry room to get grease off my clothes. I wash my counters with it then rinse. Nothing cleans like Dawn.
Kari S.
Barboursville, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this product for absolutely everything! It's amazing for dishes but you can use Dawn for just about everything you need to clean! It smells great and it works great! It'll definitely be one of those products I buy over and over again.
paige M.
Grand Blanc, MI
This is my go to soap for any greasy grimy messes. I use it at home, I've brought it in to use at work, and I always bring a small bottle camping. I know it's going to get the job done so I don't even bother with other soaps. Dawn also has coupons regularly available that make it comparable to other brands.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?