BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
We use Dawn to wash dishes and I've even used it to wash windows. It does a wonderful job. It quickly cuts through the grease and helps get your dishes and utensils clean and spotless. This product is concentrated and it uses a lot less soap to get the job done than other dishwashing soap brands (i.e. Ajax). There is no substitute for this stuff!
Karla B.
Charlotte, NC
Best dish soap out there and has a million other uses as well. Good value, I always have a spare on hand. Takes grease off dishes, pet messes out of carpets, fleas off dogs, stuck on grease off of glass stove tops. Will never be without a bottle.
Dorian D.
Lewisville, TX
Best dishwashing liquid you can purchase. It does so much more than cleaning your dishes. You can clean your whole house with it. Bathroom, Windows, carpet.... You name it. Buy it on sale and use a coupon and stock up you won't be disappointed.
Olivia G.
Tucson, AZ
Dawn is #1 when it comes to dishwashing soap. Always leaves my dishes sparkling clean. I would deffinetly recommend this. It's relatively cheap but there are cheaper options that could compete. You can find a no name brand version of everything.
Gia M.
Lucedale, MS
This is the only soap I use every once in awhile I'll get the scented versions of dawn but I usually stick to the original. also perfect to wash pets if they've gotten into something they shouldn't have. also removes oil and grease like a boss.
Jennifer T.
Indianapolis, IN
This dish soap is absolutely wonderful it cleans your dishes so well and the smell is amazing 😉 if you ask me it's the best soap out there especially for the price I would definitely recommend this and have recommended this to friends and family.
Jeneen M.
Laton, CA
This product is the best for tough stuck on grease and dirty dishes ! Yet it doesn't dry out my hands when I use it ! Also has a surprising effect on fleas on pets ! Safe gentle and effective ! We occasionally rescue small,animals and usually they have fleas! But a quick was with dawn and the fleas are gone !
Adrienne V.
This is a product that I have repurchased for years now. The few times I have strayed for a "cheaper" deal left me rewashing dishes which then defeated the purpose of saving money in short run. With this soap my dishes always feel squeaky clean.
jalise W.
Bluffton, SC
This dish detergent is the best in the business not including the organic products .Dawn is great when cleaning very soiled dishes . So times we use dawn on our cars. And we have even used it on our dog before and he was fine. I love dawn and would recommend this product to anyone. O and the price is not bad plus theres often coupons in the paper
Amanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is the only dishwashing soap that I will buy for my house. I use this to clean dishes as well as my makeup brushes with a little vinegar/water solution. I find that a little bit of this produces lots of suds and is just a great, original product.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?