BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Tracey M.
Franklin, KY
I love Dawn dishwashing liquid. For the cost it does a ton of tough jobs. It cuts grease like no other, it kills fleas on dogs like a dreams, make your autos sparkle and a drop or two with vinegar in a spray bottle cleans the windows to a shine!
Kimberly B.
Peekskill
If you don't use regular dawn dish soap, I probably don't trust you. Lol the best! I had a friend who had trouble getting fleas off of her dog, and I heard dawn dish soap, so we tried and WOW they just literally came right off in the tub and died. This soap is the only soap I use to wash my dishes. It's true... " a drop of Dawn & grease is gone! "
Reagan M.
Orem, UT
This is my go-to dishwashing soap, when it comes to washing by hand. It cuts through grease like no other soap, and a little goes a very long way. It smells great and isn't drying on the hands. I love dawn products and this is one of my favorites.
Diane Marish Y.
Monongahela , Pa
Blue Dawn original is the only brand I buy for dish washing...the scent is nice and clean. It gets the dishes clean and does a great job on greasy pots and pans..I also like the fact that it's used to clean animals that have been covered in oil!
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is my current dishwashing liquid. I always use dawn, and I love to get the big bottles! It feels to me like is a better deal, and it's longer between store trips. I always get the ones with the cute animals on the front too lol.
Jeizza M.
I always get the big bottle because I love this product and it lasts a long time. A small amount goes a long way and it always takes the greasyness away from my diches. And the smell is great. Also doesn't leave my hands all dry like other soaps
Ann S.
Edinburg, TX
I love this Dawn liquid detergent. Leaves my dishes very clean. You don't need much and it is enough to wash a big amount of dishes. Totally recommend! Price is also very inexpensive for the great quality and the amount of time it will last you.
Olivia G.
Tucson, AZ
Dawn is #1 when it comes to dishwashing soap. Always leaves my dishes sparkling clean. I would deffinetly recommend this. It's relatively cheap but there are cheaper options that could compete. You can find a no name brand version of everything.
Sierra L.
Bryan, TX
This is a great soap. I use it for cleaning my dishes and for cleaning my paint brushes. I was introduced to using it on my brushed in an oil painting class in college, it pulls the oil paints out much better then any of the brush soaps I've used.
Miranda L.
Grand Forks, ND
Holy smokes nothing will ever be better then the blue Dawn my mother used it now i use it! I use it on those spots on my clothing I think are going to stain it is a great stain treater. Dishes always are never greasy. The best dish detergent ever.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?