BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Arie J.
I like to save money just as much as the next person, but there are a few things in life that I refuse to buy the "off-brand" of and dish soap is one of them. The original blue dawn dish soap is unbeatable.
Lyndsey F.
Berwick, PA
This dish soap is great! It doesn't have a super strong obnoxious smell like some dish soaps have. It also cleans dishes well! I would definitely repurchase, and have, and record this product to other people.
Nicole E.
Brandon
It is the only dish detergent I will use. It cuts grease and grim like no other can. The ultra concentrated also means less soap is needed. It smells great. And works great on clothing stains as well.
Emily L.
Orchard Park, NY
Not only is it great for cleaning dishes but I use it to clean almost anything. Since down is so strong on oils it’s fantastic for getting make up out of clothes. I also use it to clean my white sneakers.
Ashley K.
Cuts through grease and stuck on food. We use it for our dog who got sprayed by a skunk and it helped to take the smell out. Also mix it and use it as a bathroom cleaner, and couch cleaner, very versatile.
Linda B.
Love this dish soap. It matters really well, and cuts through grease amazingly. I find that I don't have to use nearly as much as I would with other soaps. It cleans really well, and we continue to buy it.
Giana F.
Turlock, CA
Dawn is the best dish soap I have used thus far. This soap is PERFECT for cleaning paint brushes, paint on stuff it shouldnt be. I love this soap and you can usually find some at a dollar or bargain store.
Kristin A.
I use this to wash my cats, wash dishes, I put a little when I clean floors, you can mix this with anything and never be worried about a mess!! It cleans GREAT and smells so good! Doesn’t dry out my hands.
Bethann N.
2645 11th Pl. unit 308 Kenosha, WI 53140
 I will never ever use any other product this product can be use for so many different things when I have a stain on my shirt this is what I use and it always always comes out can't live without
Erin B.
Jonesboro
I never use anything other than dawn! We have tried cheaper brands and they just don't compare. And the scents are great! I buy mine from Wal-Mart.  Dawn Ultra Dish Liquid - Apple Blossom, 9 oz
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?