BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Alisha M.
Works great on dishes and grease... but it dries my hands out terribly. I tried using gloves but it just seems silly to buy something I actually need to use gloves for. My parents use dawn though and never buy any other brands.. but since my skin is so sensitive I switched to the honest company.
Glory A.
Mega Parent Expert
I really like the DAWN soap. It does what is suppose to do. Dawn can also be used for so many other things. A new one I learned from someone about a week ago is that it;s good fto bathe your dog with if you think it has fleas....wow! luckily I won;t be needing dawn for that ...excellent product
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
Enjoy using Dawn products. This dishwashing liquid does good job at removing stuck on grime from all of my dishes. Also this doesn't leave my hands feeling dry at all. Always a good price and pretty much everywhere sales this, so thats nice. I have repurchased this product and will continue to.
Heather M.
This maybe the original old Blue Dawn but I have tried other brands of dish soap and even different kinds of Dawn Dish soap, I can't find any other dish soaps that can out perform the original. Anyone that has a Pinterest account knows that a lot of homemade cleaners use Blue Dawn specifically.
Danielle H.
This is the only dish soap I will buy it is the best it gets grease and oil off great I also use it to wash our animals you can purchase it at any grocery store and most gas stations it has a very good price and a great qualities I will be purchasing it again and I highly recommend this product
Kelley C.
Newton, NH
I LOVE Dawn. It get's the worst grease and grime off my pans. When they are clean there is no residue left. Very effective. You can purchase this at any store. Very nice clean scent. Not too pricey in comparison to other brands. This is the only dish soap I use and would certainly recommend it.
Teresa  A.
Boynton Beach, FL
This is my all time favorite I love it is great on grease and last longer I use a bath and body works hand soap dispenser the foamy one and put small amount of soap and the rest water and my soap last longer and it's more practical and antibacterial and even if it's diluted it's still awesome !
Heather D.
I use Dawn not only for my dishes but also to keep bugs off my plants in the garden. I mix a few drops of Dawn and water in a spray bottle and spray down all the plants. Keeps bugs like Aphids off tomatoes and stops them from coming back! Also keeps dishes nice and clean and stays sudsy longer!
Alicia B.
This is the best dish washing soap out there! Definitely helps a lot more than other brands when you're trying to clean up grease. The original scent is also very mild, so it won't mess with your nose. This soap gets very foamy and does a great job. I would never buy from any other brand again.
Ashley T.
Essexville, MI
You can't beat the original when it comes to dish washing. This specific blue Dawn is always a staple in my house. I use it for more than just doing dishes. It helps remove fleas, and when combined with vinegar helps clean the bathtub in seconds. Also great at getting stains out of the carpet.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?