BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
The gold standard! A little goes a long way and we don't have a dishwasher so this is our best friend. It's great to scrub everything from set in pits and pans to a load of silverware. It's them clean and doesn't leave a film.
Heather B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is my favorite kind of soap. I use it alot to get stains our of my daughters clothes. Mix one part dawn blue dish soap to 2 parts peroxide. Spray on stain and leave on for an hour or more. Wash as usual.
Megan D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Dawn has always been my favorite. It's just a family thing. I like to buy the big container from Sam's Club, to refill bottle. So we don't have to buy a new one every time we run out. It last a while, and it worth the buy.
Melissa P.
This is a must have if you ever ask me to wash some dishes ! It takes out all the oil off hand and dishes. You can even shower puppies with this and its no harm to them i can't say how much this soap has came in handy in my home
Eve D.
Kenosha, WI
Dawn is the only dish soap that I use. I love how it stays foamy and takes the grease off my dishes. Other dish soaps lose their foam quickly and don't clean as well as Dawn. I also keep a bottle in my laundry room to get grease off my clothes. I wash my counters with it then rinse. Nothing cleans like Dawn.
Sarah K.
Owings Mills, MD
Dawn has been around for years, even as a child I remember seeing it in my Nana's kitchen. It gets the dishes sparkly clean without streaks. It has a nice fragrance/consistency and it's not rough on your skin. Dawn is well known for cutting grease and I have yet to see any residue on any of my pots and pans
Wendy L.
Dawn has always been my "go-to" dish soap. It removes all grease and oils - not only from the dishes but from the water and my hands. For the way it works, it is the best value I can get. With any other dishwash liquid, I need to use more than I do for Dawn. I love this product and urge others to use it too!
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
This is the best dish soap hands down. You don't have to use a lot as it is extra concentrated and it really does work better than most at cutting through grease. I have noticed as well my hands don't dry out as much with this.
paige M.
Grand Blanc, MI
This is my go to soap for any greasy grimy messes. I use it at home, I've brought it in to use at work, and I always bring a small bottle camping. I know it's going to get the job done so I don't even bother with other soaps. Dawn also has coupons regularly available that make it comparable to other brands.
Ileana H.
Katy, TX
I use Dawn for just about everything thanks to Pinterest and Dawn. You can clean dishes, bathtubs, floors, you can even wash your pet with it and the fleas come off. Totally recommend having one of these around at all times.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?