BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Yolanda M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This dish soap is awesome!!! It removes grease stains like pizza grease off clothes and hard to remove grease off of pans! I got this at dollar tree for only $1.00 you can't beat that unless you have a coupon lol! I definitely recommend this dish soap!
Denisha H.
London, KY
Dawn is by far the best dish washing liquid I have ever used. Nothing breaks down grease quite like Dawn. Coming from a family that fries quite a bit of food this has been a heaven send for cleaning my greasy pans. I also use it for cleaning other things around the kitchen such as my stove and it does wonderful.
Megan B.
Springdale, AR
This dish soap is the only one I will ever use. It not only washes my dishes, but it's great for insect repellent and I add a few drops into my dog shampoo to get him extra clean and it doesn't irritate his sensitive skin.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Although I don't use this for my actual dishwashing, I do keep around the house for stain removing of all kinds - laundry, furniture, carpet, and so much more! It works magic to get stubborn stains out without using super harsh chemicals!
Vanessa R.
I really like this dish soap it's not too harsh on my hands while I'm doing the dishes the scent is very nice and clean I enjoy using this very much and would highly recommend this to anyone I bought it at target but you can get it anywhere basically
Rachel P.
This is an amazing product! It cleans dishes well! I clean my makeup brushes with this and little bit of olive oil and it work amazing! It makes my makeup brushes look brand new again! And it makes the dishes look like new!
Kari S.
Barboursville, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this product for absolutely everything! It's amazing for dishes but you can use Dawn for just about everything you need to clean! It smells great and it works great! It'll definitely be one of those products I buy over and over again.
Kyra U.
Goodyear, AZ
Just about the only dishwashing soap I use. Very affordable and smells great as well. It's effective on the dirtiest of dishes (including oily dishes). It's available at any grocery store and I would recommend purchasing it.
Naomi M.
Whitestone, NY
This stuff is great. My mom has been using it for ages. You can find it allot anywhere you go. They have so many different scents. Great prices. It's a classic product that you can use for many different cleaning purposes.
Sheena D.
Wichita, KS
Love love love, Dawn dishwashing washing liquid. There is no other dishwashing detergent that we will use any longer. We will always use dawn it has done a really great job with our dishes and helps with other cleaning to.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?