BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
mikayla s.
Great deal for the price you get a lot of dish detergent! love that dawn helps rescue wildlife thats one of the many reasons I keep getting drawn to dawn dish soap. makes my dishes the cleanest and also makes my hands very soft.
Micah B.
Edmonton, KY
It doesn't get better than original Dawn. If it can be used to clean animals after an oil spills, surely it'll work wonders in my kitchen! And so, it does! I've tried other 'fancier' detergents, but always come back to my old faithful!
Stephanie H.
Mint Hill, NC
This is the classic, the same stuff my mother and grandmother use. And there's certainly nothing wrong with the job it does. I buy it if it's cheap, but if I can, I prefer to get something that's more environmentally friendly.
Kieran B.
Southampton, NJ
This has got to be hands down the best soap. Not only does it clean my dishes. But it gets even the toughest stains out of carpet and clothing. It's very inexpensive but very effective. I fe come d this to everyone and anyone
Nicole C.
Santa Rosa, CA
Cleans the dishes and kills fleas. Fantastic product. My dogs get biweekly Dawn baths in flea season, it works great and doesn't irritate their skin. I've also used to for a homemade flea trap - a low dish with water and dash of Dawn on the floor. The pests hop in and the Dawn keeps them stuck. Great dual function!
Dannielle M.
Smyrna, DE
Dawn is my favorite dish liquid. I feel like you can use a lot less of it than other brands. It has a thicker consistency than most other brands and it suds up nicely. It leaves your dishes very clean and is great at cutting grease and oil.
Brandi W.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love using Dawn it really helps get the grease off of your dishes. I also love the fact that they use wildlife that has been affected by oil spills on their commercial because thay is really what they use and it is nice to now that it helps wildlife at the same time as helping people at home with their dishes.
Dalila P.
Literally cuts through any type of grease! It was an amazing value on Walmart.com. Super effective on coconut oil, olive oil and Vegetable oil! Thank you Dawn washing dishes has become much easier and I will continue to buy!!
Linda H.
Akron, OH
I mix with bleach and I know you're not supposed to but together with a little bleach this will clean anything. I scrub walls, floors, dishes, and even the toilet. It doesn't even break me out and I'm allergic to a lot of soap.
Andreana D.
Kansas City, MO
Dawn dish soap is my favorite dish soap of all time, I cannot buy another brand. I love the scent and the cleaning power. I usually buy it at Walmart or Dollar General. I will buy this product over and over again! Thanks Dawn!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?