BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

Buy on kmart*
Melissa G.
San Benito , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this dish soap. Cleans my dishes really well and doesn't leave grease behind since it's 3x stronger on grease. It lathers up really good! I even use it to bathe my puppy. I'd definitely recommend
Karla B.
Charlotte, NC
Best dish soap out there and has a million other uses as well. Good value, I always have a spare on hand. Takes grease off dishes, pet messes out of carpets, fleas off dogs, stuck on grease off of glass stove tops. Will never be without a bottle.
Sarah P.
San Juan, TX
One of the better dish soaps I've ever used. It gets rid of the grease and helps loosen up any dried on food. And unlike some other brands of dish soap, it does not leave my hands feeling dry or rough. The smell is not too strong and works great.
Jennifer T.
Indianapolis, IN
This dish soap is absolutely wonderful it cleans your dishes so well and the smell is amazing 😉 if you ask me it's the best soap out there especially for the price I would definitely recommend this and have recommended this to friends and family.
Amanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is the only dishwashing soap that I will buy for my house. I use this to clean dishes as well as my makeup brushes with a little vinegar/water solution. I find that a little bit of this produces lots of suds and is just a great, original product.
Diane Marish Y.
Monongahela , Pa
Blue Dawn original is the only brand I buy for dish washing...the scent is nice and clean. It gets the dishes clean and does a great job on greasy pots and pans..I also like the fact that it's used to clean animals that have been covered in oil!
Alexa G.
This is the best dish soap! It makes my hands so soft and kills germs and bacteria on my dishes. Helps to cut through the toughest grease and grime on my pots and pans without having to scrub too hard. I also use it to bathe my animals to help keep fleas off!
Angela S.
Jackson, MO
I've been using Dawn dishwashing liquid for years. It's the best at getting greasy food out of pots and pans. I buy dawn dish washing liquid at my local walmart. I can usually get coupons in the Sunday paper. I would recommend it to other people.
Lexi V.
clovis, CA
THIS is my holy grail dish soap. not for dishes though, this product is used for multiple pinterest tested life hacks, such as cleaning off soap scum, makeup brushes, and even stripping your hair of bleach and build up. i have a bottle in my bathroom always.
Sandra B.
Hayward, CA
Dawn is the only dishwashing liquid I use. I love the original scent. It is very effective and I am never disappointed with the results. I wash all my dishes and pots and pans by hand and they are always fresh and clean. I don't have to use extra soap to get rid of grease. The scent is fresh and it also makes excellent bubbles for the kids.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?