BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Sheena D.
Wichita, KS
Love love love, Dawn dishwashing washing liquid. There is no other dishwashing detergent that we will use any longer. We will always use dawn it has done a really great job with our dishes and helps with other cleaning to.
Sarah K.
Owings Mills, MD
Dawn has been around for years, even as a child I remember seeing it in my Nana's kitchen. It gets the dishes sparkly clean without streaks. It has a nice fragrance/consistency and it's not rough on your skin. Dawn is well known for cutting grease and I have yet to see any residue on any of my pots and pans
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
I freaking love this soap, I refuse to use anything else. This cuts through every bit of grease and grime on my pots,pans, and dishes. I also use Dawn to wash my makeup brushes. I love the green apple scent. This is a great product, I normally hate washing dishes, but with Dawn soap I really do not mind cleaning at all.
Melissa P.
This is a must have if you ever ask me to wash some dishes ! It takes out all the oil off hand and dishes. You can even shower puppies with this and its no harm to them i can't say how much this soap has came in handy in my home
Wendy L.
Dawn has always been my "go-to" dish soap. It removes all grease and oils - not only from the dishes but from the water and my hands. For the way it works, it is the best value I can get. With any other dishwash liquid, I need to use more than I do for Dawn. I love this product and urge others to use it too!
Megan B.
Springdale, AR
This dish soap is the only one I will ever use. It not only washes my dishes, but it's great for insect repellent and I add a few drops into my dog shampoo to get him extra clean and it doesn't irritate his sensitive skin.
Autumn S.
Lewisburg, WV
I use Dawn (almost) exclusively. It does the job of cleaning my dishes and breaking down stubborn grease. I can always trust that whatever I am cleaning will be very sanitary afterward. The scent is clean and classic. This is a staple in my household.
Heather B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is my favorite kind of soap. I use it alot to get stains our of my daughters clothes. Mix one part dawn blue dish soap to 2 parts peroxide. Spray on stain and leave on for an hour or more. Wash as usual.
Stacy C.
Baltimore, MD
Dawn is the brand I purchase most often for dish liquid. I've tried many other brands, some costing even more than Dawn but none work as well for me. I have a family of 4 and no automatic dishwasher so I wash plenty of dishes. When I use Dawn I spend less time scrubbing dishes. I will continue to purchase Dawn.
Vanessa R.
I really like this dish soap it's not too harsh on my hands while I'm doing the dishes the scent is very nice and clean I enjoy using this very much and would highly recommend this to anyone I bought it at target but you can get it anywhere basically
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?