BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11961)
Shellie M.
Jersey Shore, PA
Dawn is the only dish soap, or soap period that gets the grease off my guys. My husband and two boys are always into some kind of motor fixing something getting oil, grease, or something on then. Dawn cuts through it like magic
Patricia J.
Toledo, OH
The original dawn dishliquid always gets the job done. It's not a too smelly scent to it but when washing dishes you only need a small amount. This also works great on pets if they have fleas. You can use dawn on almost anything
Dani G.
Mcallen, TX
The best soap there is out there! It works with on my dishes and I also use it to wash my makeup brushes and it works wonders! It leaves them clean and disinfected I know that's not the purpose of this soap but I just love it!
Brandi W.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love using Dawn it really helps get the grease off of your dishes. I also love the fact that they use wildlife that has been affected by oil spills on their commercial because thay is really what they use and it is nice to now that it helps wildlife at the same time as helping people at home with their dishes.
Kaitlin C.
Indianapolis, IN
Dawn dish soap is all that i buy in my household.
Other than laundry soap.
It can be used for so many things!
It gets gum out of hair, Just a few drops of dawn, A teaspoon of vinegar and some warm water makes a good cleaner/duster spray, and its the only dish soap that truly fights all of the grease off of dishes.
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Dawn dish soap is always in my household. Of all of the dish soaps I have used, this one always prevails. Dawn cleans well and kills grease with little effort. It rinses well from the dishes without residue. It is also gentle on hands.
Danielle Q.
Pasco, WA
I am already a diehard fan of dawn i have never found a better dish soap. I recently tried dawn hand renewal and it gets even better this dish soap has to be the best i have ever tried. Cuts grease and grime just as wrll as regular dawn but makes your hands softer with each use. Just to top it off the scents are amazing.
Lindsey S.
I love this product! I love the smell, how well it cleans my dishes, and how it is safe to use on basically everything. Dawn has always been a steady item in my household, and it will continue to be for as long as I'm around!
Lisa T.
Ovid, MI
I will once in awhile try a new dish soap, but I always keep coming back to Dawn. It's the only soap that cuts through grease, and it keeps bubbles and lathers until the very last dish. It rinses clean, and leaves no residue.
Cassie C.
I love Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid Original Scent! It gets my dishes very clean and can be used for a variety of things such as washing pets (it kills fleas), and you can combine it with vinegar to get your bathtub really clean!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?