BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this dish soap. Especially the blue one when we had kittens and had to give them a bath. It's gentle on their skin but it cleans up the messes around my house too. Great price and works amazing, it's a favorite of my families to use on a daily basis.
Lara H.
Albion, MI
I use this not only to clean my dishes, but to get stains out of clothing and carpet. It gets grease off of hands and has a nice scent. It is affordable and works absolutely amazing. I wont use another product over this. I would recommend this to others.
Christine C.
Manchester
I have been using dawn dish soap since I was a kid, great product that has an antibacterial in it for those needed deep cleans. Smells great, prices great & company is very consistent with this soap. I would recommend to all hand dish washers to use Dawn.
taylor m.
Wentzville, MO
I have to hand wash my dishes in my apartment, but I never worry about the cleanliness of my dishes because of this soap. It doesn't have any sort of strange scent and it always does a nice job of cleaning my dishes. I will definitely be buying it again!
Tracy E.
Does anyone ever have anything bad to say about this soap? It gets the grease off, and it leaves the dishes feeling clean and smelling nice. It's not too harsh on the hands either. I buy mine at target It's cheap and works. The perfect combination.
Michelle S.
Fayetteville , GA
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original scent is my very favorite dish washing soap. It really cuts the grease and gets my dishes sparkling clean! I also use the pump version of the dawn which is really nice for hand washing or dishwashing!!
Brittany W.
Marshall
I use this product everyday! It works great at getting tough dishes clean without being tough on my hand! I love that you can get this product at almost any store. It comes in multiple scents that all smell great! This is the only dish soap that I buy!
Dorina B.
Tallahassee, FL
Dawn is my #1 soap brand. A little bit goes a long way and it really cuts through grease and grime. I feel like the dishes get clean a lot faster, and the oily residue from foods are washed away in no time. It can be a little pricier than other brands, but I think it's worth it.
RebeccaBlair c.
Williamsville, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is the only dish soap that I use. Its great for cleaning dishes, windows, stained clothing and pretty much everything! Its smell is familiar and makes me feel comfortable with the level of clean I'm achieving. I will always buy Dawn! Its the best
Jessica B.
Monroeville, PA
It really gets the stains off without much of a struggle and a little goes a long way! I personally love the smell of it. It has many uses from dishwashing to dog washing. I only use this dish soap as it's very affordable and can be purchased anywhere
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?