BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?166 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Theresa W.
There is no other dishwashing detergent like Dawn. It is a long-lasting, lather wonderfully, gets dishes thoroughly clean, removes Grease and you really feel like your dishes are spotless after using also remove stains from clothing added benefit!
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
We use Dawn to wash dishes and I've even used it to wash windows. It does a wonderful job. It quickly cuts through the grease and helps get your dishes and utensils clean and spotless. This product is concentrated and it uses a lot less soap to get the job done than other dishwashing soap brands (i.e. Ajax). There is no substitute for this stuff!
Olivia G.
Tucson, AZ
Dawn is #1 when it comes to dishwashing soap. Always leaves my dishes sparkling clean. I would deffinetly recommend this. It's relatively cheap but there are cheaper options that could compete. You can find a no name brand version of everything.
Gia M.
Lucedale, MS
This is the only soap I use every once in awhile I'll get the scented versions of dawn but I usually stick to the original. also perfect to wash pets if they've gotten into something they shouldn't have. also removes oil and grease like a boss.
Sandra B.
Hayward, CA
Dawn is the only dishwashing liquid I use. I love the original scent. It is very effective and I am never disappointed with the results. I wash all my dishes and pots and pans by hand and they are always fresh and clean. I don't have to use extra soap to get rid of grease. The scent is fresh and it also makes excellent bubbles for the kids.
Lari O.
Seriously is there any other dish soap out there. I Only Use DAWN this is the most effective dish soap and I have had to wash dishes by hand for years this soap definitely owns up to the cost of it. I love this brand so much!
Jeizza M.
I always get the big bottle because I love this product and it lasts a long time. A small amount goes a long way and it always takes the greasyness away from my diches. And the smell is great. Also doesn't leave my hands all dry like other soaps
Christina G.
CHICAGO, IL
This is the only brand and scent of dishwashing soap I will ever use! I hate the other scents and colors, it leaves like an after smell that's just horrid (especially the green one). This dish detergent smells fresh and no matter what it is the ultimate degreaser. I can always find sales on this brand and even if I don't it's super cheap anyways!
Miranda L.
Grand Forks, ND
Holy smokes nothing will ever be better then the blue Dawn my mother used it now i use it! I use it on those spots on my clothing I think are going to stain it is a great stain treater. Dishes always are never greasy. The best dish detergent ever.
Taryn G.
W Frankfort, IL
This dish soap is amazing for cleaning dish but it does so much more...you can use it in art projects, we use it when we rescue animals to give them a good and clean start but at the same time it is gentle on their skin and does not cause seizure on young animals as some store bought pet products can, We love dawn and it is always in our kitchen.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?