BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Emily R.
Portland, OR
This stuff is the biznass! It works great on washing dishes and it rinses clean quickly. When you need to get grease off or food quickly, this is the stuff that gets the job done. We buy the big-ass bottles at Costco so that we never run out.
Michelle C.
Weslaco, TX
I love how this soap doesn't do any damage to my hands indeeed my hands feel so soft after each time I use it and I love the smell of it and it leaves my dishes looking like new no matter what! Its an awesome dishsoap or for anything honestly!
Kara S.
This is the best dish soap I have tried. It really does take away grease and stains from your dishes and tupperwear. It's a little harsh on the skin so wear gloves but it's great for everyday cleaning as well. I mix this with warmed up vinegar to clean my glass shower doors. Works like a charm. Just make sure you don't use the one with bleach.
Samofantha
I use Dawn for EVERYTHING! I use it for washing my dishes, washing my hands, washing my makeup brushes, making mixes for carpet cleaner, mattress cleaner, dog cleaner...the list could go on! Plus there is the fact that it cuts through grease!
Anabel P.
Moreno Valley, CA
Can no other dish soap the job because only dawn can! I have tried other products but none came to this one. This products takes the grease off easily and in seconds! pans and kitchen silverware will be looking nice and clean. another thing I love about it, is the smell, the scent that is has. it wont compare to no other like I mentioned.
Vicki S.
High point, NC
I love this product! We use this on dishes, cars, and we have also used this product to make weed killer- it's easily found at Walmart and the grocery store. Dawn has lots of flavors but I am unsure if the flavors are as active as the original
Alyssa S.
Kannapolis, NC
The BEST. It is the only soap that takes grease off my dishes. It doesn't dry out my hands and I also use it for plenty of other things around the house, including bathing my dogs with it to prevent fleas, using it as a stain fighter in the laundry, prevents ants from coming in the house (google it) and makes for a great bathroom cleaner.
Allison R.
Dayton, OH
You can't beat a classic. We buy Dawn Classic Dishwashing Liquid because it is available in bulk, then we refill the same bottle. It allows us to cut down on the amount of packaging we use, and we don't have to worry about buying it as often. Dawn Classic is also gentle on my hands, but does a great job foaming and getting dishes clean.
Jody B.
Sacramento, CA
I use this for dishes and general house cleaning. I will mix a little blue dawn with some vinegar and walla! Best clean job ever! I love that it's not super harsh like bleach and pine sole. I also like that I don't get a headache while cleaning. I'll use the dawn and vinegar spray to get out stains in my clothes. Great stuff and cheap too!
Heather T.
Mckinney, TX
You must have respect for a product that can clean the dirtiest, toughest, stuck on dish with the most gentle of ways. Dawn can safely remove oil from a baby duck and clean the baked on lasgana pan from the night before. Now that's magical.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?