BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11901)
Sara Z.
Classic. I've tried other brands-- okay, let me be honest, I don't wash the dishes, but my sig.other has tried other brands, and Dawn doesn't disappoint! Also, how could you possibly resist those little baby duck commercials?
Kayly N.
Ashland, NH
I use Dawn for everything. I homemake all my own cleaners to avoid harsh chemicals and so many of them include some Dawn. It's a fabulous cleaning product. Makes the best carpet cleaner I've ever used. Also is a key ingredient in homemade bubbles. A little bit goes a long way for dishes too, so it lasts. Great product!
Dani G.
Mcallen, TX
The best soap there is out there! It works with on my dishes and I also use it to wash my makeup brushes and it works wonders! It leaves them clean and disinfected I know that's not the purpose of this soap but I just love it!
Kaitlin C.
Indianapolis, IN
Dawn dish soap is all that i buy in my household.
Other than laundry soap.
It can be used for so many things!
It gets gum out of hair, Just a few drops of dawn, A teaspoon of vinegar and some warm water makes a good cleaner/duster spray, and its the only dish soap that truly fights all of the grease off of dishes.
Dannielle M.
Smyrna, DE
Dawn is my favorite dish liquid. I feel like you can use a lot less of it than other brands. It has a thicker consistency than most other brands and it suds up nicely. It leaves your dishes very clean and is great at cutting grease and oil.
Danielle Q.
Pasco, WA
I am already a diehard fan of dawn i have never found a better dish soap. I recently tried dawn hand renewal and it gets even better this dish soap has to be the best i have ever tried. Cuts grease and grime just as wrll as regular dawn but makes your hands softer with each use. Just to top it off the scents are amazing.
Dalila P.
Literally cuts through any type of grease! It was an amazing value on Walmart.com. Super effective on coconut oil, olive oil and Vegetable oil! Thank you Dawn washing dishes has become much easier and I will continue to buy!!
Amanda G.
Holton, MI
This is a great soap to use as just a little goes a long way. This soap has many different uses for it other than just washing dishes. Its great to degrease anything. Awesome for making bubbles for the little one to play with. I have used this in my children's hair when they got into the Vaseline and to wash my pups.
Andreana D.
Kansas City, MO
Dawn dish soap is my favorite dish soap of all time, I cannot buy another brand. I love the scent and the cleaning power. I usually buy it at Walmart or Dollar General. I will buy this product over and over again! Thanks Dawn!
Tabatha H.
Port Huron, MI
Do not ever buy another type of dish soap... Ever! I swear by Dawn Original Blue. This is the best soap for hand washing dishes. This product is tough on grease & doesn't dry out my hands at all. The dye doesn't chaff and my hands don't look like I am abusing them. Plus, this dish soap is gentle enough to use on wildlife!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?