BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lauren L.
Ringgold, GA
This is by far my favorite! We don't have a dishwasher so I have to have a top quality dishwashing liquid. I use this to wash my dishes. I combine with vinegar to clean bathrooms. I combine with bleach to get a deep clean on my cloth diapers too
Renee L.
Anchorage, AK
Started only buying this when I used cloth diapers. People swear by it and it was AWESOME at keeping them clean as heck, and also all my kitchen washing needs. I only buy Dawn huge size because I use so much. We love it and I swear by it
kelly b.
Havelock, Nc
this is a house hold staole item in my house! its perfect for the dishes and giving my cat her monthly bath... i also use it to clean my mirrors and windows. just a few drops in a sprat bottle and it can do so much more that just dishes
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
When it comes to dish washing soap, I always look to purchase Dawn. I always find myself smelling all of them and then picking out which one I like best and it's usually the blue regular one which makes my dishes feel very clean and smells great.
Posh H.
Easton, PA
I buy Dawn all the time. The price is decent for the quality. I like that I don't have to use very much of it to get my dishes clean. Also, it smells good. When I don't have hand soap I use this to wash my hands and it doesn't dry them out.
Courtney J.
Dawn is the only brand of dishwashing liquid I purchase. I've used others in the past, but I've always returned to Dawn. It cuts grease and always works well. I've never been disappointed using Dawn. I'll continue to purchase it the future.
Stephanie W.
Philadelphia, PA
Dawn dish soap cuts through grease just like they claim it is it works the best to eliminate greasy feeling dishes even plastic which is extremely hard to get clean when it's greasy it suds up perfectly without having to keep adding more
Charlotte G.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the only dish soap I've ever found that I don't have to use a ton of to clean my dishes. One squirt can get me through an entire sink load of dishes without leaving behind food, grease, or a weird film. It also doesn't dry my hands out.
Andy H.
Bakersfield, CA
This soap cuts through grease like a breeze. My dishes feel squeaky clean and i can feel safe knowing i got everything off. Not only is it an affordable product but it lasts an exceptionally long time. A little goes a LONG way with this.
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes, WV
This detergent is amazing for stuck on grease! Brings it straight off! But not only is this food for doing the dishes it's great for many other things too! Especially getting stains out of laundry! Truly a lifesaver with grass stains!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?